I want to give up

Heart Taker.

Tif:Theres alot thats coming...

Yong:But only one is real.

Jay:What?

Yong:I dont know..

IU:ALot of them is coming..But only one is real..There rest is to confuse us.

Sun:How would you know?

IU:I dont know..'He' suddenly started talking in my head and told me that.

Seo:'He' talked to you just now?

IU nodded.

Woo:Did he say anything else?

IU:Better hide Sunny and Jay soon..

Tif:Or else they...

Yong:Die.

Jay:Well what are we waiting for! I still wanna live! Lets go! We need to hide!

Sun:I give up...

Taec:What?

Sun:I give up..Either way we'll get tried of hiding and running in the end we'll all die.

Sunny said as tears start to roll down her cheeks.

Woo:Sunny..

Seo:Sunny dont say that..We atleast need to try first..

Sun:If we try..We'll just get tried before our death..Might as well relax before dying..

Jay:Sunny! Listen to me..We are not gonna die,okay! We'll do everything we can! Please dont give up..Dont you want to atleast fight for your life! Do this is us..for me..for you.

Jay took Sunny's hand and all of them headed out as quite as they can..They ran quietly looking everywhere for a hiding place.

Yong:We gotta go the other way..One of 'him' is coming this way..

Taec:Alright..Every pace up..We gotta find a hide soon.

All of them was started to run..But Sunny....

Jay:Sunny! Lets go!

Taec:Sunny! Come on we cant waste time!

Sun:I already said that I give up.

Seo:Sunny! Stop being so stupid! This is for your own good! Dont you care about us! Why are you so selfish!

Tif:Sunny..Lets go..Theres still hope.

Sun:Why dont you guys just listen to me..I said I wanna give up..I dont want to hide and run like this all night.

Woo:Whats more important to you..Being tried..or..Dying and never seeing any of us ever again.

Sun:We'll still see each other..After 'he' kills us all.

Jay:Sunny! I know how you feel. But one of the reason why I have kept going is because of you! I dont want to be away from you! But your making it seems like I shouldn't! If you really love me then run..

Sun:Jay you know how much I love you..But I cant take this anymore..

Yong:We have to hurry! One of 'him' is really near!

Taec:Sunny! LETS GO!

Tif:Sunny..Please..Come..We'll help you..We wont leave you..We promise that you wont die.

Sun:What makes you so sure of them Tiffany?

Taec:Because we are all here! Aren't we like family already! We love you as our sister! Now as a brother I tell you to come with us!

Sun:Please listen to me..I cant do this anymore..

Yong:His really near! We seriuosly have to go!

Jay:Sun..please..

Jay tried to drag her along while he runs..But Sunny really doesnt want too....

 

Sorry for a short chapter..I got tired of typing...