5th chapter: I am dumb.

Switched Souls.

irk.

"You just realized?!" He shouted at you as you looked away in shame.

"How am I suppose to know!" You retorted back, "Anyways! You thought that you were in a reality show and that I was an actress with you!" t 

Your oppa shrugged...Wait no, HE shrugged in your oppa's body nonchanlently " You were the first beautiful thing I saw when I opened my eyes, my eyes fooled me" He said sadly.

Your eyes bugged and instinctly you brought your hand up for a smack "How dare yo-"

He grabbed your arm and pulled you to a sidestreet. 

"I am a super star" He pointed to himself and continued " Supppper star, you touch, you die"

You clenched your mouth and shook off his hand and went close to his face. " While you are in MY oppa's body?!"

"Like I had a choice!" He retorted " Freaking black magic" he mumbled

It all clicked in your head

" Ahhhh, thats why you said voodoo. I am really going to go crazy" you messed up your hair in irratation "This is seriously not happening, Oh my God" You went on.

His finger interrupted you " Da da da da da! Shush! " Pushing his pointer finger on your lips. "Is that the lunch bell, I hear?" He asked as he looked away into the distance.

You nodded with his finger still on your lips. 

" Then my body is on the flight to Singapore." He said, setting your lip free.

You looked at him dumbfounded and kept repeating 'singapore'. "My oppa is in your body, and he called me, he tried to tell me! " You looked up in disbelief, trying to fight the urge to scream " And I didn't believe him! I am so stupid!"

"Yup, stupid" 

"Shut up oppa-" You quickly caught your mistake "uh- "

"Daehyun, you little-" He calmly said as he also tried to supress his anger " How do you not know who I am? I'm B.A.P's -"

You brought your hand in front of his face " yeah, super star, I get it" You sat right next to him and sighed.

"I should be panicking, huh" You asked Daehyun which felt weird because it was still your oppa's face. The long lashes, the perfect bone structure, his wonderful black hair, curl of his lip, it all angered you that you couldn't see it.

"Not you, me, I'm the lead singer" Daehyun smiled "Because I'm a-" 

"B.A.P's singerrrr" The both of you said at the same time.

You looked at him and shook your head "You need to stop saying that because obviously, you are not one for I didn't even know who you were"

Daehyun nodded his head "Yes, you did"

"No, I didn't" You replied

Daehyun's smiled became forced. "Yes. You ing did, I WAS RIGHT THERE WHEN THEY CALLED"

You thought about it and pouted " Doesn't mean I knew who you were, B.A.P is still a rookie group"

Daehyun scoffed as he brought up your EXO key chain " They debuted 3 months after us" 

You gasped and snatched the key chain from his sly hands " How did you see that? Even Shin oppa doesn't know I like EXO" 

Daehyun, using Shin oppa's perfect face, brought up his eyebrows in disbelief and laughed " Then he's stupid, it was sticking out right there!" He said, pointing to your bag.

You pursed your lips and stood up, getting your hand ready to hit him.

Then you heard her voice. The witch's voice.

Dayoung unnie. 

"Crap" You turned away.