Slowly..His coming.

Heart Taker.

When Tiffany woke up,Yonghwa fainted.

Seo:What are gonna do now.

Jay:We have to stay here until Yonghwa wakes up.

Sun:If we stay here..We might be in danger.

Jay:Dont worry Im here I'll protect us.

Seo:But Jay if you try to protect us by yourself something bad might happen to you.

Jay:Dont worry about me..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yonghwa started to talk in his sleep.

Yong:Dead....Die....Coming...Beware...Kill...Dead...Die...Coming....Beware

Seo:Yong..Please wake up!

Jay:These words...Why is he saying them...

Sun:Jay,Seo..his saying Dead,Die,Coming,Beware...And plus he says that he saw someone but no one was there then he fainted..Do you think these words mean..That..We are gonna die...and his coming so we have to beware?

Jay:Dont think like that...Your just scaring yourself if you keep thinking about that.

Seo:I cant take this anymore Jay.We have to go back.NOW.

Jay:Fine if thats what you guys want.Get Yonghwa's stuff i'll carry him back.

Sun:Lets hurry.

The three of them ran..Luckily Yonghwa isnt that heavy so it was easier for Jay to carry him back.But when the train that TaecFany and WooU was in their sight...They suddently heard clashing noises.

Seo:What was that?

Jay:I dont know..But the train is already over there so lets just hurry up.

  Mean while in the train they also heard the clashing noise.

Tif:His coming closer.If the other four dont find a safe spot right now then....

Taec:Then what?

Tif:They'll...

Woo:They'll what!

Tif:Die.. without even putting up a fight.

The three of them started to look around without leaving the train.

Woo:Taec! They're over there!

Tif:Hurry and get them here.

Taecyeon opens up the door and pops his head out.

Taec:Hurry and get over here! Run!

The three ran as fast as they can,they got on the train and Taecyeon quickly closed the door.

Tif:What happened to Yonghwa?

Jay:Well we were just looking for help when suddenly he started saying that he saw someone but when we went over to check no one was there.Then he said he was getting dizzy and asked us to just rest for now..We was fine when after sitting down..But then once we were about to start to look for help again when he stood up he just well fainted.

Taec:What else happened when you guys were there?

Sun:OH! He started saying 'Dead,Die,Coming,Beware'.

Then suddenly..

IU:Slowly...Watch...Time...Coming...Die...Soon.

Woo:IU! Baby! Wake up! 

Seo:Even her? Why did they say these?

Tif:His warning us.

Taec:Warning?

Tiffany nodded

Tif:His saying that his coming soon and his gonna kill us.We need to hide.NOW.We dont have much time left.

Taec:Alright,everyone grab your stuff.Jay hold on to Seohyun and Sunny,Wooyoung carry IU I'll carry Yonghwa and Tiffany just hold on to me.

 

 

 

Was this chapter okay? I wasnt really in the mood to type..felt lazy so I dont know if your too fond of this chapter..I'll try to write more later :)