2nd Chapter: No Mercy:/

Switched Souls.

 

 

*2 days later*

 

"Where do you wanna go for our date" Shin asked you while putting his arm around you.

 

"Hmm, it's your turn to choose" You smiled, pointing to him.

 

"Eh? Thats a lot of work" He complained while smiling.

 

You poked him in the cheek and smiled "Okay I'll choose, why don't we go to the new cute cake shop?"

 

"Why not?" Shin smiled at you.

 

"Lets go!" You smiled, grabbing his right hand pulling him towards the  shop that wasn't very far.

 

 

 

You arrived at the cute little shop and squealed "How is this place so cute?" 

 

You turned to Shin and wondered why he was pouting "Shin oppa? Whats wrong, you don't like it? If you don't, lets go?" You tried to reason with him.

 

"This place isn't cuter than you, okay?" He said sternly 

 

You mouth opened a little, like a 'o' before you erupted in laughter. "Really oppa?"

 

He went in to puppy eye mode "What? It's true!" He whined.

 

"Okay, okay oppa, lets go sit" You giggled while pulling him to an empty table.

 

You both took a seat facing each other and took a look at the menu. You peeked above the menu to see Shin furiously looking at the menu.

 

You went back to the menu and wondered which course to choose. You decided to ask Shin.

 

"Shin? Which course should we get? The 5 course or the 3 course?" You asked still looking at the menu. You waited for a response but didn't get one.

 

"Oppa?" You asked this time your eyes off the menu. You saw him just staring at you.

 

"Oppa?" You asked this time worried. You saw his eyes roll back and him slump down on the chair.

 

You gasped and ran out of your chair. "Ah!! Shin Oppa!" You screamed while running to his aid. "Please someone! My boyfriend fainted!" You shouted with tears tempting to fall down your eyes.

 

Then you heard him gasp for air, as if he just came out of the ocean. "Shin Oppa?" You said, holding his shoulder.

 

His eyes narrowed on you and then it turned into a glare. "Who the hell are you?"