Regular Lunch Break Gone Bad

Say Yes Sunny!

 

" Soshi Elite Academy, Day 4, Lunch Time. Remember when I said that this has got to be my favorite place ever? "

 

" Yo, Choi Suyang... Calm down. There's a lot of farms of chicken here in Korea and I don't think they have H1N1 yet... You get what I'm saying or are you even listening at least? It means today's not the last day to eat a whole roasted chicken for lunch. "

 

" Yul... I told you her name is Sooyoung and what's with the H1N1 thing? That doesn't even make any sense. "

 

" It doesn't have to make sense because she's choking with a chicken bone right now! Get this fool some fresh mountain water! "

 

" Then why say it anyway?! And what? We're not even sitted at our reserved table yet! "

 

" Kok... Kok... Kokkkkhhh... "

Sooyoung held her neck where the chicken thigh bone was stuck inside. They were just going to have lunch after their 30 lap relay race punishment (Yoona, Yuri, Hyoyeon dragged Sooyoung to ditch gym and the tall nutcase just agreed without knowing the circumstances. Because of Sooyoung's height, they were caught by their Ex Navy Tracker Gym Teacher. He gave them his best punishment that he said could give them the "Pleasure". It did gave them pleasure indeed, the pleasure to welcome them to Hell).

 

" Hurry up! She's starting to turn into a chicken too! Eottoke?! Hang in there buddy! Don't start growing some feathers yet! "

Yuri, trying to be a good friend (which she at) patted her tall friend's back as Yoona rushed towards the water fountain (A BIG ONE).

 

" And... We have another moron in the group... "

Hyoyeon mumbled to herself. Her palms has always been glued to her face ever since this Idiot Trio has been formed. And the fact that the SMARTEST Girl in school (Talking about the shortest girl in the group) is arguing with them sometimes, especially the newly added tall imbecile who can't even manage to connect the dots in the daily newspaper.

 

" SOOOOOOOOOOOOOYOUNG!!!!! "

A short haired jumped at Sooyoung's back which made the stuck lump inside dive down the ground with some stringy spit with it.

 

" Dear God, please help this bird brained individual to have some kind of basic knowledge to cherish her life. You know, YOLO? "

Hyoyeon looked up pleaded the invisible, mighty man above the clouds and nodded, wishing that her prayer for the tall girl will work.

 

" Ewww... "

The YoonYul pair said in unison. Yoona hesitantly gives the Glass of water to Sooyoung while wearing a grossed out face. The younger girl just smiled weakly when Sooyoung reached out for the water and drank it all down with one gulp.

 

" You know Sooyoung, I think ever since the classes started you're already one of the most popular girl in school... "

 

" That's right Syoongie, there's a lot of girls asking what your name is. Some of them said you look really cool too. "

Sunny said, embracing the tall girl tightly making Taeyeon bad mouth Sooyoung in her head.

 

" Yeah, too bad it turns out to be the exact opposite. What a total waste of good looks and height. "

Taeyeon butted in resulting on Sooyoung glaring at her with a killing intent. Hyoyeon just nodded, agreeing with the shorter girl.

 

" Hey Hey. I'm not that bad you know. At least I can play sports and manage to pull everything off, except for someone here who TRIES SO HARD and is just voted to be a BENCH WARMER. "

 

Taeyeon just caved in their nose and gritted her teeth by Sooyoung's indirect mockery towards her.

 

" Oi Giant. Take good care of your words and always remember that one of this school's core values are to ever be RESPECTFUL of you sunbaes. "

 

Sooyoung scoffed and just rolled her eyes. Tayeon is a year older than her and is an upperclassman. It will affect her school status if everybody knows that she's disrespecting a sunbae head on. Well, it looks like a dumb school status will never stop her from being a trouble child.

 

" Oh really? I thought you were an elementary school kid who was just visiting her elder sibling's school, turning out that she was one of the oldest students here. Not to include that she's the shortest too... "

 

One by one, Taeyeon's self esteem was flat down the ground. A nerve struck on her wide forehead as she crossed her arms.

 

" Do you want me to whoop your and just settle this? Come here Sunny-ah, I think the childhood friend you were talking about was long dead. "

 

" Wait... You talked to her about me Sunny-ah?.. "

Sooyoung asked the other short girl who was still back hugging her. Sunny looked up to her with a smile on her face.

 

" That's the first time I heard you cuss like that, Taengoo! "

 

A husky voice came out of nowhere. Just before Taeyeon turns around, a pair of soft hands covered both of her eyes. A breath tickled her ears. She tried to remove the stranger's hands but the grip was strong.

 

" Hwang-ssi, can you please take your hands off of my eyes. "

 

" Oh how did you know it was me Taengoo? You sure know a lot about me, are you stalking me or something?.. "

Her hands slid down onto the short girl's neck. The brunette wrapped her arms around Taeyeon's neck, making Taeyeon wear an uncomfortable face.

 

" Puhhhhhlease! It's because I get this kind of treatment by you everyday so of course I'm used with this process... "

 

" There's no harm in saying you stalk me Tangoo. A lot of people stalk me and it's a pleasure for me to add you with them. You'll be in the front of the list! "

 

"Argh! Just get off me please! "

Taeyeon retorted, struggling to get off Tiffany's bind. Tiffany just giggled and turned towards the girls who seem to be checking them out.

 

Ah! Hey Sooyoungie! I never thought I'll see you again today. "

Tiffany said, her arms still gripping the older girl's neck. Sooyoung just looked at her questionably. After minutes of processing her empty mind, Sooyoung finally pictured a memory together with the strange girl.

 

" Oh right, you were that red head flirt from the first day with the ice cold girl! "

Sooyoung said pointing at the girl she's talking to.

 

" That's so rude Sooyoungie! I have a beautiful name you know! It's Tiffany! Hwang T-I-F-F-A-N-Y! And why's that shorty clinging on you like a monkey? "

Tiffany exclaimed directly at Sunny who's arms are still connected with Sooyoung's. Sunny pouted cutely and Sooyoung just looked away to avoid further unexpected barfing.

 

" You're the one who looks like a monkey who's clinging on another monkey! "

 

" S-Sunny-ah... "

Taeyeon replied, sad that her best friend said that she's also considered as a monkey.

 

" Anyways, uhhhh... What's your name again? Tippani? Ddippani? Asdfghjkl? "

Sooyoung pronounced Tiffany's name with a complete Korean Accent. Tiffany puffed her cheeks as Sooyoung kept on saying her name incorrectly. Someone's phone suddenly rung which made Sooyoung stop on talking gibberish.

 

" Hwang Stephanie!!! Didn't I tell you to call Hyoyeon?! "

A high pitched voice suddenly called out loud even though Tiffany's phone isn't on speakers. It almost broke Sooyoung's eardrum as she scratched it hard to ease the pain of hearing the irritating voice.

 

" Oh yeah... Where are they? "

Sunny looked around to detect where the YoonYulHyo Choding Patrol went. She then saw them eating at the reserved table where TaeNy completely approached them, leaving the SooSun pair beside the counter.

 

" Can you let go of me now Hwang-ssi?.. "

Taeyeon begged using her annoyed tone which made the other girl giggle.

 

" No way Josè! You're coming with me! Oh and Hyoyeon-ssi, Jessica asked me to come fetch you. She's on a state of panic because Juhyun did not attend her special class. "

 

" Aigooo... That child really gets on my nerves sometimes... Fine Fine, I'll find her after I sleep. "

Hyoyeon yawned and tried to walk away from her responsibility but a pair of hands stopped her.

 

" Nope, you have to do it now or you'll faace Jessi's wrath. You don't want to be hit with a whip tonight do you, Hyoyeon-ssi? "

Tiffany cutely exclaimed. Hyoyeon just wore an annoyed face and sighed.

 

" That Jung and her es... "

She whispered.

 

" What was that? "

Tiffany asked with a killing intent.

 

" Oh nothing! I'll go find her now! "

Hyoyeon left cussing Tiffany and Jessica inside her mind, acting like she's their slave.

 

" Who's Juhyun? "

Sooyoung dumbly asked while chewing some sirloin beef steak, spattering some onto Yuri's food.

 

" Yuck! "

 

" Juhyun? Oh, that's just Jessi's younger cousin. It's her first year here in S.E.A. and she will be one of the future owner of this school. "

Tiffany explained, making the food inside Sooyoung's mouth fall down in the ground and made Yuri sick.

 

" Is that so? "

 

Tiffany released Taeyeon as she heard her phone ring again and answered it. The call was from Jessica again, asking if Hyoyeon started looking for her cousin. Tiffany said yes and hung up.

 

" I think I'll need your help guys. It looks like this quest is hard for Hyoyeon-ssi and Jessi to handle all by themselves... "

Tiffany used her eye smile. She received uninterested glances from the crowd and just continued on chatting.

 

" Sunny-ah, did you do the Science homework last night? "

Taeyeon reminded her friend who slept through instead of doing homework (that is due after this break) last night.

 

" Uhhh... I only finished half way through. Please let me copy yours Taengoo! I promise I'll only copy the half! "

Sunny cutely pleaded towards her best friend and it worked perfectly.

 

" What homework? "

Sooyoung butted in, resulting on Taeyeon throwing dagger looks at her.

 

" You moron, they're on their last year here in school meaning they're the only ones who have homework! "

Yuri said to her dumb friend who was still eating her roasted sweet potato.

 

" Oh really? Thank God we're a year younger than them... "

 

" Are you done talking now? Maybe we should just go and help Jessi find her cousin right? "

Tiffany interrupted as the gang just continued on ignoring her.

 

" Aish Hwang-ssi! We don't really have time to--- "

 

" What is it you're going to say Taengoo? "

 

Before they could even say anything, Tiffany was pointing the tip of a sword against Sooyoung who was ready to piss herself any minute.

 

" So... Should we go now or what, Sooyoungie? Decide or I'll completely slit your throat and DIE! "

 

" Okay! Okay! I'll help! I'LL FREAKING HELP JUST DON'T WOOSH THAT THING AGAINST ME!!! "

 

The older girl smirked and wore her bright eye smile after giving the katana back to her body guard. Sooyoung held her chest to help her heart to stop pounding like crazy.

 

" Very good, now I think everyone here is the same as Sooyoungie right? "

When the gang heard the word "Everyone", they already shook their heads aggresively making Tiffany smile broadly.

 

" Okay then, let's go! "

 

Tiffany left the dumb founded group who were silenced by what just happened.

 

" Uhhh... What just happened?.. "

Yoona asked her lover she was clinging on to out of fear. Yuri just shrugged and hugged her tightly.

 

" At least we're not the one she pointed that thing on to. Say, does that always happen to the two of you, Sunny-ah? "

 

" Well I've heard that Tiffany does Kendo and all that but to just plan and use a katana against a person is... really... out of her character you know... "

 

" Oh man, I just wished that Tiffany really did cut that annoying Giant's head off for some reason... "

Taeyeon mentally proclaimed.

 

" I don't know about you guys, but I guess I'll aid them and find that troublesome kid. "

Sooyoung quickly rushed up from her sit and walked out to start looking for the missing kid, but she came back for a bit to grab her unfinished glomping of Sweet Potatoes. She wore a distorted face while tracking the kid.

 

" I'll let that kid taste what I have been through earlier. Better cling for your life brat... "

 

__________________________________________________

 

 

" What does Juhyun look like? Have you seen her before Sunny-ah? "

Taeyeon asked Sunny who was busy checking every stall in the bathroom.

 

" Yeah but only a glimpse. She has long hair and weird looking eyes I should say... But she's really cute. "

 

" Mmkay... Uhhh... "

The short girl was hesitating to say what she's wondering about. Sunny glanced at her troubled friend.

 

" What is it, Taengoo? "

Sunny made her way towards her after she finished checking. Taeyeon held the back of her neck and shrugged.

 

" I don't know... I guess I'm kind of... Ummm... "

 

" Hmm?.. "

The younger girl tilted her head as she looked intently towards Taeyeon's eyes. The flustered girl hid her redden face and held her cheeks.

 

" OI!!! COME BACK HERE WITH MAH SUWEET POHTAHTOHHH!!! "

 

A loud scream suddenly interrupted their alone time together (once again). Sunny rushed out as the voice sounded all too familiar for both of the Danshins. It was none other than Sooyoung who was busy catching a girl who was wearing a Pretty Red Gown with a Red Bow tied on top of her head. The young girl was running quicker than the tall girl even though her dress looks pretty heavy to keep on. Sooyoung barked and barked as she fasten her pace and is a finger away from the culprit who stole her not really that  important potatoes.

 

" You're. Not. Gonna. Get. Away. With. MAH POTATO!!! "

Sooyoung caught the young girl at last. She grabbed her by the back of her collar and panted heavily as was utterly dried out for the moment.

 

" Syoong! "

 

The danshins made their way towards Sooyoung and the perpetrator who was still munching Sooyoung's food. Sunny's eyes got big as she identified the young girl that is wearing an innocent face and has weird eyes.

 

" Argh! I just caught you and you're still glomping on my potato? You're getting on my nerves kid... "

Sooyoung glared at the girl and made herself look like a murderer.

" Do you want me to be the one to welcome you to hell kid? "

 

After a few mili seconds that passed, someone banged her in the head and made her pass out.

 

" Don't ever say that to little kids you stupid idiot! "

 

" H-Hyo?.. "

The danshins asked in unison. Sooyoung is lying on the floor like a dropped fish, her eyes rolled up due to the impact that made her brain shake tremendously.

 

" Finally found you Juhyun... "

Hyoyeon held the Young girl who looked up to her with a smile on her face.

 

" Hyo-unnie! "

Juhyun cutely said, was covered with Sweet Potato mushes. Hyoyeon wore a small smile and wiped the younger girl's mouth.

 

" Don't ever do this again alright? It's bad for you to ditch your lessons and make other people worried. "

 

" Like you're one to talk, Kim Hyoyeon the Ditching Queen Eternal Champion... "

Taeyeon and Sunny muttered against themselves.

 

" But Hyo-unnie... I don't want to go to special class... I wanna be with you in your class... "

Juhyun frown. She looked cute so Hyoyeon just patted her head and smiled.

 

" Nope, you have to be at least 19 years old if you wanna come in our class! "

 

" I... I can always change it! I'll be one of the next owners anyway! "

 

" Still nope, you can't do that! No cheating! "

 

" Yeah right, 7th Time S.E.A. Greatest Cheater of all time Kim Hyoyeon... "

The danshins muttered once again.

 

" Anyway... We should let Jessica know we already found you okay? Let's go Hyunnie... "

Hyoyeon held Juhyun's hand tightly.

 

" So this is Jessica's cousin? She looks young for a High Schooler if you ask me. "

 

" Oh, so you don't look like an Elementary School Kid, Kim Taeyeon? "

Now Sunny and Hyoyeon muttered at themselves.

 

" Of course, she's only 14 years old yah dumbbell! "

Hyoyeon noted towards the shocked girl.

 

" Really?! She's only 14?! "

 

" Yep. She's a very intelligent kid like you are, Dork. "

The girl bragged and messed Juhyun's hair, making her giggle.

 

" You two sure are close. "

Sunny said as she wore faces against Juhyun.

 

" I always nanny her because Jessica keeps on asking me to do so... but I don't really think it's a bad thing, I like this kid. She's mature and always listens. "

Juhyun blushed and looked down while Hyoyeon is busy grinning and smiling like an idiot, boasting towards her fooled friends.

 

" There they are! And there's Juhyun! "

Tiffany affirmed towards the girl who was going bonkers by looking for her young cousin. Jessica turned and saw the group together with Juhyun.

 

" SEOHYUN!!! "

 

They looked towards Jessica who was stomping her way towards them. Juhyun quickly hid behind Hyoyeon's back, afraid on being scolded by Jessica.

 

" Thank God, she's alright... Come on! We have to get you in your special class. "

The blonde girl reached for the young girl's hand but she received a shake of her head.

 

" Guess she wants to stay here Jessi... "

Tiffany proclaimed and obtained a cold glare from Jessica and then sighed.

 

" Fine... You'll start your regular classes tomorrow. Promise me this will be the last time to do this kind of thing too, ARASSO? "

 

Juhyun, who is not affected by Jessica's cold attitude, nodded happily and hugged Hyoyeon.

 

" Let's go resume our lunch that was disturbed due to this incident guys! I'm still pretty hungry! "

Taeyeon announced and the whole group just followed her lead.

 

" Yeah, we still have half an hour left before lunch time expires. We better hurry! "

They made their way towards the cafeteria not minding who they left at some point.

 

" She dead Yul? "

Yoona asked her lover who was poking the tall girl who is still knocked out by the older girl's hit. Yuri poked Sooyoung one last time before answering Yoona.

 

" Think she is... Oi Suyong, do you want us to call the hospital for you? "

 

" For the last time Yul, it's Sooyoung, and why are you asking her questions knowing she can't answer you back... "

Yoona corrected her for the nth time.

 

" Oh yeah... But we can't just leave her like this right? "

 

" I think it's better if we just leave her be... "

 

The lovers left while clinging onto each other, leaving Sooyoung behind who was having nightmares at the moment.

 

__________________________________________________

 

Hooray for school -.-"

 

'Kay guys, I think I'll leave it like this for a moment because I will be busy for school mostly at the time being. I promise I'll update as soon as I can :D

 

There's Seohyun BTW! She's young here. She's small, cute and a kid. XD

 

Love you guys! I'll see you in some time! BRB when I'm not busy! Toodaloo!