Introductions and the Day-to-day morning issues at Sone Dorms

Say Yes Sunny!

At Incheon International Airport : 11:45 P.M.

 

" I'M BACK SOUTH KOREAAAAAAAAAAA!!! Did you miss me?!! Oh God nothing changed at all! I'm glad to be home! "

 

A certain tall girl along with her seemingly older sister kissed the floor without any hesitation. Her sister smacked her in the head because of the attention she is getting.

 

" Hush up FOOL! And what do you mean nothing changed at all? This airport was renovated while you were growing up in Japan. "

 

" Aish! Still acting like a smartass than ever! I missed you! "

She hugged her sister, but she broke it off after a second.

" Well time to go to Seoul now! "

The tall girl walked away faster than a fart can come out from a fat guy's .

 

" YAH!!! Your freaking huge luggage is still here! "

The girl was gone from the crowd before she can even finish her sentence.

 

" CHOI  SOOOOOOOOYOUUUNG!!! I'LL FREAKING KILL YOU!!! "

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

" Ahh... I really missed Korea! "

 

" Yeah Yeah. That's the 100th time you said that over used phrase. "

 

Choi Sooyoung, together with her Big Sister, Choi Soojin are driving around South Korea with their Mother's private limosine. Sooyoung just came back from Japan after 12 years to be with their dying Grand Mother. She's the favorite so their Grandma decided to take Sooyoung and let her learn the Japanese Culture and transform her to be a fine young lady. Right after their Grandma died, they sent Sooyoung home with a message to have her graduate in a prestigious High School in Korea and return back to Japan to take care of their business there.

 

" You're eating junk food already? Oh God, you never changed at all... "

 

Crumbles of chips are left on Sooyoung's face.

" Shut up! I'm hungry because I just got off from a long flight. "

 

" Whatever you say... "

 

" Make her to a Fine Young Lady my , Halmunee... "

Soojin mentally said.

 

Sooyoung is looking outside the side window. Amazed by how South Korea has changed after 12 years and how pretty it became. She suddenly thought about her new school, and someone that she is really looking forward to meet again.

 

" Oh goody! I'm so excited! "

She said while flailing her hands showering the chips at the leather skinned seat of the limo.

 

" HEY! STOP THAT YOU TWIT! "

She gave her boneheaded little sister another smack on the head, now equipped with her Prada Bag since Sooyoung will not stop if she only used her bare hands.

" Agh... Now Omma will scold me again because of the mess you made, and you just came back... "

 

" Really Unnie? Omma still scolds you until now? "

The tall bonehead asked her irritated Big Sis while rubbing the sore part where the last hit landed.

" HAHAHAHA!!! You're 24 years old and you still get nagged by the old hag?! How priceless!!! "

Sooyoung ridiculed.

 

" You pile of crap! This is your fault! You clean this up before we reach the dorm you're gonna live in! "

Soojin said with a nerve present at her forehead and eye brows that looks like it wants to merge into one.

 

" A dorm? Aren't I gonna live in your place? "

 

" No. I don't want you in my house. You might wreck it and turn it into debris. "

 

" H-How rude!!! What am I some kind of a mammoth and charge into doors and walls?! "

 

" Hmmm... "

Soojin recalled a memory of Sooyoung back in the days when she was broke her own room door because she was so hungry and she was grounded that day due to ripping/ruining her Mother's important documents and made it into paper boats and airplanes.

" Yep, kinda like that. "

 

" H-how impudent!!! "

Sooyoung cried.

" Ehem... Anyway, how big is this dorm you're talking about? "

She decided to change the topic because she was defeated by her sister.

 

" The dorm? Well... "

She crossed her arms to start the lecture.

" It's an all girls dorm made just for that school you will be studying in, which will be Soshi Elite Academy a co-ed school, I must add. Each room can hold up to 3 people. It is complete with 3 king sized beds, a 75 inch flat screen T.V., a single kitchen with all the proper appliances and utensils needed, a luxurious bathroom, you know what's in there already. "

 

" Yeah but, what do you mean it has 3 king sized bed in it? I don't need three big beds in my room. What am I a chihuahua? "

 

" Ughhh... "

*Faceplam*

" It means that you will be sharing a room with other students, you imbecile! "

 

" Really?! Who's my roommates? "

 

" I don't know, Mother's the one who knows who your roommates will be since she's the one who decided to put you in there. "

 

" That hag! "

 

" Isn't that the reason you're excited? "

Soojin asked weirded out that her sister is not amused living in a dorm with other girls.

 

" No! I'm excited because of the school and I heard that Soonkyu is studying there too! "

 

" That's the reason why you can't keep your in one place? "

 

" Hey! I missed her so much y'know! Now that I can finally meet her again, we can reminisce our old nostalgic memories and make our dreams to reality! "

Her eyes glittering by the thought.

" Ahh... I can't wait to see her again... I wonder if she changed. She was so cute back in the days... "

 

" G-gross... "

Soojin mentally said wearing a sick face at her sister.

 

" Soonkyu... I wonder if you still remember me... I'm coming! Wait for me! "

She then started squealing like a dog being injected for anti-rabies.

 

" Halmunee, your "Fine Young Lady" plan was totally a scam. You raised a devil. That's what you get by not making me your favorite you Old Coot! "

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

" Sunny-ahhh... W-what... "

A brown haired girl is tied on a dining chair at a room filled with flowers, glitters and butterflies. Another girl showed up, wearing a Nurse outfit, holding a bowl of the tied girl's favorite dish, Sundaeguk with a dropper floating on it.

 

" Tae-Tae... Time for you to be spoon fed... You big baby. "

The girl who she just called Sunny earlier, is walking towards her with a smirk on her face. She then bit her lip and looked at the tied girl filled with lust.

" You're so cute when you're vulnerable Tae-Tae... It's making me hot... "

 

" B-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-bbbbbbb... "

"Tae-Tae" stuttered. Her eyes are almost dropping out of eye sockets by what she's seeing. Face flushed red, lips inside , sweating as hell. She was ready to die at any moment.

 

" Say ahhhhh... "

The blonde haired girl moaned as she drank some soup and is planning to feed to mouth instead. She leaned forward to the tied girl whose eyes are all white but she can still see.

 

" S-s-s-s-Sunny-ahhhh... "

She opened , wide open, tongue out.

 

With their lips inches away from each other, one butterfly landed on Tae's face.

" Ya? "

 

" Taengooooo... "

The butterfly suddenly spoke. Her spirit almost jumped out of her body by it.

 

" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! "

She fell down the chair. The butterfly fluttering its wings is flying right in front of her.

 

" Taengoo wake up! It's the first day of school. "

The butterfly said.

 

" H-how the hell can a butterfly talk? And where's Sunny-ah! "

The tied girl cried her eyes out.

 

" Oh fine! I'll just kiss you if you don't wake up right after this second... "

 

" W-what? "

 

" Muuuuuuuuuu~~~ "

The butterfly was going inside her wide open mouth.

 

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! "

 

* POOOOOOOF *

Back to reality : 6:32 A.M.

 

Taeyeon opened her eyes only to see a red haired girl inches away from her face and is on top of her wearing her pink pajamas.

 

" Aja--- G-get away!!! "

She pushed her off to the side and got up.

" I-it was all a dream?.. "

 

" How mean Taengoo! Where's my kiss? "

The red haired girl slapped reality on her fully awake face. The fresh from bed girl wore a disappointed face because she just realized that it was all a dream.

 

" B-but... Sunny... We were almost there... "

Taeyeon held the sides of her head and shook it not accepting that it was all a dream.

 

" What you were with Sunny where? "

The other girl asked. Taeyeon looked at her and backed away.

 

" W-what are you doing in my bed, Hwang-shi? "

She said while shaking and covering herself with her Spongebob blanket.

 

" Eh? I was trying to wake you up. "

 

" Then why are you almost in my face earlier? "

 

" Hm? I was waking Tae-Tae up but she didn't so I thought she needed a Morning Kiss and I tried to kiss her but she suddenly woke up and spoiled my plans... "

 

" You though that I needed a morning kiss but I spoiled your plans?! So you WERE planning to kiss me after all! "

The small girl shouted while pointing at the latter she's talking to.

 

The red haired girl glared at her with her tongue out, meaning that her plan is still commencing.

" Now that you're awake, let's just have some fun while its still early... "

 

"W-wha? "

 

The other girl started ing her pajama blouse not minding what her target says.

 

"S-stop that Hwang-shi!!! "

 

The girl didn't listen and is now top . Taeyeon covered her whole body with her big blanket and her eyes are covered with her for double safety. The red haired girl giggled and removed the blanket over her. Taeyeon felt the latter leaning closer to her.

 

" Taengoo... you're such a dolt, declining a beautiful girl like me. Remove your hands and look at me! You'll be all over me if you did. "

 

" That's one of the reasons I don't want to take it off!!! Wear your blouse!!! "

Taeyeon retorted still covering her eyes. The other girl puffed her cheeks.

 

" You dork! Take that off right this second or I'll forcefully you!!! "

She grabbed her arms and aggresively shook it off off her eyes.

 

" NOOOO!!! SUNNY-AHH!!! HELP MEEEEEEE!!! "

The small girl cried again. The red haired girl successfully removed one of her hands off her eyes. Taeyeon's eyes widen as she saw something she could never bare to see. She was lucky, at the same time she is ed, literally. She's frozen like a statue by what she's seeing. The other girl is sweating, breathing fast then she smirked.

 

" Hehehehe... Now let's have se--- "

 

Someone hit her on the head with a book and thus that finished her sentence and her plan.

 

" Hwang Tiffany-ah! What were you doing to Tae-Tae?! Really? First thing in the morning and you're already teasing Tae? Tsk tsk... "

A short girl, with a short blonde hair with brown tint was standing in front of Hwang Tiffany. Tiffany rubbed the place in her head where the hit landed.

 

" That hurts Sunny-ah! And I am not teasing Taengoo, we were planning to make love but you ruined everything! "

 

" You two were going to make love? Then how come Tae's stoned at the corner and when you were in front of her face trying to kiss her? "

Lee Sunny, crossed her arms, wanting an explanation from the troublesome Tiffany.

 

" YAH! ER! "

Tiffany retaliated.

 

" Oh. So now Ms. Blabber Mouth is awake, huh? And you don't have male s anyway so how can you brand me as a er?! LOGIC! "

 

" Taengoo is the male in our relationship so she has one on our little world whereas you are a ER! "

 

As the two girls were throwing insults at each other, Kim Taeyeon, is still stoned at the corner, not moving, no nothing. She was scarred and traumatized... FOREVER.

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

2, 3, 4, 5 knocks were hardly banged on a door in the other room.

 

" KIM HYOYEON! HOW LONG ARE YOU GONNA USE THE BATHROOM?!! "

A longed hair blonde girl snapped. She's waiting to use the bathroom. Seems like an impatient one.

 

" CAN YOU PLEASE WAIT?! I JUST USED IT!!! "

The girl in the bathroom abruptly retorted.

 

" Hurry the up! I need to pee! "

 

" Aish!!! "

 

" I swear... Someday I'll have the courage and move out of this room and move to other... I'm so unlucky... "

Hyoyeon cried inside. Meanwhile, the impatient girl can't hold it in anymore. She aggresively pounded the door continuously.

 

" IT'S GONNA COME OUT YOU PRICK!!! HURRY UP!!! "

 

15, 16, 17 knocks landed at the poor door. The next hard knock landed on Hyoyeon's face when she opened the door.

 

" ... Jung Jessica... Get your hands off off my face... "

 

" ... "

She took off her clenched fists off Hyoyeon's face. They got quiet all of a sudden.

 

" ... There's blood coming out of your nose... "

 

" AND WHO IN GOD'S NAME'S FAULT IS THAT YOU BLOCKHEAD!!! "

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

" I'm so excited to meet our new roommate! We should think of a pet name to her when we gladly meet her right, Yul? "

A skinny, pretty and excited girl asked her tall, tanned and y roommate while she was folding her blanket.

 

" Yeah Yeah, Yoong... You think about that... "

The tanned girl responded. She's busy checking her facebook while lying down on her bed.

 

" Come on now, Yul! Where's the excitement? "

 

" Thinking of pet names are lame! How about we think of an initiation to welcome her as our new roommate? "

Kwon Yuri said while she rolled upside down, looking at her friend smiling.

 

" That's a great idea Yul!!! What should we do though? "

Im Yoona cupped her chin and trying to think of something.

 

" Hmmm... How about a simple yet funny one? "

The other girl suggested.

 

" What is it then? "

The skinny girl asked with excitement.

 

" The dirty rag prank... "

 

" No way... That one? HAHAHAHA "

Yoona let out her Alligator like laugh by Yuri's suggestion.

 

" HAHAHAHA This is going to be really funny! She better get ready! "

 

" That's for sure hahahaha! You're so smart Yul! "

 

" Oh aren't I always smart? "

 

They didn't know that this is such an old prank created by poor people back in the ancient times. Well, what do we expect from sheltered rich girls?

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

" Thanks for letting me sleep here in your house, Ms. Stingy McStingypants. "

Sooyoung said to her big sister. She's now wearing her new school uniform with a pin meant for sophomores. Today is her first day, after 12 long years, at school here in Korea. She's very excited.

 

" Shush. Now go to school you dimwit! You don't want to be late on the first day right? "

Her sister ordered. She's fixing her blazer for work and will have to leave soon.

 

" Aren't you coming with me at least? "

Sooyoung demanded.

 

" No. I have to go to a meeting today and I can't miss it because of you. "

 

" But I just came back! Can't you at least drop me off or something? "

 

" My driver will drop you off at school. There will be someone who will tour you when you get there since it's the first day. Now go. "

Soojin shooed her little sister inside her black Mercedez Benz.

 

" You traitor! "

Sooyoung crossed her arms and puffed her right cheek.

 

" Now now, stop being such a Scaredy Cat! "

Soojin nodded at the assigned driver and he nodded back.

" Be careful now. Call me when you get there. "

She kissed Sooyoung at the forehead.

 

" Hmp, fine... "

Sooyoung sulked. The car started to depart to its destination at the prestigious high school in Seoul,

 

The Soshi Elite Academy.

 

" Be careful! And make lots of friends! "

Soojin waved goodbye.

 

Sooyoung is leaning her head on the glass window, thinking of what her school life would be like.

 

" Soonkyu... At last, I can finally see you... "

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

Too damn long LOL

 

Annyeong! This is my second fic! Since I can't bare to just do an angst-drama fic like my first one, I decided to make a pure Rom-Com story about SNSD ^^

I love Sooyoung so much!!! SHIKSHIN FTW!!!

 

Comments are very welcome! <3