4th Chapter: Oh sweet baby Jesuss

Switched Souls.

You looked up and saw Shin's face, which was completely priceless.

Then you got back to the subject of him cursing at your compact mirror.

"What is this? Some kind of black magic? voodoo?" he said still looking at his reflection like a maniac. He turned to you "Do you do voodoo?DId you do this to me?"

You looked at him bemused and snatched your mirror out of his hands.

"I do not understand what the hell you are doing" You said as you stuffed your mirror in you bag.

Shin looked at you with crazy eyes and pointed to his face. " I'm in someone else's body "

You stared at him for one striaght minute.

You stood up and walked out of the cafe.

"I tap out" You said as you walked towards the crosswalk. Then magically you realized you were walking back into the cafe and towards your mentally sick boyfriend.

It was either he knew B.A.P and wanted to pull a sick and sadistic joke on you or either he was crazy. You nodded on the crazy.

You grabbed him by the hand and dragged him out which felt like dragging out a dragon that spews lava instead of pleas for help.

" I don't know what to do anymore!" Shin cried as he clinged on your arm.

" What is wrong Shin oppa, are you sick?" you asked as you tried to wiggle his grasp around your arm.

"Shin? I'm not Shin! " He wailed even louder "See! it really is magic!"

You stood in front of him with your mouth gaped. "What do you mean you are not Shin!? Oh  course you are! Are you having one of your high school break downs or something? You were perfectly normal when we left an hour ago!" 

"When we left where? I don't know who you even are! " Shin said shouting at you.

Your mouth still gaped " What are you trying to play at oppa. I am your girlfriend!"

" Girlfriend? Jung Daehyun doesn't date high schoolers"

"Hi-High schooler?" You scoffed and realized that his posture, his expression, his everything was different. 

"This is not happening" You said in utter disbelief "You're not my Shin oppa"