I'm Going Crazy.

Our Love

"Stop it, I'm tired of you." I muttered as Jinki was fooling around.

"Yeah yeah yeah. It's a lie. I can tell." He replies.

I scowled.

How can that guy see through everything with me?

He's too smart, He might figure everything out sooner or later.

I smiled.

"Hey since you asked me, I'll ask you back. Do you like anyone?" Hes smirking now.

"N-No..." I stutter.

He laughed.

"Of course you do! You like me~" He replied, and I froze.

"Just kidding, you probably like someone from SHINee."

I sighed of relief.

"But if you wanna, you can tell your bst buddy~I'm accepting confessions~" He says, and I snort.

"Like that's happening. But you can tell me~I'm also accepting confessions~" I reply, and he laughs.

"I see what you did there." He laughs.

I grab his hand.

"Let's go, We need to get back to class!" I say, and I start to run.

Sometimes I even wonder how I got to this.

Though we're best friends he does skinship like its no big deal.

He likes to tease me,

And he always puts his attention to me.

He always looks after me.

I have no idea what to believe anymore.

Last year for Valentines day he even got us matching SuperMan and WonderWoman cell phone charms.

It's embarrassing when I'm around him.

I always feel like an idiot and I stutter on lots of things.

Though he acts like it isn't a problem, does he even take to heart that I've never been like this until now?

"Miss Kwon Miyoung! Are you listening?" Jinki nudged me.

"Bwoh, Why do you ask." I replied, the teacher must've heard because she slammed her book down on Jinki's desk.

"Kwon Miyoung, Lee Jinki, Detention! You'll be cleaning the classroom after school!" Mrs. Park yelled.

We both groaned and Mrs. Park had the 'I'm-Not-Joking' face.

We both knew we were in for it.

So after school we ended up cleaning the classroom, and I meant washing the windows, cleaning the board and the top of the desks and sweeping.

"Miyoung, can you pass me the bucket of water? I need to get the last set of windows." He asks.

"Nope, lazybutt. Get it yourself." I replied.

He sighed.

"Well, I'm lazy as well. I promised umma and appa I was going to be home as soon as possible. Now pass me the bucket before I have to kiss you." He threatened.

"You wouldn't."

"Try me."

He wouldn't dare to take my first kiss.

He knows that my innocence is precious and that I don't want it to be taken away that easily.

But if he were to threaten me, he's serious.

But Jinki jokes around, so maybe this time it's not serious.

"No. Go get it yourself. You need excersise." I tell him, facing back to the windows I was cleaning.

I hear him sigh.

"Well then, I have no choice." I hear him say.

I hear footsteps walking towards me and he turns me around harshly.

My innocence will be gone in a minute...Goodbye to all of my hard work.

Then, before he kisses me, he puts his thumb there, and after I felt nothing.

I opened my eyes, and he was inches near my face, but he was actually just kissing his thumb.

"Just kidding~" He laughed as he stopped his little trick.

But deep inside, I kind of wanted him to kiss me for real.

"Good, or else I would kill you." I replied.

Sorry Jinki, That was a lie.

"Finally, We're finished!" We both cheered as we finished wiping our last window.

"Here's your bag." I tell him throwing the bag in the air.

He catches it.

"Thanks, Let's go."

"Those guys...4 messages..." He groaned.

I laughed.

"Well they care about you enough to text you. Just reply and say that you got detention." I told him, and he started texting.

Afterwards, we decided to get coffee on the way home.

"Coffee tastes good on a cold day like this." I murmured.

"Yup, it sure is."

We kept walking and walking.

We lived in the same direction anyways.

"Okay, this is my house. I'll see you tomorrow." I say, waving him goodbye.

He waves goodbye as well, and I go inside.

Lee Jinki is too clueless for his own good, so much that...

I'm going crazy.

 

Well, Here's this chapter for you guys! Did you enjoy it? Did anyone think that Onew was really going to kiss her? I'm guessing not, considering that they're only really good friends. But considering how they treat each other, it seems to me that they seem like a couple but they're not. Though those two would look cute together~Okay, that's it for today and this weekdn I probably won't update since I'm going to the carnival! YAYY :D Maybe I'll get some ideas there! I can't wait to go on roller coasters and stuff with my two really good friends! My two friends are one boy and one girl. But I'm closer with the girl XDD And our families are friends, so obvoiusly we're pretty good friends. Me and her like to a lot, but it's all cool. Me and him aren't like Miyoung and Onew XDD Okay, Hope you enjoyed! I'll probably see you guys on Monday!