Rich People's Den and The Epitome of a Deadly Love Triangle

Say Yes Sunny!

Sooyoung's POV

 

" Jessica-shi, what do you actually mean by the "Welcome to Hell" approach? "

 

Jung Jessica, the proclaimed "Ice Princess" of S.E.A. and its Principal's Daughter.

 

" Oh don't worry Sooyoungieee~ Jessica meant it the other way around! "

 

" S-Sooyoungie? "

 

Hwang Tiffany, a beautiful, red head girl (FLIRT I should say) connected her arms on mine. (F.C. much?)

 

" Yeah! Don't you think it's cute? "

She looked up to me since she's small. She looked at me smiling with her eyes squished... I sure hope it's not... Uh-oh... It's coming...

 

" B-Blekhhhh... "

Oh God...

 

" W-What happened Sooyoungie? Are you okay? "

 

" I-It's nothing... "

I can't handle aegyo... I don't know why but my body always reacts quick when I see someone who uses aegyo even if they're not looking at me. I had this kind of abnormality since I was a kid. Probably because of the idols they show at TV in Japan, I really hate them.

 

" D-don't tell me that you're... "

 

" Hmm?.. "

My stomach's turning up side down, that thought just makes it turn more... Ughhh...

 

" You're PREGNANT?! OMOOOOOO!!! "

She shockingly proclaimed. WHAT IN THE ACTUAL F?

 

" N-No I'm not! I-It was just! Noooooo!!! "

 

" Stop goofing around! We missed the whole ceremony. "

The Ice Princess declared.

 

" Really? Oh no... "

 

" It was because of this Beanstalk who doesn't even know what Family Status means. "

She used her glare at me. Not my fault that I needed some time to process my smart mind! (No you don't!)

 

" Hey! I lived in Japan for many years! Of course I may have forgotten some Korean letters y'know! "

Do I really have to defend myself in this matter? Well whatever, I already did.

 

" What do we do now? We still don't know what class we're in. "

Tiffany cried. I wonder what kind of ceremony this is.

 

" What's so important about this ceremony anyway? "

 

" This is a ceremonial welcoming for the new freshmen who came from different parts of the world. They are either rich or they are the sons and daughters or any family member of someone who has a high level of status, just like your sister is. "

Jessica explained. She really knows a lot about this school, expected from its Principal's daughter.

" Oh and it also states what class you are in this year. "

 

" That's right Sooyoungie. It's very hard to get accepted on this school especially if they don't have a Social Status. "

The flirt added. Makes me wonder why my sister got accepted from here though we're not from a high class family.

 

" It's weird, my sister graduated here yet our family didn't have some kind of special or social status whatever you call it. Not until now though. "

 

" This school holds a Scholarship program every year, but only one can enter. "

 

" Oh, so that's how that dumbbell got in... Wait... WHAT?! "

Don't tell me that my sister got in through the scholarship program!

" Scholarship? They give like hard questions and you have to answer all of it correctly right? "

 

" Yeah, especially here, they give hard physics, chemistry, biology, calculus and english questions on it. Not all who take the Program passes due to its level of difficulty especially if they're starting as a freshmen here, but... You're sister is the only exception... "

 

" R-Really? "

 

" Yep. Out of all the students who took the program, your sister is the only one who answered all of the questions correctly. "

 

" W-Whoa... I didn't know that she can really be a smartass! "

I have a GENIUS SISTER all along! Maybe that's the reason why I don't win some of our arguments.

 

" Jessi, you're forgetting another student who got in the Scholarship Program. She got a perfect mark too! "

 

" Oh yeah, I forgot about that shorty... She's graduating this year with us right? "

 

" Yes! Tae~Tae and us will be graduating all together! "

 

" Hey, now that the topic talks about some other people I'm not interested in it. Now on to the main question, what's important about the ceremonial . "

I have to be proud at my sister. She's the main reason why I got here. Oh yeah!

" Wait nevermind actually! I have to call my sister! "

 

" Huh? But you don't know where your class is! The three of us in exact! "

Tiffany said in a shocked tone. I don't really want to call my sister but she might be dying out of worry right now.

 

" I'll figure it out somehow! Thanks for the company by the way! I'll see you if we ever meet again! "

I ran off not minding what the other 2 will say. I have to call my sister before anything else and thank her for what she has done for me.

 

End of POV

 

" What's with the rush? "

Tiffany asked the crossed arm blonde.

 

" I don't know and why are you asking anyway? I'm pretty sure we'll see her again anyway. "

 

" How do you know, Jessi? You some kind of psychic? Hehehe "

The red head playfully asked.

 

" Whatever, Tiffany... Let's go and ask Seo what class we're in. "

Jessica turned around and walked away, of course Tiffany followed her.

 

______________________________________________________

The short girls' side:

 

" I FREAKING LOVE THIS DAY!!! WOOOOHOOOO!!! "

Taeyeon screamed at the top of her voice as she pumped her fists higher that her own height which made the students look at her weirdly.

 

" Shut up Dork! You're making me and Sunny embarassed! Sheesh... Just because we're on the same classes... "

Hyoyeon retorted. 

 

" Back off Kid! I have the right to celebrate! This year will probably be the best school year of my whole life! Sunny and I studying on the same class, writing, reading, listening! We can finally become one! "

The short girl announced the whole world happily. The other short girl looked at her with a grossed face. 

 

" You're not just a Dork, you're also a creep... I'll call you Cork from today on! HAHAHAHA "

 

" Call me whatever you want! You can't stop me from being happy! "

Taeyeon clenched her fists. Determined to make her last year at S.E.A. with Sunny the happiest one of her whole life, she doesn't know what trouble comes ahead.

 

" Hey guys! What do you want to do now? Since the first day doesn't start the daily classes, wanna hang out at the Quadrangle? "

Sunny suggested. S.E.A. has the obligations to not start classes at the first day of school since there are some students who are new and are not yet used with the everyday life of school at Korea.

 

" Good idea Sunny~ah! By the way, can we celebrate later at home? Let's invite some of our friends and have a little party. "

Taeyeon asked.

 

" Why? Is it your birthday or something? "

 

" Well... Uhhh... "

 

" Nope, she just wants to enjoy the thought of being with you, studying with you, learning with you, looking at you, stalking yo--- "

Taeyeon quickly covered Hyoyeon's mouth with her little hands. Sunny looked weirdly at them.

 

" N-Nevermind what this big-mouthed estranged person is talking about! Forget about the party thing! Where do you want to go again? "

 

" I asked if we can go at the Quadrangle to hang out. Is it okay?~~~ "

Sunny cutely pouted her lips and used her undeniable, irresisteble, killing, suicidal, it can even make Mona Lisa say "Awwwww... <3" if she was alive and in Korea " Puppy eyes ". Hyoyeon looked away faster than the speed of sound because her eyes might pop out of the scene.

 

Taeyeon, without a split-second said: " OF COURSE MY SUNNY!!! LET'S GO NOW!!! WE SHOULD TOTALLY HANG-OUT!!! LET'S GOOOOOOOO!!! WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO HOLD YOUR HAND ON THE WAY?!! "

 

Hyoyeon just rolled her eyes and whispered to herself: " What a er... No actually stalker is the most fitting word for this CORK... "

 

" Did you say something, Hyo? Are you gonna come or not?! "

The other short girls were already 2 meters ahead of her hand in hand.

 

" W-Wait for me you babies!!! "

Hyoyeon quickly dashed to catch up.

 

" Let's just leave her, Sunny-ah! "

 

" I heard that, yah Dumb Cork! "

 

 

______________________________________________________

 

" She told me to freaking call her but she's not freaking picking up her freaking cell freaking PHONE!!! Aish!!! "

Sooyoung loudly exclaimed. She looked around and she recognized Noble looking Princesses at the halls.

" A-Am I inside a palace? Whoaaa... There's chandeliers, there are princesses cutely giggling around. It's like a Royal Ball... Is there really classes going on right now? Why the heck are they loitering around the halls? "

As she walked towards the hall full of rich girls, she felt that they are gawking at her.

 

" W-Why do I feel so uneasy right now?.. Am I grabbing that much attention? Might be bcause of my height, or maybe because it's the first time they saw an ugly student here... Oh no... "

Sooyoung mentally proclaimed. The other students are still looking at her, she couldn't bare the uneasiness so she walked faster. She exited the building and it lead her to a beautiful plaza like place. It has butterflies, trees, bushes and an expensive looking vending machine.

 

" Waaaahhh... What is this place? It's like an inside Garden... It's still outside but it looks like its inside... Whatever! AWESOME!!! "

Sooyoung with her childish thinking and behavior wandered around. Her eyes glued at the wonders of nature, a girl suddenly caught her attention. She's petite, her hair reflecting the sun's rays, pale skin and delicate figure. Sooyoung can't keep her eyes off the girl.

 

" Author-ssi, I like your poetic in takes but seriously, I'm feeling the opposite right now of what you're thinking... My stomach feels like its gonna turn again... " (Well sorry! OTP itching! XD)

 

The small girl slowly turned her head and looked straightly at Sooyoung. The other girl just stood still, she can't move due to her own reasons. (Happy now Soo?) Unfortunately, the two just stared at each other. Sooyoung examined the small girl, a familiar face suddenly pictured through her mind. The smaller girl's friend suddenly blocked Sooyoung's view of the latter.

 

" S-She's... Can she be... No way... "

 

" Soonkyu... "

 

At smaller girl's side, she was just staring at the tall girl with an enthusiastic look at her face. She remembers that face, a long time friend she once had, a look that she has almost forgotten but due to her high memory she can remember almost every face students at her school and old schools.

 

" Sunny~ah! Here's your drink!!! Strawberry's okay right? "

Her shorter friend suddenly asked interrupting their face off.

 

" Uhhh... Yeah... "

Sunny absent mindedly replied. She tried to catch a glimpse of the familiar looking tall girl. Taeyeon unfortunately, is blocking the sight of the girl.

 

" Aish... That Hyoyeon, I told her to buy you a smoothie at least since she's going at the Cafeteria together with those other Chodings... You know who they are right? Hmmm? Sunny-ah. "

 

" Y-Yeah! It's just that... "

 

" What? Is there something in my back? A butterfl--- "

As Taeyeon turned around, there was a tall girl meters away from her, a face she hasn't seen before. The tall girl looked down at her.

" G-Gigantic!.. 

 

Sunny suddenly erected from her seat wearing a confused face. The tall girl looked at her and she suddenly wore a big grin.

 

" S-Soonkyu?.. "

 

Sunny felt a shock creeping through her whole body. That name, only her parents and close friends knows her real birth name.

 

" She really is! I knew it! "

 

" SYOONG!!! "

The small girl blurted aloud. Taeyeon suddenly looked strangely at the two.

 

Sooyoung felt water forming at the side of her big eyes.

" I... I finally saw you... Soonkyu... "

 

" W-When did you... "

 

Taeyeon on the other hand, kept on looking back and forth at the tall girl and Sunny. She was left behind on what's happening right now.

 

" J-Just what the heck is happening? "

 

______________________________________________________

 

SooSun finally met!!! WOOOHOOO! Actually they're one of my OTPs :P I still love them but I have mixed emotions on these pairs XD

 

If you recognized the texts that looks like this one in the fic, it's just me messing around with Sooyoung HAHAHAHAHA I'm so sorry XD I'm an only child and I've always wanted a sister like Sooyoung, she's funny, humorous, tall (though she's really weak physically), pretty, kind and protective :D I LOVE HER!!! 

 

Comments are welcome XD <3

 

P.S.

I was just kidding on the only child part, I have a useless brother which makes me feel like an only child so yeah XD Will update soon <3