First Day of School, Uncovering Soshi Elite Academy and the wrath of the Ice Princess!

Say Yes Sunny!

" Soshi Elite Academy, where Young, Rich, Mega Teen Stars and Future Politicians are bred to have huge success in the nearing future. "

 

" Ridiculous... "

Sooyoung said, in awe. She just got dropped off the school she's going to be studying in until she graduates. It's not just any school though, it's the most prestigious, expensive and secured school in all South Korea. The Soshi Elite Academy.

 

" I-is this really a school?.. Wow... It's much bigger than my sister's humble mansion... " (OF COURSE YOU TWIT!)

Her jaw agape, surprised how big her new school will be.

" Soonkyu... I hope to see you already... Gah! I'm so excited! Pull yourself together Choi Sooyoung! I can see her later for sure since her face is still buried in my mind! "

She slapped herself back to senses. At the meantime, Sooyoung decided to walk around outside the school.

 

" It says here in the brochure that there is an indoor swimming pool building, a garden with a secret green house, a 50 acre outdoor sports field, a gym shaped like a dome and an Underground Buffet Canteen. The last one is going to be my favorite place I presume! " (No wonder, Shikshin)

 

Sooyoung closed the school's brochure that she got from her sister as a present and proceed on to her walk.

 

She went inside the indoor swimming building.

" Sure is a big pool... Wah! Such a high diving board! So cool!... Too bad I don't know how to swim... "

The diving board is 5 times her height which is 5'8".

 

" TO THE NEXT ONE! WOOOSH! "

 

She walked around the school's renown garden and tried to locate the Secret Greenhouse.

" Where the heck is that Green House located? There might be some hidden food in there that's why they hid it in this big Garden... Wait... "

She just realized that she got herself wandering in a Bush Maze.

 

" WHERE THE AM I?!! "

 

Then, the 50 acre outdoor sports field. She fortunately got outta the bush maze by climbing on top of every bush she encountered and thus, lead her to the Hidden Green House where a map of the maze is inside to help her get out. She held the metal fence and looked at how big the field is.

 

" It really is bigger than my sister's mansion... "

Sooyoung said for the 13th time when she got inside the school grounds. She then saw students wearing Jersey's. Sooyoung took a closer look to see what kind of sports they were playing.

 

" Softball... Hmm... "

 

Sooyoung remembered on how she used to play softball when she was a kid. Her grandmother forbid her to play outdoor sports so she really missed playing it. A ball suddenly rolled onto Sooyoung's feet.

 

" HEYYY!!! OVER HERE MISS!!! "

 

A tanned girl called her attention. She was waving meaning that the ball was hers. Sooyoung picked up the ball and threw it to her, the other girl caught it effortlessly.

 

" THANKS!!! Here Eunjung! "

 

" ... Maybe I'll try and join someday... "

 

Lastly, the Dome shaped Gym.

 

" WHOA!!!... Bloody hell!!! "

 

Inside the gym, there is a badminton court, a volleyball court, a basketball court and an open space for winter use, and it even looks like it has an underground gym.

 

" Holy crap... This school is terrifyingly big! And awesome! And BIG BIG!!! "

 

Suddenly, a security guard came on her way and interrogated her.

" Excuse me miss but the Gym is not officially open unless the classes start. "

 

" U-ummm... Sorry, I'm new here so I decided to look around and stuff... "

She looked at her Festina wrist watch and was shocked to know what time it was.

" !!! I'M GONNA BE FREAKING LATE ON MY FIRST DAY! WAIT! I HAVE TO MEET UP WITH THE PRINCIPAL FIRST! ARGH!!! "

The bonehead shook her head to clear her mind and thinks of a way.

 

" Are you okay, Ma'am? "

Sooyoung looked at the Guard and thought of an idea.

 

" I-I'm okay! No worries! Oh, by the way! Do you know where the Principal's office is located? I'm afraid I might get lost inside the main building... "

 

 

She asked politely.

 

" Are you perhaps lost? "

 

" Well... Kind of hehehe... This school sure is humongous! "

The tall girl exclaimed while scratching her big head.

 

" Don't sweat it Miss. Somebody gets lost at their first day sometimes. Would you like me to take you there? "

The Kind Guard offered.

 

" That'll be helpful! Thank you very much, sir! "

Sooyoung bowed as a sign of gratitude.

 

Finally, Sooyoung's new highschool life will start when she gets to the School Principal's office for some paper work to do.

 

 _____________________________________________________________

 

" Thanks for snapping me into reality earlier, Sunny-ah... You saved my life... "

Taeyeon with a sign of relief and gratitude smiled at her small friend.

 

" Oh no problemo Tae-Tae!~ That Fany-ah really goes out of the basket sometimes. Just call out my name again if she did that again and I will hit her with a metal ladle next time. "

Sunny said while cutely puffing her cheeks.

 

" S-Sunny~ah... ♥♥♥ "

The smaller girl is lost on her thoughts already.

 

" M-my cute savior... Only for me... I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!! "

 

" S-so heroic... "

She squeaked as she clasped her hands together.

 

" Where is Fany-ah anyway? "

 

Taeyeon snapped to reality again by Sunny's sudden question.

 

" I don't know... (and I don't care) But... "

Taeyeon changed her expression suddenly to a face, to a terrified face.

" She mentioned that she was going to Jung-shi's room and report what you did to her ealier... Sorry Sunny~ah!!! "

 

 

Sunny quickly turned to her smaller friend wearing a frightened face. Sunny is afraid to Jung Jessica, the titled Ice Princess because of her ice cold attitude, especially to small people like her and Taeyeon. Taeyeon is afraid of her too.

"R-really? When did she say that? I-I didn't hear! "

 

" She said it when you wore your Headphones and stopped talking to her. "

 

" That sneaky freaky queer! I'll get her tonight! "

Sunny said while clenching her pale-skinned wrist that Taeyeon can't keep her eyes off off it.

 

" Soooooo CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!~ "

 

" Heyah Dork! Mini Munchkin! "

Somebody shouted out of the blue.

 

" Ah! Hyo! "

Sunny waved at the short girl.

 

" K-Kim Hyoyeon! "

 

" Yow! Sunny! "

Hyoyeon turned her head and looked at shorter girl with a silly smirk on her face.

Still living in the fantasy world eh, Dorky? "

She teased while hitting Taeyeon with her elbow lightly.

 

" N-no I am not! How about you? Still acting like a kid eh? "

Taeyeon retorted.

 

" Let's leave the insults and slappings here and do it later guys! We have to go and see what class we're in! "

Sunny announced at the two small girls.

 

" Yeah! I sure am excited to know if we're on the same class Sunny~ah... I sure hope... we're on the same class this year... "

Taeyeon said as she scratched her cheek slightly.

" PLEASE GOD MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! I'LL KILL HYOYEON IF WE'RE NOT!!! DAMMIT!!! "

 

" ACHOOOOOOOOOO!!! Crap, somebody's kissing my picture right now... " *This is Hyoyeon*

 

" No, there's not, you buffoon. "
Taeyeon's mind disagreed.

 

" Awwww I sure hope so Tae~Tae <3 I get the feeling that the three of us will be in the same class this year! I'm 100% assure of my predictions! "

Sunny proudly said as she winked and gestured a two tumbs up at Taeyeon.

 

" ... "

Unfortunately, once again, the smaller girl is intoxicated for the 3rd time by the other girl's killing aegyo. (Well the first one was because of Tiffany but who cares anyway. BLAH BLAH BLAH :Genius: )

 

" Hey! It's too early to die Dork! We'll have to check if we're in the same class first before you go fainting or I'll beat the crap outta you if you do! "

 

" Come on let's go! I think the ceremony is already starting! "

Sunny stated before another bickering starts making the other two follow her inside the school elevator.

 

 _____________________________________________________________

 

" Jessi, where are you goin? "

Tiffany sweetly asked at the blonde.

 

" I have to go to my father's office and check out the new kid. New students don't come very often since this is such a hard school to get in to, and what's weird is that she's starting out as a sophomore already. "

Jessica unwittingly said after she finished doing her hair. Tiffany pouted her lips.

 

" Hmp! We just saw each other again after 3 days of no contact at all and you're already shoving me away! You meanie! "

 

Jessica sighed and put her mini portable mirrors in her expensive bag. She grabbed Tiffany's neck and locked their lips together which made the other girl moan.

 

" Jessi... "

 

" When did you become a hog, Fany-ah? My father said that he needs my help to tour a "Special" Student just for today... Don't worry... "

She put her index finger at the other girl's lower lip.

" I'll be all over you tonight... "

She then walked away with her bag leaving the aroused girl.

 

" W-Wait! I'll come with you! "

The red head quickly followed Jessica to the Principal's room.

 

 

 

" You're not going to participate at the ceremony? "

 

" Too late to ask that now that I'm here with you hehehe... "

Tiffany locked their arms to one another and Jessica knocked the door.

 

" Abeoji... "

 

A butler opened the door for them and bowed down to the side.

" Mr. Jung was waiting for you. Please come in, Ms. Jessica. "

 

" Thanks. "

The two girls walked in front of a big office desk, a big chair was facing back at them.

 

" I'm here, Abeoji... "

 

" Heyooo, Ajoshi! "

 

The chair suddenly turned around. A man wearing a Black Suit with a lit up tobacco on his hand. He smiled as he saw the girls faces.

" Hey! How are my girls, huh? "

He stood up to hug the girls.

" Come here and give some love to your old man! "

 

" Just get with the issue already, Geezer! "

His daughter disgustingly said.

 

" Yay! How are you doing, Future Father? "

Tiffany said as she excitedly hugged Jessica's father which made the blonde raise one brow.

 

" Oh I'm good! I'm doing good Sweetheart! Oh how I wished my daughter could act affectionately like you. She's so cold and dry! "

Jessica grunted by what her Father whimmed and pushed him away from Tiffany.

 

" Alright now, Sugar Daddy. Time for business! No more fooling aroud, araseo? "

She used her signature Ice Glare at her father.

 

" Yes of course my beautiful daughter. "

Mr. Jung said as he fixed himself in front of the two.

 

" You sure know how to handle your own Dad, Jessi! "

Tiffany wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist and rested her chin on her shoulder.

 

" Ehem... Moving on, the new student is still not here. I wonder where she is. The ceremony is starting right about this minute. "

Her father exclaimed as he pressed the tobacco on his dust litter.

 

"She probably got lost or something. "

Tiffany proclaimed.

 

" Of course there's that possiblity, this school is as big as an airport. "

Jessica retorted and crossed her arms.

 

" No it's not! An airport is too much! Maybe as big as a Football Stadium. "

Tiffany butted in. Jessica used her glare at her.

 

" Hwang Stephanie. I. Don't. Have. Time. To. Argue. With. You. Right. NOW. SO BE QUIET! "

She hates it when someone acts like a smartass. No exceptions at all.

 

Tiffany fell onto her knees crying all of a sudden.

" NOOOOOOOOO!!!! Don't call me by that name!!! Waaaaaaaaaaah~~~ "

She hugged the blonde girls knees.

 

" J-Jessica dear, why did you make her cry? Say sorry right this second! "

Her Father ordered.

 

" Aish! You guys are a pain in the ! "

Jessica crossed her arms and complained.

" Hey! Stop with the hugging on my beautiful knees! Get up and stop whining! "

She said, shaking the red girl off off her legs.

 

A sudden knock stopped all the fuss happening inside the room. The butler went to the door and opened only to see a tall girl holding the school's brochure.

 

" H-Hello... I-is this the Principal's office?.. "

The girl courteously asked. Jessica eyed the girl, surprised to see a fresh face. The girl looked at her which made a little bit of heat rise from her head.

 

" Is there something you need here Miss? I'm sorry but this is a forbidden area for you to come in. "

 

" Ahhh... Yes... I'm actually the new student. My sister, Choi Soojin said that I should meet the Principal for some paperworks. "

 

Jessica intrude the conversation.

" And what's your business with my father? What's your name? "

 

" Oh that's right! I'm Choi Sooyoung! I'm the Little Sister of Choi Soojin! Pleased to meet you! "

Sooyoung offered her hand making the latter grin.

 

" I don't shake hands of any people who has no class. "

 

" Eeep. Cold Menace... I feel a cold menace... "

Sooyoung mentally claimed.

" Note to self, rich girls don't accept formal greetings. Always happens if she's some picky and spoiled , kinda like this one. "

 

" Did somebody say the name Choi Soojin? "

Jessica's Father interrupted. Sooyoung peeked her big head inside the room and saw the man. Mr. Jung was surprised to see such a familiar face.

" Soojin? "

 

" U-uhhh... No sir, I'm her little sister, Choi Sooyoung. "

Sooyoung bowed her head out of respect.

 

" OHHHH!!! Come on in, Sooyoung-shi! Welcome!!! "

The other 2 girls looked at him by surprise.

 

" Eh? Do you know her, Abeoji? "

 

" Why of course not dear! But I do know her Big Sister! She was one of the reasons why the school is up and running! "

Her father proudly bragged.

 

" Really? "

Tiffany asked.

 

" Definitely, Fany-ah! By the way Sooyoung-shi! "

Mr. Jung looked at the tall girl with a smile on his face.

 

" Y-yes sir? "

 

" Did you walk around the school? You didn't get lost, were you? "

 

" Uhhh... well... "

Sooyoung remembered thanking the guard so many times for taking her here.

" Not really, it was just big and pretty. I was fascinated because it's much more bigger that my sister's and grandma's house! "

 

" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Of course it is! Nothing can compare to how big my school is! "

The man boasted.

 

" Stop with the ty greetings and this school's area of land. "

Jessica stated.

 

" Sure... "

 

" Man this girl really is impertinent. "

Sooyoung thought.

 

" Moving on with the main topic... Welcome to Soshi Elite Academy! We are pleased to have you here, Sooyoung-shi! "

Mr. Jung happily announced.

 

" Yeah! Pleased to be here too! Please take care of--- "

Just before Sooyoung can finish her unfinished sentence, Jessica grabbed her collar and  pulled her. Their faces inches away from each other.

 

" J-Jessi! "

 

" Jung Sooyeon! What are you doing?! "

 

The blonde girl ignored the two and looked at Sooyoung straight in the eyes. The other girl is shocked and confused by what she's doing. Jessica smirked and whispered on Sooyoung's ears.

 

" You interest me... You know what will happen if you spoil that right?.. "

 

Sooyoung's eyes enlarged by what she just heard. Jessica pushed her off making the tall girl stumble.

 

" Welcome to hell, Choi Sooyoung. "

 

 _____________________________________________________________

 

Slow start :)))

 

I just want to say that I really love Sooyoung XD <3

 

Comments are very welcome :)))

Conflicts are gonna start next chapter! Ah finally, me! Y U NO write faster? XD SooTae SooSun SunYeon <3