six

Today was a Fairytale

chaptersix;

"Bwoh," Hana shook her head as her hand located on Sehun's chest, trying to push him away,"You are too close.." Her heart began to skip faster and faster as if she rode a roller coaster. Sehun was pretty curious what is wrong with Hana, deeply gazing into Hana's innocent eyes, which made Hana's blush grew redder. 

"Your blush is red." Sehun said with his wide eyes before he put his hand on Hana's forehead to check her temperature. Hana gently grabbed his hand, wanting to speak any words but she couldn't. Unknowingly, she was flattered after what Sehun had told her about 'EXO13' and yet, she was wondering if he is playing with her or not.The words, '..Including you,Hana' echoed in Hana's messy head, which made her dizzy a bit. Because Hana grabbed his hand, Sehun brushed her forehead with his bare forehead. "Ah, you probably have a slight fever?"

"N-no," Hana shook her hand as she pulled herself away from him,"I am fine! Let's play another game." 

"But-"

"No buts. Please, can we just play another game?" 

Sehun suddenly felt worried but at the same time, he wanted to accept Hana for a while. "Ok,fine but how about we are going to have purikura*?" Just because he wanted to keep the memories with him and to be honest, it was his first time having fun with the girl. It's pretty normal for teenagers to take the purikura so he atleast wanted to try one with his friend but it has to be a girl.

"S-sure."

Sehun smiled at her as response before he could grab her wrist and find the purikura booth. "There!" He exclaimed after he found a bright blue purikura booth with the star curtain. He immediately went inside the booth as Hana weakily led her hand go with the blush on her cheek.

"A-ah, I will be paying." Hana nervously gulped as she took the purse from her backpack but Sehun stopped her by gently wrap his hand on Hana's hand. 

"You don't have to."

"But I want to pay!"

"No-"

"No, it's not fair ! If you paid this time, do you want me to see you again in the future?! If I have to see you again, the school will be like a zoo. I meant, the girls are freaking there, going to defeat me as if they are the carnivores." Hana cried, firmly shaking his shoulder, which lead to the awkward silence between Sehun and her. "I am s-sorry, I was out my mind." She continued as she led her hand off his shoulder, running her hand with her hand. 

"You don't want to see me?" Sehun raised one of his eyebrows as his lip curved into a smirk, finding out the deep weakness of Hana; scared of being judged. "How about you pay the half? Then I will also pay half. Just like that, it will be fair."

Hana nodded as an agreement, "Sure, but it's not like I don't want to see you. I dislike to be paid attention." 

"No," Sehun smirked as he took the coins from his wallet,"It was actually you are scared to be judged.Right?" 

"Bwoh," Hana was about to speak up but Sehun shut her up by putting his hand on as he put his coins into the booth. 

"You are so noisy." Sehun said in a bitter tone as he took a glance on the coins that had held by Hana's hand. He was taking the coins before putting into the booth. "Great." He grinned, letting his hand go and wiping his hand with his pant before he put his arm on Hana's shoulder to take a photo. "Just do a cute pose." He sighed as he was about to click the 'START' button

"You are so mean." Hana scoffed as she did the 'peace' pose with the huge smile on her face,flashing the eyesmile while Sehun did the 'peace' pose too as the tongue purposely the top of his lip, acting as a y young idol.

"One,two,three,SNAP"

"Ah, look over here, I look so hot." Sehun smirked, clicking the 'OK' button, "Okay,next photo!" 

"You are too adorable." Hana muttered in such as a low tone that nobody almost can't hear. Her heart was beating so fast for the first time, knowing that Sehun's arm still on the shoulder in a confident way but she had to admitted that she liked it. She liked the moment with Sehun. She had seen another side of Sehun, whose happened to be kind, warm but can be evil at the same time as if the sour and sweet are mixed in the container. He's not that bad, Hana thought. 

"What did you say?"

"N-nothing, let's take the n-next!" She nervously gulped as she immediately click the 'NEXT' button while Sehun pouted himself, wondering what Hana had muttered to herself. 

 

An hour has passed, they took a step to the outside of the arcade game. It was almost evening but luckily, it was Friday. Hana decided to take a stroll than being freaks in the arcade game for the whole day. Sehun got distracted by UFO catcher at the entrance and he suddenly grabbed Hana's wrist and went to the UFO catcher.

"Omo, plushies are everywhere." Sehun excitedly exclaimed as his eyes set on the bubble tea plushie. "This bubble tea plushie is so fat." 

"What?" Hana sighed, rolling her eyes as her hand still held by Sehun's warm hand. "Do you like that? I know the shop--"

"No, I am getting this." Sehun roared before he could put the coins inside the booth and started to play. He was pretty serious on getting the plushie. His tight grip on the handle going perfectly right then to the top before his other hand punch the green button. Hana didn't know but she couldn't keep her attention on his perfect hand on the handle away. The hand is milky and damn beautiful figure, Hana thought as she nervously titled her head to the plushie to see if Sehun could catch it. The 'claw' was going down,down, and down and there, it was almost catch the plushie. "PLEASEE,DEAAR GOD, LET ME GET THIS PLUSHIE!" Sehun cried, wrapping booth with his arms as his face linked to the glass window. But in the end, he had to accept the cruel reality since the 'claw' trolled on Sehun by not catching the plushie. 

Sehun groaned,kicking the booth while the random passerby looked at them in weird way, "WHHHYY!? YOU STUPID MACHINE!" 

"Calm down,let's go to the park!" Hana blushed due to the passerby, hurriedly pulling Sehun's hand to the end of the pavement. 

"Wait, can we just buy snacks and go to park?" Sehun asked, stopping her to walk fast as he saw a grocery nearby. Hana nodded as she led her hand go. God, how many I hold his hand, Hana thought as Sehun took a step inside of the small grocery. Hana slowly walked inside while Sehun excitedly picked the Lay's potato chips,Strawberry pocky, and 2 cartons of the chocolate milk. "Hana, we are going to buy these snacks!" Sehun grinned as he went to the cashier where Hana stood nearby.

The cashier looked at Hana and Sehun in a weird way,"Are you guys newly-wed couple?" 

"Haha, no..we are just -" Hana gulped, nervously shaking her head. 

"Friends." Sehun smiled as he located the snacks on the counter before he take his wallet out to pay the money to the cashier. 

As they were on the way to the park, it was an awkward silence between them since Hana was pretty flattered how Sehun had called her a friend even it was only a day to know each other. 

"So we are friends?"

"Yeah." Sehun confidently nodded as he took a munch of the chips. "Why?" 

"No, I never expected this way." 

"I see and now we are in the park right? Let's take a rest?" 

Hana nodded as they were going to the area where there is a lonely ice tree on the hill. "Ah, it's cold here." 

"But the tree is so pretty!" Sehun said as his eyes bright as a sparkle. "Let's stay here until it's snowing here then we are going back to home!" Sehun titled his head to Hana, giving her a warm smile. This boy really wanted to see these beautiful snow or rather than that, playing with the snow. He suddenly laid his body on top of the ground and swinging his arms and legs to make an angel. "Hana, you should make an angel!"

Hana shook her head,"No it's okay!" 

Sehun ignored her response before he purposely pulled Hana to the ground. "Just make it."

"Woah, this is too cold!" 

"Shut up and make the angel. Hope my angel is prettier than your." Sehun teased as his huge smile began to form on his face.

"Aish, sure then!" 

Just like that, they were playing, teasing, and having fun with each other in the park even it was snowing all around. They were too happy as they almost forgot that they were still staying in their own reality. They didn't care about random passerby or the children as when they were playing in the playground since they wanted to beat each other if they can use the handle bar. Also, they talked about each other but mostly were about childhood stories, hobbies, etc. Reader, let's say, they had something in common. Almost everything but of course, their personality were almost opposite. Their relationship were almost going to a step forward but they were too innocent or young to find it out. 

 

It was 6PM in the evening already as they decided to go back to home due to the long day they had from the early morning to the evening. Sehun had forced to go back to home due Kai's spam texts on his phone and Hana also had forced to go back home before her real curfew at 7PM, which is pretty but they deserved to have fun this whole day. 

"Aish, if Kai doesn't exist, then I will be free for the whole time." Sehun pouted, kicking some snow on the ground. "He is so annoying as if he is a mother but he is so dramaqueen. Telling me that I am going to fail if I don't do homework."

"Haha, but you are lucky that you got someone support you like for real." Hana chuckled as her hands were inside the pocket of the coat. 

"You know what? If I don't do the homework then Kai will do it without me realizing since I took a nap that time. Then next day, without realizing, I just passed my homework to the teacher and then next day, he gave me this huge A+ mark on the paper, which makes me so so so suprised. This teacher said that I had improved my skill. Pft, then I realized the handwriting was Kai!" 

"Geez, you should thank him back." 

"Well, I am too embarassed to thank him back. I just never expected that I receive this huge care or love by my friend beside my mom. But to be honest, I love him as a brother, of course." 

Hana smiled at him as a response, loving the way Sehun talked about his brother, "You guys are not that bad."

"What do you mean?" 

"I thought you guys are mean. Like you know, the way you walk in the hallway and then you bully the random nerds that had frozen in the hallway near the lockers. But I was wrong, you are not that bad."

"Pft, I don't bully the nerds. I ask them for help but they were scared of me. Yeah, then they ran away from me. Please." Sehun heaved a sigh, rolling his eyes.

"Ah, my house is in different direction so see you later." 


A/N too lazy to edit this whole thing but thank you for reading ^^; and yeah, i did try my best for the whole this thing. /sigh and pft, this is pretty long right? ;3; yeah...I guess but anyways, thank you so much!~~ :) x and sorry for these mistake,ok.