Final

"I'm so madly in love with you."

You were lying down on Chen's king-sized bed as you looked around his room. You were waiting for his friends to arrive since it was your only free day from school and he wanted to hangout with you.
"_______! Where are you?" You heard him yell through the halls as you yelled back, "I'm in your room!"
Soon enough, the door opened as your best friend walked in with a smile. You saw someone behind him, with dark reddish brown hair. You immediately knew who it was.

You quickly sat up and smiled, "Chen! Suho!"

Chen smiled and moved a bit so Suho could get a better view of you. Suho never really talked to you before. Whenever you would try to talk to him, he would give you a quick glance and walk away from you. Therefore making you think he hated your guts.

Suho glanced at you and looked away, but you took notice that he smiled. It made your heart flutter when you saw him smile.

You lied back down on the bed as Chen sat on the end, with Suho lying down, just by your feet.

(A/N: Just a quick doodle for you guys to understand your "position" properly lol)

You felt your eyes feeling heavy, when Chen suddenly stood up, "I'm gonna wait for the guys upstairs." He said as he ran up the stairs leaving you and Suho alone. You didn't mind being left alone with Suho since you felt comfortable around him for some reason. Even if you both haven't struck a proper conversation ever.

You slowly fell asleep and Suho took notice of this. He slowly turned to his side, facing your face, which was a good distance away from him. He plainly looked at your face, as his mouth slowly curved into a smile. Ever since the first time Chen introduce you to them, he could never get the image of you off of his mind. He found himself thinking of you constantly, leaving him to think, "I wonder what she's doing now", "Is she eating well?", "Will she ever see me the way I see her?"

He sighed to himself as he took a quick glance at you again.

He looked at your face to see if you were still sleeping as he slowly reached out for your hand. The warm feeling of your soft, small hands made him smile as he fiddled with your fingers, gentle enough without waking you up. Your hand unconciously held back onto his, which made him flinch a bit from your sudden action. He smiled even more as you held onto his hand. He examined your peaceful, sleeping face as his smile slowly faded. He wanted you to be his. He looked around the room and then back to you as he whispered with a weak smile, pain clearly showing in his eyes,

"I'm so madly in love with you." He whispered as he rubbed your hands with his thumb, never wanting to let go of your hands which felt so right in his. His heart beating rapidly as he continued to watch you, without letting go even just a second.

He suddenly heard voices coming down the stairs. He quickly let go of your hands as he turned to the other side, looking away from you. He had only let go of your hand just seconds ago, and he already missed the feeling of your touch.

"Chanyeol in the houusseee!" Suho heard a deep voice roaring as he rolled his eyes and looked up, only to find his friends already running to tackle him.

"______!!" They yelled simultaneously, causing you to wake up immediately.

You glared at them as the remaining tackled you down, while the others to Suho. You glanced over at Suho who was laughing frantically, but at the same time yelling at them to get off him. You smiled at bit, but he suddenly looked at you, which made you look away quickly.

Chen finally pulled Luhan, Baekhyun, D.O and Chanyeol away from you, while Kai pulled Tao, Lay, Xiumin and Sehun off Suho. Kris was just standing beside the bed as usual, not joining in the fun. "Maybe next time," He would always say when all of you tried to get him to join in.

Everyone went to doing their own things in Chen's house, while you were on Chen's computer. You looked around and seeing Chanyeol being hyper, diving on Baekhyun and tackling him on the floor. You rolled your eyes as you chuckled because of the guys.

But one guy completely caught your attention.

You looked at him as he was sitting down on Chen's bed, which was pushed onto the wall, to which he was leaning on. He was reading a book when he suddenly looked your way.

You nervously smiled at him as he plainly looked at you. He suddenly looked away and got off Chen's bed. He glanced at you once more time as he headed upstairs.

You grew frustrated to why he would always ignore you. You've had enough as you chased after him.

"Kim Joonmyun." You called out to him, making him stop in his tracks. He turned around and looked at you, waiting for you to say something.

You walked up to him closer, but him being taller than you, you had to look up at him. 

"Do you hate me?" You asked him, only to receive a blank stare from his face. "No." He replied simply, only adding more fuel to the fire.

"Then why do you keep avoiding me?" You asked as you tried to keep my cool.

"I'm not." He replied once again, sounding completely uninterested.

You sighed, "Tell me why you're avoiding me. I just want to know. I'm tired of being ignored by you. You are the only person who doesn't talk to me. Please. Tell me."

He suddenly stepped closer, making you step back. "You want to know why?" He asked. You nodded, feeling your heart beat rapidly from his closeness.

"You really want to know why I avoid you?" He said as he stepped forward, while you stepped back.
"Why I ignore you?" He continued as he stepped closer, making you step back again. You felt the wall behind you, as you looked up at him. His face didn't have any emotion, making you even more curious to what he was thinking or what he was going to say.

You nodded nervously as you looked down, feeling your cheeks heating up.

"I don't want to fall for you even harder." He said calmly, making your head shoot up at him. Your eyes locked as he continued, "When I see you, my heart beats rapidly as if I just had run a race. When I see you with other guys, I want to take you away from them. When I don't see you... I feel like I'm going to die.." He breathed as you felt his warm breath on your face.

"I feel like I would go insane if I don't see you even if just for a minute," He continued. "I...I am so, deeply, madly in love with you." His eyes softened as he looked at you. He suddenly looked away as he backed away, "I'm sorry." He mumbled. He turned around to leave when you grabbed his hand. He suddenly froze in spot. You slowly intertwined his hands with his, as you tugged it a bit, making him turn around to face you.

He looked at your hands and back at you. 

 

"Kim Joonmyun." you whispered as you stepped closer at him. "You should've told me sooner," you smiled as he just stood there, not even knowing what to do.
"..Then I wouldn't have to suffer thinking-" But
b
efore you could even finish, he crashed his lips onto yours. You stood in shock as you felt his hands slip away from yours as he wrapped his arms around your waist pulling you closer. You smiled in the kiss as you wrapped your arms around his neck, kissing him back. Your bodies were touching, as you felt his heartbeat rapidly beating, the same pace as yours.
 
He pulled away as he leaned his forehead onto yours, looking down at you. Your eyes never leaving each others.
 

"I love you too." you whispered, finally letting out what you have been feeling about him ever since you first met. He smiled, "Does that mean we're together now?"
 
You chuckled and playfully pushed him, "I wouldn't kiss you back if we're not."

He laughed as he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into another hug. "You're finally mine."
 
 

How was it~? ^^
Suho completely ruined my bias list after he came in my dream. /sobs
I regret nothing.