We met him.

Heart Taker.

Taec:Jay just carry her!

Sunny heard what Taecyeon and she ran off going towards the same direction were 'he' was.Everyone chased after Sunny but..

Yong:Stop! Be quite..His here..

Sunny heard Yonghwa and she also stopped she was about 2 meters away from the rest but walking sounds was getting louder and louder,Sunny slowly walked backwards back beside Jay while everyone was looking around.Scared.

Jay:Where is he?

Woo:How close is he?

Yong:His beind one of these trains.

IU:His aiming for Sunny first.

AFter hearing what IU said everyone slowly started to surround Sunny to make sure that she is safe..But is surrounding her gonna really keep her safe from 'him'? Footsteps were getting louder and everyone started to shake,sweat are dripping down their face and Sunny was even starting to cry.

Seo:Cant we just run?

Tif:If we run he can easily catch up.

Jay:But isnt it worth a try?

Tif:Right now we are in danger but running will put us in more danger.

Yong:His coming this way.

A few seconds after hearing what Yonghwa said..there he was,standing right in front of them.His just a real person but cant see who he is and what he looks like.

IU:Cant you just leave us alone? What do you want from us.What did we do to you!

Wooyoung took IU's hand signaling her to stop talking.But IU took Wooyoung's hand and took it off hers. IU stepped forward with courage and..

IU:If you want this to be more funner for you then let us off and start seeking for yus again.

Tiffany and Yonghwa then stepped forward and stood beside IU.While the others were trying to pull them back while trying to protect Sunny.

Him:I see that its you three..Didnt I tell you that if you dont get in my way I wont even touch you?

Tif:Right now what is important is our friends lives.

Yong:I'll sacrfice my life to set them free.

Seo:Yong! No!

IU:I will too..

Woo:IU! 

Tif:I'll sacrifice mine too..

Taec:Tiffany! Dont say that!

Him:Do you think it will be that easy to set your friends free.

Tif:Then what else to do you want! 

Him:I dont want you three..I want them...After I kill them in the order that IU gave then I'll kill you three.

Jay:Who are you..Why are you doing this..What did we do to you.

Yong:Jay..let us do the talking.

Him:Jay..Jay..Im someone that all already know and had done something to me which caused me to be who I am now! If you dont know who I am then too bad.

IU:Just show us your face..

Him:I'll show you after I kill her.

Pointing towards Sunny.

Sun:Just let him kill me.

Jay:No Sunny.

Hearing what Sunny said 'he' slowly made his way to her the rest tried to hold him back but he was too strong from them and they just ended up getting thrown on the floor leaving Sunny standing alone..There they stood face to face.

Sun:Just hurry up..

Sunny said while tears hurriedly flowed down her face..But before he could touch her someone..Taecyeon took out something from his bag...Knife...And quickly ran over to him and stabbed him in the back..His body didnt fall to the ground but he disapeared..just like that.

Taec:Where is he?

Yong:His still here..His not showing himself to us..

IU:His more angry now...

 

Is Sunny safe now? Can they escape? Sorry for a boring chapter I'm really sleepy and not in the mood to write a story.