Are you hiding?

Heart Taker.

Time ticks faster and fast anywhere they run to they cant seem to find anywhere to hide..

Tif:2 more minutes! Hurry! I can hear his laugh getting louder!

After hearing what Tiffany said they didnt care if they had to hide somewhere obviuos,they just quickly jumped on the train and hid under sits and some hid beside the door.Theres too many trains to look at the 'man' pretty sure wont waste his time searching all the trains.

Tif:Taec oppa you can put Yonghwa down...

Taecyeon quickly put Yonghwa down and Yonghwa slowly started to wake up.Seohyun quickly ran towards him leaving her hiding place.

Seo:Oppa...Are you okay?

Yong:Im fine..Whats happening? Why are you all hiding?

Jay:We'll explain everything later..Now you just need to hide.

They all went to their hiding place and Tiffany slowly counted down...

Tif:Be ready for anything that can happen....10...9...8...7...6...5...4..3......

BLAM CLASH 

Tif:Shh.

Everyone didnt move a single bit. Hardly taking any breath to make sure that no sound was heard.Everyone stayed quite while looking at Tiffany to give them a signal that its fine to move.Sunny started to cry hoping that 'he' doesn't find her and Jay.In the same time Yonghwa told everyone that it was safe to come out.No body listened to him.

Yong:Trust me.Its safe.His far from here.I know Tiffany can tell 5 minutes before time and IU knows the oder of the kill but I know where he is.

Tif:How do you know me and IU knows those things?

Yong:'He' told me before I left my dream that us three is the only way for us to survive.Since IU knows the order that order wont change.And Tiffany you know the 5 minutes before time that wont change well atleast 'he' wont change but we can.A I just know where the places he is at and where is wondering around.

IU:So as long as we know these stuff we'll be safe?

Woo:Hold on..Although you guys know these but its not like its possible for us to keep running around.Even if we know these things it's still not safe.

Taec:His right..What you guys know is alot of help but still..We never know in the end he might catch us.

Sun:But...then again as long as me follow these three theres still hope for us.

Sunny said while wipping her tears away.

Seo:Thats right..We have to keep our hopes up..What if we all loose hope? Then what will happen? We'll just get catch more easily.

Yong:For now,we can stay here..His no where near..Tiffany whats gonna happen in the next 5 minutes?

Tif:Nothing,were just gonna be here.

Taec:Alright since we have time we should plan something.

Woo:What are we suppose to do.

Jay:Should we split up?

IU:No! No! No! Splitting up will make it easier for 'him' to catch us.

Taec:Shes right.Splitting isn't a great idea.

Tif:His coming back in 5 minutes.Gotta hurry up.

Yong:Shes right..His slowly making his way back here.

Woo:Would it be better to stay here for now? We dont even know where we will go.

Sun:His right. I dont wanna get chanced by who ever that man is.

Taec:Alright but this will be the last time to stay here,right after this we HAVE to go somewhere else.

Tif:Everyone quickly and get to your hidng place.

Yong:His near! Really near!

After hiding like that for about a minute..there from afar..he came running towards the train that they were in..Everyone could hear him running..the footsteps get louder and louder as he comes closer to the train..After reaching the train..there he saw..Sunny,and Sunny accidently made eye contact with him since she didnt know that he was there.But then Sunny quickly looked away.'He' now knew where they were and would now be easier for him.They have no were to go..no where to run execpt inside that train...Is this were there lives are gonna end? Woluld this be the end for them?

Sun:Eye...con..conta..contact..

Tif:Shh!

Sun:He..sa..saw..me

Jay:What!

Taec:We really have to get out of here! Sunny and Jay is in huge trouble now! 

Yong:Taec...We cant..

Taec:His not even there! We just gotta run!

Yong:His there..just outside the door..waiting for us to come out and make an escape..Were trapped.

Woo:Tiffany whats gonna happen?

Tif:I dont know..everythings blurry in my mind.

Taec:Tiff please do your best to see whats gonna happen.

 

Uh oh...Whats gonna happen to out Jay and Sunny! Will they get caught or will they somehow escape? WAHAHAHAHA!