It's Beating for you.

Our Love

His heart skipped a beat when he saw Miyoung walk towards him.

It was days like this where she looked like perfection, no matter what she wore.

Kwon Miyoung.

So many poetic words come out of his mind when he hears that name.

His heart sped up whenever he heard her voice.

Her looks were completely perfect, like she had come from gods.

Her laugh was music to his ears.

To him, perfection has a name, and that name was Kwon Miyoung.

Though he truly knew her feelings, he couldn't act on his own.

It wouldn't be the best for her.

There's someone else she needs to love, because he surely wasn't worthy.

A love like that was incredibly impossible.

She was anything he could've wanted,

And his heart was surely beating for her.

Though his feelings couldn't go any further.

No matter how much he had the desire to tell her he loves her, hold her in his arms, kiss her and every single other thing, there was one thing that would stop him.

He didn't deserve it.

After hurting her so many times by being 'seemingly' oblivious, he couldn't be with her.

And the guilt he would bring from all of the pain he gave her while she was working up to confess, it wasn't right that she was supposed to suffer.

Love is a beautiful thing after all, isn't it?

Shouldn't love be full of happiness, to be daring and spontaneous, curious and love fully?

Then why does it always look like she's suffering.

Exactly his point.

He doesn't deserve her after making her feel sad after he wouldn't make a move.

Why?

He was chicken.

He would outright refuse her feelings.

He wasn't suitable, someone else would treat her so much better.

He yearned to be beside her, to be able to love her freely, but at the same time, that tiny string of hope was cut by his own hands.

He needed to cut it off that hope, or else he would fall into a bottomless pit where he would fall harder.

He couldn't afford to fall harder.

It was too hard.

He would love to quit on the drug; namely his Kwon Miyoung drug;

But he was clearly addicted.

Very addicted where he couldn't quit her at all anymore.

He wouldn't last a single quit.

He would always relapse.

Sometimes he would lose control, and he gave her mixed signals.

He was clearly going straight for his deathbed.

He couldn't quit, there was no more hope for him to quit her.

He was deeply intoxicated.

By now, Kwon Miyoung was practically engraved in his mind and stuck on his tongue.

Now, The only thing he wants to tell her is...

Saranghae.

 

TRIPLE UPDATE! WOOO. In my opinion, this is the best effin' chapter I've written so far. Completely seeping with angst. I'm the master of angst XDD Though I don't show that side in my stories here, my mind is filled with angst ideas often, but I'm not into reading angst. My inspiration for this chapter was 2PM's Heartbeat, Sistar19's Ma Boy, Obsession by SHINee, and Blue Tomorrow by Super Junior M. Most of these songs are about heartbreak, or just plain deep rooted words in general. I wanted to showcase it a bit here. Another inspiration I got was from kcmusicfan's story Listen to the Heartbeat. The first chapter made me cry ;~; Your a wonderful author! I personally think she's better than me and I love the stories she makes up! I hope to read more in the future! I didn't mention who it was who felt this way towards Miyoung, and that's cause I wanted you guys to guess ;) So, I made a poll XDD But you can also say who you voted for in comments and tell me why you chose him^^Can't wait to hear responses or at least some voting going on XDD I'll reveal who feels this way later in the story! Don't worry, it's not going to be that long of a wait! Here's the poll! Please vote!

 

 

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you guys tomorrow!!^^