four

Today was a Fairytale

chapterfour;

The snow slowly landed on both of their heads as when they were in the middle of street, without knowing where they wanted to go. A boy lift his head up, brightly smile as the snow landed on his face, showing that he is really happy and grateful while a girl's eyes took a glance on the boy's face as if she found an another side of him. "Sehun, you really love the snow?" Hana said in a low tone, giving a deep gaze, signaling that she was pretty impressive. 

"Yeah, I do." Sehun responded, tilting his head to Hana."Why?" 

Hana softly smiled at him, gently rubbing the snow from his head with her bare hand,"No, actually, you are so cute." Sehun gave her a soft warm smile, rubbing the snow from Hana's head too but in tough way before he patted her head and walked off. He couldn't stop blushing but luckily, he wore the scarf to cover his cheek since it was his first time being called cute by an innocent girl. "Eh, Sehun-ah! Where are you going?" Hana exclaim as she walked to Sehun's side. "Sehun-ah, seriously?"

Sehun rolled his eyes nonchatanly, disliking the way Hana called his name so he tend to ignore Hana, walking on the way to unknown desination. Hana couldn't stop tugging him, wanting an attention from him but wondering what's wrong with him. "Sehun-ah!" She called him countless times. "Aish, Sehun, seriously where are we going!?"

Suddenly, Sehun stopped at an unknown desination as well as Hana stopped, standing infront of the wooden door. "What's this?" The door was pretty small and there was a mini window on the door, which makes Hana to take a peek of inside of the place, which annoyed Sehun. Sehun push Hana tough way but not in a violent way. "What?!" Hana barked, coldily glaring at Sehun. 

"Just open the door." Sehun heaved a heavy sigh, rolling his eyes, "Hurry up, stop wasting my time." Hana wanted to speak up but she gave up since she was pretty tired to argue with Sehun already. Hana opened the door, not being careful of inside of the place. Suddenly, a scent came toward them, which makes Hana was pretty excited. "Ah, food!" She entered the small empty restaurant, looking around the restaurant. She was impressive of these cute decorations around the restaurant like a countless of the origami stars that had hang on the ceiling, random picture frames with the various photos on the vintage wallpaper that had glued to the wall, and also the wooden bookshelf that had a lot of books on. It was like a home to her but mainly like an old library. She twirled herself to see more decorations.

Sehun groaned, as he took a seat on the red couch at the corner, near the window," Hana, just stop twirling and take a seat. I am really hungry."  Hana took a seat on wooden chair infront of him, putting both hands on her chin, looking calm. She gave Sehun a smile, flashing her adorable eyes-smile, which makes Sehun nearly jumped off sine he never expected that Hana was this cheerful girl."Hana, are you really that happy?"

"Hmm, you are going to pay me the foods right?" Hana nudged him, winking at him which makes her being a spoil brat but she knew that it was just an act that will make Sehun to pay her food since she has no money. "I will pay you back."

Sehun set his frozen eyes on Hana then bursted into the loud laughter, causing Hana to be curious what was the laughter about. Sehun chuckled, leaning his back against the couch,"Hana, look, I am getting the food free but sorry, you have to pay." 

"W-what?" Hana muttered, crossing her arms and trying to look around if there is a poster written like; "Buy one, get one free." 

"SEHUNNIE!" a figure ,with a chubby cheek, a short black hair with cute bang like a 'flower-boy' and a casual outfit with apron on, exclaimed as he appeared at the another door, near the kitchen. He came closer to Sehun and Hana as Sehun stood up to hug him casually. "Sehun-ah."

"Yes?"

The figure earned Sehun a hard whack after they hugged each other, "Seriously, you are supposed to go to school." He whispered into his ear,"Not going with your girlfriend." Hana accidentally heard what a strange figure had said.

She snapped, without being aware, "I am sorry, but he is not my boyfriend.

"Xiumin, no, please, no." Sehun sighed, patting on Xiumin's shoulder,"Of course she is not my girlfriend." 

"Then? what is she doing here?" Xiumin asked in curiousity. 

"Long story but I can tell you in short version. One, it was school. Two, She bumped into me. Three,she had an injury on her knee and mine too. Four, we went to medical school. Five,ta-da,we are here."

"Doesn't make sense." Xiumin snorted,crossing his arms, which is pretty awful. "Don't you dare to lie to me I knew that you are skipping the school, idiota." Xiumin grumpled, holding Sehun's shoulder and zoning him down on the couch. He took a seat beside Sehun in anger way."Will you stop skipping the school already?" 

"Why can't I? Look, I have my own freedom." Sehun argued, leaning his back on the wall on the corner and seriously facing on Xiumin.

"You are still young,Hun. In the future, you will know why. Now, promise me this is the last time." 

Sehun sighed, nodding his head in unfriendly way, "Sure,Xiumin." 

Xiumin's anger expression went to friendly expression as he turned to greet Hana in such as a polite way."Oh, hi , and I am sorry for being like this, you know, like mad at Sehun for skipping the school. Would you mind if you explain why are you here with Sehun?"

'I am sorry that I can't tell if you are being rude or friendly. Maybe you are rude and friendly at same time, which is pretty good for me because you are not like Sehun." Hana said sarcastically, crossing her arms. She was pretty tired to explain the whole story to Xiumin but she had to since she dislike to be misunderstood.

For real 7 minutes, she had told the whole story to Xiumin as was already turning to dry. Xiumin apologized and went to the kitchen to make some drinks for Hana and Sehun, which left them alone again. Hana set her eyes on Sehun in a cold way," You know him? Just tell me how many friends you have?" 

"A lot." Sehun responded without taking a glance on Hana."Yes, I do know him." 

"So you have Kai, Luhan and Xiumin." Hana sighed, taking a glance on the real snowflakes on the window. "Who else?"

"Pft,Hana, do you know what is life like when you are being kingka or queenka?" Sehun chuckled, biting the bottom of his lip. 

"Was it hard ? Like being kingka." 

"Honestly, I dislike being a kingka. Almost every day, I got confessed by these various girls that I don't even know. Well, I never had a friend who is a girl," Sehun admitted, taking a glance on snowflakes while Hana set her serious eyes on Sehun,"I meant seriously, I never know any girls. I have no idea what is love. Too many girls send me notes on my locker, mostly are written like; 'Oppa, I love you!' which is pretty annoying." Sehun paused in a moment, swaying his finger around the window. Suddenly, a LOVE letter had just happened on cold window then Sehun crossed the word with his finger. "I just don't get what is love."

Hana was about to speak the honest words, wanting to explain what is love but XiuMin came into a sight with two drinks in his hand. He put both the drinks on the table, "Sorry Hana, I got you a hot chocolate and Sehun, you know what you want." 

"Ah,Xiumin, I love you so much for this sweet and sweet chocolate milk tea with this free bubble,bubble and bubbly bubble!" Sehun excitedly exclaimed as he took the a plastic cup in his hand,flashing his naturally adorable eyes-smile.

"Nah, it's okay. Actually, hot drink in the middle of winter is good. Thank you." Hana smiled before she took a sip of hot chocolate. "Hmm, it's really good."

Xiumin chuckled, giving a soft pat on Hana's shoulder,"It was a real cocoa from Belgium. Sehun's parents bought it recently."

Sehun gave Xiumin a cold glare, "Just don't you dare to use my cocoa. Anyways, I want an omelette rice. And Hana?"

"What?" Hana nearly jumped when Sehun mentioned her name, unknowing what he had said before. 

Sehun groaned, rolling his eyes,"Just make 2 omelette rice." 

 


Yep, this is still a beginning. :x heh, and oh, silent readers, please please pleassseee comments and don't be shy ;3; i dont bite people. ofc x: and oh, as usual , sorry for these mistakes. x_x but thank you for reading this. ^^ 

Yes, let's welcome, our chubby chef, Xiumin ^^ (with his adorable hair *spazzing*)

(gosh,this predebut pic is asdfghjkl; cute)

{KimMinSeok}
20 years old, working as a part-time chef in the restaurant ^^;. best friend with Luhan since high school. ^^

 

I will write more details next chapter ^^/ Stay tuned,okay buddy? ** if you are pretty confused of the age. then the ages are in Korean version, ok? ^^v