3rd Chapter: Mirror mirror

Switched Souls.

 

" Who the hell are you?"

 

You stared at him, completely shocked and embarassed.

Shin stood up quickly and laughed " Okay guys. Very funny. Where are the cameras?" He stood up and twirled around waiting for people who obviously weren't there.

"Guys? How did I get here?" He said out loud.

You also stood up and walked to him."Oppa we walked here-"

"SHH SHH SHH" Shin interrupted you with his fingers over your mouth.

You widened your eyes for you knew that he would have neverdid that to you.

"You're a very good actress, what is this? Mnet? Mbs? Haha funny hyungs!" Shin said as heout his fingers through his hair.

Actress? You thought to yourself.  "Are you okay honey?" You said, while bringing up your hand to check his temperature.

"Woah! What do you think your doing?" He shouted right in front of you. You turned around completely embarassed, capturing everyone's judging eyes and giggles which hit your body like knives.

"Why are you liking like this shin? You're embarassing me!" You whispered enraged.

"Shin? Is that my role's name?" He smiled as he nodded his head.

"Role? What role? That's your name!" You whispered again, but a bit louder, attracting more people's attention.

"Are you saying that we're not at a set?" Shin laughed as he sat back down following with you sitting on the other side.

"So are we in a 'real' cafe?" He said with hand movements.

As you were trying to help your boyfriend, the waiter that had helped you before came to you again, but with a grave face,

"Customers, I'm afraid if you aren't going to order anything that you are going to have leave" The waiter said trying not to be rude.

"You are going to kick me out?" Shin said enraged which you've never seen come out. The waiter shrinked away and bowed in embarassment.

"How can you not recognize this face?!" He said as he pointed to himself.

As soon as he completely humilated himself your phone rang.

You checked it and saw it was coming from the Gangnam.

You answered hearing the frantic screams of familiar male voice.

"Minsuk?! Minsuk!" You heard the male scream.

"Hello? Who is this?" You said confused checking the number again.

"it's me! Shin! I-I'm in someone else's body!" 

You stared right at your boyfriend. Or who you thought was your boyfriend. You continued to stare at him, watching his every move. You put the phone back to your ear and heard shouts of 'Daehyun' and 'B.A.P' . You couldn't believe what you were hearing. Was a B.A.P member pranking you? How did they get your number. How did they know your name? More importantly, Shin's! You went back to the phone.

"Very funny" You said as you hung up. You looked back at your boyfriend's face and shook your head.

"Actress, do you have a mirror? I feel that my hair is out of place" He said while he messed with his hair.

Actress? You thought as your digged through your bag, getting you boyfriend a mirror which he never asked for.

As you handed the mirror, you could feel the eyes of all the other people in the cafe.

You wrapped your arms around yourself and waited for him to give back the mirror but instead you received a scream.