Train.

Heart Taker.

Ever since Tiffany felt that someone touched her back Taecyeon had back hugged her all the way to the building where they will buy their Train Ticket.When they saw the building Tiffany saw someone a the top of the building,it was the guy that she keeps seeing over and over again.Beofre she could take another step she saw him jump off the roof.

"AHH!!!!! NO!!!!"

Tiffany yelled and startled everyone.

"Tiff whats wrong"

"That...that guys I saw....he jumped.."

"What are you talking about?"

"Tiffany tell us everything that you saw starting from when you came out of the car."

"Well..when the boys went out of the car to look at the car I felt that something wasnt right..Then suddenly you guys told us to come out and we needed to walk..Since I was the last one to come out all the other girls was already with their boyfriends expect for me I was locking the car door and when I turned around..He was there..He ran fast and into the bushes but I saw that it was a guy..Then when everyone was asking if everyone was fine I said I was fine but I felt chills up my back.Whne Wooyoung called us over I saw behind Seohyun someone standing behind her..It was the same guy I was to scared and didnt say anything.,I was a good thing that the WooU couple brought up the topic about someone following us.When I saw about to say something...There it was..The touch.Then just now..I saw him..He jumped off the building.."

"Why is he only showing himself to you?"

"Yeah..I was right beside when WooU called us over..But I never saw the guy."

"Could it be.."

"Could it be what"

"You know in horrow films..sometimes the 'monster' showw himself to one person slowly the people that sees him.....dies.."

"Yah! Shut up! This is not the time to be saying those things!"

"What is his right?"

"Lets stop thinking about that.C'mon we should hurry the train might leave us."

Everyone ran to get theri ticket and ran to the train..They opened up the train thinking that they might get left behind..They didnt see...'No more riding..Train is going back to home' meaning that train isnt going to the theatre but instead going back to the place were all the trains stop at night.When Tiffany got in the train....

"His over there." Tiffany pointed towards the end of the train.

"I cant see him."

"Where is he Tiff?"

"Where?"

"He is standing right there,he is telling to come to him."

"Dont go anywhere Tiff.Stay here. Pretend his not there."

"His calling my name."

"Tiffany,stay here.Dont go anywhere near him."

"His coming closer." Tiffany said while Taecyeon hugs her tight.

"Tiffany..Look away..Pretend his not there."

"Tiffany! Listen to me.His gonna kill you if you go. You have to stay here with us."

"Is I dont go you guys will die."

"How would you know."

"Heart Taker."

"What do yo-"

Tiffany suddenly fainted.

"Tiffany! Baby wake up!"

"I..I see..hi..him."

"Babe what are you talking about."

"The man that Tiffany has been seeing."

"What are we going to do.Tiffany fainted and now IU is seeing him."

"Wooyoung hold on to IU to make sure she doesnt go to him."

Wooyoung hugged IU tight making sure that she doesnt escape from him.The lights in the train started to flicker on and off.IU's eyes looked scary everyone didnt know what was going on. Tiffany still haven't woken up yet and IU is still seeing him and she washt talked for the past 5 minutes.Then...

"Hey guys..I think this is not the way to the movies."

"What are you talking about.."

"Look out side."

Jay and the rest looks out side finding them selves at a place where they dont know.Suddenly the train stops the look out again and see other trains. 

"Where are we?"

"Jay look at the shedule for trains on your phone."

Jay took out his phone and finds that he has no signal.Jay step out with Wooyoung and Yonghwa and sees that no one is there the only thing they can see are trains.Trains everywhere.They are now stuck in this place all night or atleast until someone sees them.