1st chapter: Who's Yo Baby.

Switched Souls.

(First Chapter)

"Oppa! " You smiled, waving your hands in the air,

 

"Ah! Minsuk'ah! What are you doing here?" Shin, your boyfriend asked

 

"Well, I missed you" You smiled and blushed

 

"Aigooo, my minsuk'ah is cute" Shin praised you while hugging you.

 

"Yah! Stop being so lovey dovey in my front yard!" Dayoung, your boyfriend's noona screamed from the front door.

 

"Noona! Don't be mean! " You heard your boyfriend shout

 

"Bah! Just get to school!" Shin's Noona said.

 

"I need to get my bag first noona!" He then turned to you "Let's go in and you can wait in the living room" 

 

"No it's okay, I can wait outside" You opposed 

 

"Aiya! Your going to sit on the couch because I'm afraid someone's going to make moves on you" Shin said, while pushing you.

 

"Okay! Okay!" You smiled, while walking up the stairs to go to the house.

 

SHin let you in and you quietly sat on the couch.

 

"Why the hell are you sitting on my couch?" The older sister spat at you.

 

You scoffed " You only met me and your acting like this"

 

"You go to the same university as me. You think your not famous?" She smiled at you,

 

"Your in the voodoo club aren't you?" You asked

 

"How do you know?" She asked you sheepishly 

 

"I remember everyone's face at the university" You stated

 

"Even the faces of those girls? You know, those girls, the girls that hate you for stealing their boyfriends?" She laughed at you. "How about Shin? Who did you steal him from?"  She kept rambling

 

 You looked at her and sighed  "I don't know what you are talking about, I-"

 

"You guys talking? " You heard Shin say, as he walked down the stairs that led up to his room.

 

"Yeah, we were, and oh! Shin! Don't forget my poster!" Dayoung smiled at Shin, then smiled even harder when she came in eye contact with you.

 

"You got it noona! The one of Daehyun right? " He asked Dayoung, then he turned to you, " Minsuk? Let's go?" Shin smiled, giving you a hand.

 

You looked at his hand and gladly took it. "Okay" You smiled.

 

As you were walking out, you heard Dayoung sing  " You won't be with him any longer and ahh, He'll finally be mine when I get his poster! "

 

You gulped and ran to cuddle with Shin. "What's wrong Minsuk?" Shin smiled at you as he put his arm around you.

 

"Nothing" You smiled as you also put your arm around him.

 

You thought to yourself "She isn't going to do any crazy voodoo crap….right?"  You then took a glance at your boyfriend " I'll never let it happen"