Hearts Made out of Snow

Our Love

"Can you suggest me some new music?" He asks.

"Sure. There's been lots of new artists lately. My favorite rookie artist right now is a boy group named SHINee."

"Ehh? You like that new boy group SHINee?" Jinki asked.

"Neh." I replied.

We shuffled around the field area talking.

It was winter days like this that made me feel like hugging him so I could feel warm.

But if I did, then it would just creep him out and send him farther away.

"Why do you like boy bands so much?" He asked.

"Well I don't critisize you on liking SNSD, so you shouldn't critize me on liking SHINee, right?" I reply, and he nods.

"It's cold outside, why are we even out here in the first place? I thought your umma was going to call us inside when the snacks were finished." Jinki complained.

"She said said would call, and she didn't call yet. Oh." I stopped as soon as I saw the picture we had made by just walking.

It was a heart.

"Jinki, look~" I exclaimed, and his eyes widened as soon as he saw it.

"We made that?" He asked, dumbfounded.

"Of course us pabo, who else could've made it? Ailens?" I reply, and he snorts.

"You're the queen of sarcasm." He spits out.

"Thank you very much. Now shall I write down Lee Jinki + SNSD Tiffany?" I ask with an inward smirk on my face.

"N-No, Just write in Jinki + Miyoung. Why would you put in her name?" He asks me.

He's blushing.

He looks so cute when he's like that.

"You know, Tiffany's korean name is Miyoung. So which Miyoung do you want to put on here?" I ask and he glares at me.

"Obviously you, dummy." He mutters, and I smile.

I find a stick and I write 'Jinki + Miyoungie'

Oh Jinki, If only you knew how I really felt.

"There, jjang!" I exclaim, and he smiles as soon as he sees it.

"Good job. Let's make more pictures since I doubt that your umma will even let us inside until she's ready." He says, I pass him a stick and he tries to catch it, but ends up falling on the ground.

"Aish...you're so clumsy, get up." I offered him my hand.

He held it as he steadied himself and got up.

"Thanks." He replied.

"No problem. Your staying over at my place again, right?" I asked him, and he nodded while making a smiley face on the snow.

"Yup, We're watching scary movies tonight." He smirked, and I scowled.

"Why do you always like to scare me?"

"I don't know, I just like it." He replies.

"Do you like anyone right now?" I asked him.

I'm curious.

I want to know.

Because maybe he might like me.

Maybe it's not impossible.

Because everyone has told me,

"This love is impossible."

"W-W-What? I do, but I can't tell you." He say, stuttering a little.

I frowned.

"Why?"

"Because, I just can't. You won't understand."

After, there was an awkward silence.

Then my phone rang.

It was umma.

I took his hand and we walked back.

Along the way his fingers intertwined with mine, and I started to blush.

He must've thought I was just getting colder, because then he had hugged me.

"You feel warmer now, right?" He asks me.

I smile.

"Yeah. Thanks."

The best place in my opinion, is being in Lee Jinki's arms.

Because there, I'll always feel safe and loved.

"Umma! We're home!" I yell.

"Okay then kiddos! Sit on the couch and watch something, arraso?" She says, and we take off all of our jackets and we sit on the couch.

Jinki gets the blanket and he covers half of bodies with it.

Maybe he really did think I was cold out there.

Umma passed us mint hot chocolate with an candycane dipped inside and a marshmallow floating around.

"Kamsamnida." We said as we blew on the hot chocolate a little bit, and we took a sip.

Ahhh...That tasted good.

I looked over to Jinki, and he was already finished and started nibbling on the candycane.

How is he that fast? It wasn't that cooled off for about 3 minutes!

"Uhhh...I'm gonna go take a shower...yeah a shower. You can use the guest bathroom..." I said nervously and I ran off to my room.

He's too close.

I can't get too close to him.

It's not as easy to hug him anymore without my heart going a hundred miles per hour.

It wasn't as simple before.

Before, it didn't cross my mind about marrying Jinki or even the slightest possibility of liking him, All I knew is that we were best friends.

Now that it is like that, it's hard to think.

His sweet voice is like a melody to my ears.

Though he's clumsy, he's still really dorky.

He may not be as handosme as Jonghyun or Minho, or as cute as Taemin...But I still like him over them.

I grabbed my nightgown that I use at night, and some other stuff, and I laid them neatly in a pile beside the sink in my bathroom and I stepped into the shower.

Even cold water won't help me cool down.

Nothing changes my heartbeat that's beating so fast for him.

Afterwards, I changed into my nightgown and I went to the guest bedroom and knocked on the door.

He opened the door, and he was already in a shrt and pajamas, and he was drying his hair.

"Come in." He says.

I come inside, and I sit on his bed.

I look down to see if my dress rolled up or something and I quickly tried to pull it down so it wouldn't expose any more skin that needs to be shown.

He must've seen me, because his face was red.

"I-I'll go get some popcorn." He stutters and he runs down the stairs.

I decided to lie on my stomach, and I browsed through different channels.

I saw a few american sitcoms on, but I didn't bother to watch it.

I saw Spongebob and I decided to stay there.

From what I saw, I think SpongeBob was building a Blowing Bubble station outside in the yard.

I remember this episode.

Then I hear the door creak open and Jinki walks in with a bowl full of popcorn.

"Can I switch to the movie now?" He asked me, and I nodded.

Only a few minutes after the movie starts, We're under the covers while I was feeding him and myself some popcorn.

The girl in the movie was approaching the black door.

"No...Don't open the door..." Me and Jinki said at the same time.

Just before the girl opened the door, Our door slammed open.

"Hey guys!" Kibum said.

It's an understatement to say I screamed, because I screamed really loud.

I was also Jinki's shirt, trying to bury my head in his chest.

Jinki paused the video.

"Wow, That was some loud scream." Jonghyun said.

I growled.

Why are they here?

"Why did Miyoungie scream?" I heard Taemin ask.

"Because Kibum hyung scared her." I heard Minho answer bluntly.

"I'm sorry, Did we disturb anything?" Kibum asked.

"It's okay, it's just the movie that you ruined for me." I replied, giving him a smile.

"Let's watch something else. We already scared Miyoungie, so let's watch something more...Less scary. Like, a romance comedy!" Taemin suggested.

"Maybe that's a good idea." Jinki replied.

"What about 'Our Family Wedding'?" Kibum suggested.

"I heard that it's a funny movie."

"Sure. I'm up for some comedy."

The movie started, and everyone turned quiet.

Good thing no one noticed that me and Jinki were hiding popcorn under the covers.

So I continued to feed him and myself while the movie was playing.

 

Has anyone seen 'My Family Wedding'? That had made ROFL for days XDD I was in love with that movie. And if you want to know all of their ages, then all of them are 15 but Onew is still the oldest. They're still in their position of oldest to youngest, i'm just switching around their birthdays so they won't clash and possibly make Taemin oldest or something XDD And speaking of Taemin, happy TwenTaeee. Here where I am, it's 8:55 July 18, so I have at least five minutes to wish you happy birthday my beautiful, adorable bias Taeminnie oppa. Happy birthday! I wish you the best and sucess in yourt future! Saranghaeyo! Though Taemin's bithday is coming to an end in South Korea, I'm gonna be partying over here^o^ Not rlly partying, but like...Reading Taemin fanfiction and being especially Taemin biased. So here you go, hope you enjoyed this chapter! And one last time, happy 20th/19th birthday Taemin! #HappyTwenTae^^