five

Today was a Fairytale

chapterfive;

"Here~ Two Omelette Rice!" Xiumin smiled as he placed both plates on the table while Hana let out a loud groan, disliking that Sehun ordered the food for her without asking her. Sehun was pretty excited as the fork and knife on his hand, drooling over the smell of the food and yet, Hana was pretty grumpy enough to ignore the sight of the omelette. "Enjoy!" Xiumin exclaimed in a friendly way before he went away to the kitchen. 

"Hey, are you going to eat that?" Sehun called, glancing on the Hana's grumpy face. "If you are not eating that-" 

The sound from the stomach of Hana made a growl, pausing Sehun in a moment. It was pretty awkward silence until Sehun began to burst the laughter out. Hana grumpled, taking the plate to her side, "I am eating it." As she took a glance on the omelette, she saw the sign on the omelettte that had written with ketchup. The sign said "You are cooler than Sehun..written by Baozi." 

"Hey," Hana called as she began to take a glance on Sehun's omelette, "I think my omelette is cooler than your...wait, what does your omelette said?" 

As Sehun slided his plate to his side, he took a glance on the sign on the omelette. It said, "You are such as a . Love, Xiumin." 

He growled, sliding the sign with his knife until the ketchup is almost all over the surface as Hana giggled, "It's not true." 

"I knew it." Hana smirked, cutting her omelette with the knife. "Just because you are so so so Kingka." 

He took a playful glance on Hana before he could digest the food, "Well, it's not me being ert. It's just that my charm attracts the thousand of the girls, you jelly?"

"Yeah,right but-"

"Is it delicious?" Sehun asked, purposely cutting Hana's lines off since he was tired to have an argument with her already. 

"...Yeah, it is really delicious." Hana nodded before she munch the omelette with the white rice. Sehun smiled her back as a response, which caused them have the silence. It was not awkward anymore but it was peaceful with the good atmosphere around. Good aura, they said. 

After Hana finished his meal, she decided to look around the area since it was empty due it was a bit early morning. As she took a glance on the bookshelf, there were a lot of old books and albums. Suddenly, there was a picture frame located on the corner of the bookshelf and it was the picture of the group of the happy boys. Hana grabbed the frama, her eyes set on each of the boys' face until she found Sehun was also in the picture. She was pretty curious as she counted how many boys attended in the picture. 12 boys including Sehun are all in the picture, Hana thought. She was pretty interested in the picture so she wanted to ask Sehun about information. Suddenly, Xiumin appeared infront of her ,which made Hana shocked.

"Woah, you suprised me." Hana breathed heavily as she naturally put her hand on her chest.

Xiumin smiled, patting her shoulder, "Mianhe*, I didn't mean to suprised you or something. And oh what are you doing here?"

"Ah,no. Actually, I am pretty interested in this picture." She smiled as she show the photo to the sight of the Xiumin, which made Xiumin paused in a moment but it was good pause though as his lips began curved into a huge smile and his eyes smile flashed at the same time. 

"Ah, it was when I was in high school!" He exclaimed in an excited way as he gently pointed his finger to the chubby boy on the photo ,"Ah, that's me. I was in Grade 12 along with Luhan and Li Jiaheng but we called him Kris." He couldn't helped himself but continued as he pointed to the another boy with the nerdy glasses ," That's--"

"Kim Jongdae." Sehun interrupted, leaning his side to the side of the bookstore, "Yeah, that's nerd, who is attending an elite high school. Hana, can we go already?" 

"Yeah, but why do you have this picture in this cafe? I thought Xiumin is just a part-time waiter?" Hana asked as her curiousty began to increased. 

Sehun chuckled in a calm way as he snatched the photo away from her,"This place is mine. I owned this cafe, you idiot." 

"Eh!?"

 

As they took a step outside from the cafe, Hana took a glance on the front sign to know the name of the restaurant. It called ,"EXO Planet", which is pretty cliche and fancy and strangely, it was written in the sparkle and mystery font. 

"Ah, EXO planet? What does that supposed to be mean?" Hana asked, trying not to be amused. 

Sehun smied, which turned out to be an innocent smile or killer smile,"It's a name of the planet in the universe, of course. Pretty much like a band name." 

"I see.." Hana nodded as a response, showing a poker face.

Sehun grabbed Hana's wrist without any word but he just smiled at her as if he is having a fun or pretty much like freedom. Just like that, Hana was pretty mindless and confident so she would be careless where Sehun is bringing her to. In the end, they were happened in the arcade game. Hana was pretty excited about the arcade game but at same time, she was aware of what time is it.

"Hey, what's time is it now?"

"Almost a noon,why?" Sehun asked as he led her hand go but Hana held his hand back, which made Sehun suprised a bit. But Hana was really overexcited.

"SEHUN, LET'S PLAY THE ARCADE GAME!" Hana exclaimed, swinging his hand along with her hand, without realizing that Hana is actually holding his hand. She smiled widely at him and Sehun frozed in a moment, knowing that it was his first time seeing another side of Hana, which happened to be a cheerful one. But he had to admitted to himself that he actually likes it. Hana pulled him to the cool arcade game that they had to shoot the zombies on the screen. 

"Sehun, let's play this with me." Hana said loudly as she clicked the 'Play' button after she put the double money inside. Sehun carelessly nodded with the gun on his hand, focusing on the screen. As 5 minutes had passed, green zombies, red zombies, and even rare rainbow zombies were everywhere in the screen, which made Sehun focused more since Hana had beat him over 100 scores. 

"Ah! Hana, just let me shoot this rare rainbow zombie." Sehun yelled.

"No, I have to shoot it."

"BUT YOU HAVE MORE SCORES THAN ME! IT'S NOT FAIR!" Sehun screamed as he tried to shoot the thousand of the zombies. There, the rainbow zombie is in the centre but small, which is pretty hard to shoot. At the same time, Hana and Sehun were aiming to the rainbow zombie, ignoring the green zombies. They kept focused on the game for the whole 10 minutes.

"Game is over." The machine said with the huge words on the screen then next is thescores. They were happened to have 100000+ scores, which is really high scores. Suddenly, Hana and Sehun slowly titled their head, facing each other with their poker face. In a minute, they blinked each other then they happily hugged each other as they were too happy that they won their victory and yet, they had the highest score. Next, the machine asked for the name and Hana typed the name 'EXO12' without Sehun's permission but he liked the name though. 

"Ah, you are so genius." Sehun complimented as the lip curved into the killer smile. 

Hana grinned as her finger was aiming to the 'OK' button, "Admit that you like the name."

"Wait," Sehun grabbed her wrist before she could press the OK button,"Let me change the name." 

Hana led her hand go as Sehun erased the number '2' and changed it as a '3'. Sehun smiled at her as he clicked the 'OK' button," EXO13, including you, Hana." Hana smiled him back as a response, knowing that she couldn't speak any words from since her heart beat too fast. She was really flattered though. 

"Hana, are you ok?" Sehun pouted, waving his hand infront of Hana's frozen face,"let's play another game?"

 

 


*mianhe- I am sorry

thank you so much for reading this fanfic even its pretty short chappie ^^. and don't forget to subscribe,comment or blah .

oh well. yeah. please? :3 hehe. ok back to the story, unfortunately, its hard for me to write the specific things in the arcade game (yeah, i am arcade
game freak.) so i decided to write about zombies thingy /shruggsss (just imagine,reader..) but its pretty fun to write more fluff and fluffaaayyy. pft. and yes, asianfanfics is baccckkkkk ^^; and let's partay? 
 
image