Episode 2 - Shockwaves and Air Hearts part 2

Americans and the K-Wave

SHINee’s Dorm

The door to the dorm swung open as a familiar face popped out into the entryway. “Welcome home,” Onew greeted them with a warm smile; this was definitely something they could get used to. He led them towards the living room where the remaining members where grinning from ear to ear at the duo. “We all listened to your show today. You guys were fantastic! We were really worried since you just got here and things are moving so quickly.”

“W-well it’s SM; it’s to be expected. We were jus—“ Lily was cut off as Key stood up from his seat and dashed towards them.

“I can’t believe you guys did it! You really handled it well. And Lily, your voice! Just, wow. Jinki told me not to call but I couldn’t just leave you guys there without showing some kind of support and I heard Kyungsoo left a message too and—“

Onew wrapped his arm around the taller’s neck and pulled him closer to his side. “Ok ok dear that’s enough. Breathe and let the girls relax for a moment.” He turned around pulling Key with him as he whispered in his ear. “You should save some of that energy for later.”

Key scoffed in embarrassment, returning to his seat on the couch as he focused on the TV screen ignoring the tingling sensation he felt at the tip of his ears.

A snicker left Onew’s lips as he turned his attention back to the girls. “We should celebrate. Why don’t we call up EXO and all go out swimming?”

“S-swimming?!” Taemin and Lily stuttered out in shock. Jonghyun and Ayame, however, looked very pleased with the topic as they shot not-so-discreet glances at each other.

 

EXO’s Dorm

“We’re back!!” Seo Young yelled, skipping into the dorm without a second thought. A swarm of footsteps were heard from the back of the building as Suho and Kyungsoo came running full force towards the pair.

“How was your first radio show?”

“Did you like it?”

“Oh, I remember our first time. I was so nervous I didn’t know what to say.”

“It was so scary but it’s a good thing Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung were there to make it more relaxing.”

“And you can’t forget Jongin’s horrible Kronk impression.”

The two males were so busy ranting about their past experience that they completely forgot about the two girls they came to greet. Seo Young seemed amused by the situation and inconspicuously made her way past the reminiscent duo to find a certain panda to harass. On the other hand, Cho Sang was very annoyed by the constant rambling of the two, clearing loudly to catch their attention as Suho’s phone went off.

“Oh, hyung! Annyeonghaseyo.” He grinned hearing the elder’s voice on the other end. “Swimming? That sounds like a great idea! I’ll let the other’s know. Yes, bye.” He shoved his phone back in his pocket and smiled once again as he turned to his fellow member. “Tell everyone to get ready. We’re going to meet SHINee sunbae at the pool. You too Cho Sang-ssi. Everyone is going.”

She groaned, crossing her arms over her chest. “I really don’t like swimming…”

“Then you don’t have to swim but we’re not going to leave you here by yourself. Come on, it will be fun! Besides you’re going to be stuck with us for a while so it will be good if we all spend some time together.”

“If you say so.” She headed towards her room when she heard a loud crash and then a groan immediately followed by shuffling feet.

A loud female voice accompanied the shuffling feet. “Come on, just a little.”

“What? No…” came a shy reply. Soon Tao rounded the corner with a grinning Seo Young trailing his every step.

“But I want to see!” She tried lifting up the corner of his shirt but he quickly held it down blushing.

“NO!”

“What’s going on?” Kris popped his head out of his bedroom to see Tao and Seo Young in an unusual position.

Tao quickly made his way towards the elder, holding on to his arm for support. “Gege, help me.

The elder looked over at the young girl who just stared back at them innocently. The grin she had on her face grew even wider as she walked away with a look of satisfaction. Seeing a topless Kris wasn’t in the plan but it was very nice to look at in the mean time. “Fine, I’ll just look later.”

 

“Uh, what was that all about?” Inquired Cho Sang. “Tao looks mortified and you look happier than usual. Too happy.”

Seo Young looked around the hall while rocking back and forth on the heels of her feet. “Oh nothing. Just having a little fun is all.”

“Well get ready. Apparently we’re all going swimming today.” She waved the younger off as she closed her bedroom door to get prepared.

“Really?!” She bounced off into her room, laughing to herself as she rested against the door. “It just gets better and better.

 

 

So, we’ll just meet you guys by the pool while you get changed ok?” Kris kindly explained to them, an impatient Lay tugging him along without waiting for a response. “There should be a few available lockers inside where you guys can put your stuff!” He yelled out for them to hear as he was drug away.

 

The girls wandered into the female locker room to properly change while the guys ‘patiently’ waited for them by the pool. “Oh wow! All of these lockers belong to the idols? Oh look! It’s Jessica’s locker.” Her curiousity got the better of her as Seo Young jiggled the handle but to no avail; of course they wouldn’t just leave their lockers unattended.

“Waaah!! Look!” A grinning Lily pointed to the many posters of SM’s female artists lining the walls. “I wish I could have some of these. Wah, the eonnies are so pretty I’m jealous.” She pouted to herself, tracing her fingers over the shimmering Girls’ Generation poster.

Ayame scoffed and pulled Lily’s hand away from the poster. “Are you serious? You’re ing gorgeous! You should be more confident in yourself. Seriously.” She pushed on Lily’s back, forcing her to walk towards the changing rooms before she could argue. “Now go get changed.

But—“ Lily skitted to a halt as she was shoved into the empty room; Ayame closing the door behind her.

Ayame shook her head and walked into the stall beside Lily’s. “That kid I swear.

 

Seo Young nosely poked her head around each corner, inspecting the building with her fingers brushing carelessly against the walls. She found the guest lockers and decided to toss a few of her ‘valuables’ that she wouldn’t need inside. “Hey, if we have pictures of the girl groups in here… Do you think the guys have posters of their groups in their locker room?”

“Most likely… But why does it matter?”

“Oh, no reason.” Seo Young skipped off to the nearest stall leaving Cho Sang to shake her head in frustration. She’d begun to notice a pattern in Seo Young’s behavior and whatever the younger was plotting could not be good.

She sat on a bench near the lockers waiting for the others to leave the stalls seeing as how she was the only one who didn’t need to change. “Like I’d ever believe that.”

 

Ayame was the first to step out in a black and white horizontally striped bikini that perfectly complemented her dark complexion. The sides of the bottom were tied up by strings and it was needless to say, her outfit left NOTHING to the imagination.

Cho Sang coughed awkwardly, scooting over a bit to make room for Ayame as the younger took her seat.

Seo Young soon followed with a very simple but endearing light blue two-piece swimsuit: The top was comfortably snug over her chest with a loose bow towards the bottom center that helped reveal her midriff and was complimented by a layered skirt that stopped just past her thighs. It was definitely the perfect outfit to show off just enough of her body without being too revealing. She gawked at the elder sitting before her and pointed accusingly. “Well someone definitely has no shame.

I’m pretty confident about,” She smirked, gesturing her hand up and down to showcase her body. “All this.

The younger simply rolled her eyes as she stood against the lockers waiting for the last girl to come out. “What’s taking her so long?”

“No idea but hopefully she gets out soon. My is starting to hurt.” Cho Sang stood up pacing around the room to get some feeling back into her legs.

Ayame was starting to get concerned when she heard small whimpers coming from Lily’s stall. She lightly knocked on the door, trying to get her attention without frightening the younger. “Uh, Lily? You ok in there?

Y-yeah just… Eonni… I don’t want to come out.

What?! Why?

T-they’re all going to be there and… I just… can’t…” Lily pressed herself against the wall opposite of the stall door trying to shrink back as much as possible even though no one could possibly see her.

Ayame couldn’t be upset when she heard the young girl’s distressed voice. For some reason it hit a soft spot and she felt the need to help her out. “I’m sure you look fine and everyone’s waiting for us. If not, I’ll just have Taemin come in here an—

“NO!!” She screeched out, but quickly covered to hide her blunder. “I-I mean no. Please don’t… I-I’ll come out now…” She knew she had to come out sooner or later and they were going to be here awhile; she may as well accept the fact that this is going to happen one way or the other.

 

 “Does this look ok?” Lily stepped out of the changing stall, her hair now in two side pigtails, nervously adjusting her swimsuit: A baby pink two piece suit, covered with pictures of tiny bears, which was definitely the most conservative of the bunch. The halter style top partially revealed her back but covered her chest almost completely as the remainder of the top cascaded down to the skirt bottom to leave no trace of skin exposed along her sides or tummy. The single layered skirt was long enough to completely cover her but still enough to display her overall milky skin.

Seo Young squeaked looking at the older girl and wrapped her arms around her neck; her cheek brushing against the elder. “Oh my gosh, Lily bear! Why are you so cute!”

Lily grew more embarrassed by the girl’s actions and looked to the others for help as she tried to get the younger to release her grip. “Uh…”

“Look at the wittle bears and the frillies and ah!” She glomped Lily again almost tackling the girl to the ground.

When did you get that anyway? It looks pretty outdated.” Ayame commented.

Lily looked down, fiddling nervously with her fingers. “W-well it’s…

Leave her alone it’s cute.” Seo Young stuck out her tongue while clinging to Lily. “Oh Hyungie, why aren’t you wearing a swimsuit?”

Cho Sang shrugged, pulling down her large floppy hat even more. “You just now noticed? I don’t really like swimming.”

“But… how can you go to the pool and not swim?” She stuck out her lower lip in a pout not believing that the elder would come all this way and not swim.

“Easy.” She replied as she walked out of the changing room, iPad in hand.

Well she’s no fun… Come on eonni!” Seo Young happily tugged Lily along, ignoring the stuttered pleas of release.

Yeah, you definitely need some sun. You’re so white!

Seo Young laughed at Ayame’s outburst. “But don’t they kind of like that here?

I don’t tan well…” Lily mumbled as the two playfully argued about Korea’s odd obsession with pale skin.

 

 They started to make their way toward the private SM pool where they found Cho Sang lounging about beside Key and the various members of both SHINee and EXO playing together. Lily let out a relieved sigh under her breath when she saw that only Kris, Jonghyun, Minho, Kai, Chanyeol, and Chen were shirtless.

A still went over the area as the guys all looked up to see Seo Young, Lily, and Ayame in their field of vision wearing swimsuits. Seo Young, being the ‘free spirit’ she was, or shameless as Cho Sang liked to put it, ignored the awkward stares and dashed towards Kris finding him once again topless. “KRIS OPPA!!!” She screamed out, pouncing on him like a hungry feline causing them both to fall into the water.

Kris pushed himself back up from the water, gasping for air as the clinging monkey on his back refused to let go while smiling blissfully. She stopped and took in her surroundings before screaming and holding onto Kris tighter. “I-I can’t swim.” She whimpered pressing up against him, causing the male to blush from the sudden contact. Seo Young mentally high-fived herself as Kris swam towards the shallow end mumbling to himself about ‘s’ and ‘why is it always me’.

Lay did not look amused.

 

Meanwhile…

Ayame continued pushing Lily towards the pool as she feebly tried to turn back and head towards the safety of the locker room. “You guys act like you’ve never seen swimsuits before.”

A few of the members turned their head at Ayame’s accusation while others laughed at their reactions.

 

Taemin couldn’t take his eyes off of Lily, watching her being forced to make her way closer to him as he made meager attempts to back away deeper into the pool without anyone noticing. Was it even possible for someone this cute to be wandering around the Earth? The way she chewed her bottom lip nervously, her constant prying at the hem of her skirt and top, and oh the way her pale skin brightened with a tinge of pink as her eyes were downcast not noticing that—

SPLASH! “Aaaah!!!”

Ayame sat on the edge of the pool, dipping her feet in the water cackling as she watched Lily pop back up from the bottom of the pool, wiping her bangs away from her eyes while sputtering water at the elder.

“Eonni!”

I’m sorry but,” she stifled her laughter seeing the younger’s downtrodden face. “I knew you wouldn’t go in by yourself. Besides you’re already here now.

“I hate you.” She sniffled, tracing unknown objects on the surface of the water.

Ayame patted the girl’s head, smiling at her mock anger. “Awww, I love you too Lily.”

 

“Um, hyung…”

“Huh?” Taemin turned to face the voice of the intruder. Who was interrupting his train of thought?

Kai coughed nervously, avoiding meeting Taemin’s gaze. “Y-your face is red and ummm…” He pointed down towards the water before coughing again. “I’m gonna go find Kyungsoo hyung.” He swam off before Taemin could ask what he was talking about but it didn’t take long for him to catch what the younger was trying to tell him.

He quickly covered himself and closed his eyes to try and remove the not-so-innocent images that had begun plaguing his mind.

 

Jonghyun wasted no time, swimming over to Ayame who lounged about the edge of the pool holding a small conversation with Chen. His eyes shamelessly wandered over her sun kissed body taking in the sight of her large s barely being covered by her small bikini top. He was even more pleased when he caught her checking over his body with a grin of her own. “So how are you liking it here so far Ayame-ssi?”

“What’s not to like?” She retorted and the double meaning behind her words left Jonghyun hungry for more. She began pushing off the edge of the pool, ready to submerge her body in the cool water but froze when she felt a pair of hands wrap around her waist helping her into the water. “T-thanks.”

Jonghyun smiled, letting his hands linger for a moment before letting go. “No problem.”

 

Everyone was finally getting comfortable, sounds of splashing and laughter filling the open air. It was a time to just be themselves, just friends hanging out together, getting to know one another without the prospect of being idols or having obligations that had to be filled for their new life; Peace, tranquility, and fun were all that mattered. But still, something felt wrong.

“Cho Sang’s not coming in?” Chanyeol looked over at Seo Young, hoping for an answer since she was apparently the closest to the elder. What he wasn’t expecting was for her to be waving a shirt around triumphantly while a flustered Tao stood behind her covering himself, trying to grab the article of clothing. “Ummm, I’ll just go check on her.”

Yīzhǒng yǔyán yǒngyuǎn bùgòu hmmm…” Cho Sang repeated the phrase under her breath while tracing over the characters that appeared on the screen of her iPad.

“Hey!” He smiled brightly at her as she jumped.

She gasped from the unexpectantly deep voice that had popped up beside her. “Oh ! You scared me!”

“Sorry…” He rubbed the back of his neck and pulled up a chair beside Cho Sang, ignoring the questioning looks Key was sending him. “So… What are you doing?”

“Studying.”

He held onto the base of his chair, momentarily retreating his approach from her harsh tone. “Oh… Don’t you want to go swimming with us? It’s really fun and—“

She sighed finding it hard to concentrate with Chanyeol’s constant questioning. “I don’t swim”

“Oh…” He looked down again but grinned once he made a decision. “Then I’ll just watch.”

“You’re kind of noisy.”

“I’ll be quiet.” Chanyeol zipped his mouth shut and watched carefully as Cho Sang continued with her studies, once again tracing over the intricate Chinese characters as she repeated its meaning under her breath.

 

“Hey, do you guys want to play chicken?” Ayame questioned out of the blue.

Sehun raised an eyebrow, having no clue why Ayame would bring up food at a time like this. “Chicken? What are you talking about?”

“I call Kris!” Seo Young yelled out before Ayame could even explain the game to everyone else. She clung to Kris as he sighed, accepting his fate. He sent an apologizing look to Lay but the unicorn was not standing for it. Kris will definitely not hear the end of this tonight.

Ayame shook her head as she tried to give an explanation for the game of ‘chicken’ “It’s a game. It’ll be easier to show you then trying to explain. Lily. Taemin. Can you come over here for a sec?”

“What? Why do I have to do it.” Lily whined as she trudged her way over to the group huddled around Ayame.

“Because I said so. Now Taemin-ssi just stick your head between Lily’s legs.”

He instantaneously choked on his own saliva as he tried to comprehend what Ayame just asked him to do. “W-what?!”

“Go under the water and stick your head between Lily’s legs so you can hold her on your shoulders.” She tried to explain, thankful that she was relaxed enough to remember most of her Korean lessons.

“Ummm….” He played with the water for a moment trying to cool his head before nodding. “Ok…”

Lily couldn’t even look him in the eyes as he started to approach her. She let out a howl when she felt Taemin attempt to lift her up and squirmed trying to get him away. Her scarlet red face had Ayame dying of laughter at the two innocent people trying unsuccessfully to make this work.

After accidentally brushing his hand up her thigh in an attempt to keep her steady, Taemin couldn’t handle being in this position anymore and unknowingly tossed Lily off his shoulders.

Luckily for her, Xiumin caught her in time before she got a mouth full of water.

“Ok so… That’s not going to work. Chanyeol!!” Ayame called out to the male still sitting beside the quiet red head.

 

“Huh?” Chanyeol lifted his head after hearing his name being called.

Ayame and a few of the others beckoned him to come over as he bit his lip in thought: He didn’t want to leave Cho Sang here by herself even though she seemed pretty content. Yes, Key was there as well but only physically. On the other hand, he really wanted to get back to the refreshing pool. The dried chlorine left a slight itching on his skin.

“You know you don’t have to stay here right?” She looked up at him when he refused to move.

“But…”

A small smile surfaced on her face and Chanyeol thought his heart would stop from how breathtaking it looked. “I’m ok.”

“Chanyeol-oppa!!”

“Ok ok I’m coming!” He stood up, stretching and shaking the wetness out of his head. “So I’ll ju—“

Cho Sang stared back and forth between her wet screen and the source of the problem. Did he really just do that? For just a moment, she thought everything would be just fine.

“Umm… Cho… S—“

“You got my screen wet!” She frantically cleared off the water, checking to make sure everything worked properly. Nothing was damaged but she was still upset at his mediocre mistake.

“I-I didn’t mean to.” He started to back away as the small girl rose from her seat in a huff.

“Park Chanyeol…”

He continued backing up as her tone got darker and darker. This was not going to end well. “Y-yes?”

“I’m going to kill you!”

“Ah!!!” He took off towards the pool and hopped in, hiding behind the groups of bodies although his tall height easily gave him away. “Baeky, save me!” He cried out, holding the much smaller male in front of him as his own personal shield.

“Yah! Let go!” Poor Baekhyun was in a fight trying to unwrap himself from Chanyeol’s ever tightening grip. Unfortunately for him, Cho Sang was still on the charge towards them and Baekhyun was just going to have to go down with Chanyeol as collateral damage. “What did you do?!”

“I didn’t do anything!” He defended. “Well… Not on purpose…”

“Chanye--!”

“Cho Sang calm down.” Kris grabbed the small girl and placed her over his shoulder, ignoring the pounding on his back until she finally relaxed in his grasp. He would definitely have bruises in the morning.

“Put me down.” She huffed, giving up on her struggle.

He reluctantly let her go, concerned over how quickly she blew up. “Are you gonna be ok?”

“I’m fine.” She stormed off towards her stuff, grabbing her iPad and walked back into the locker room.

Key sighed and followed behind her without a second thought. “I’ll go check on her.”

“But it’s the girl’s locker room!”

 

 

“Gosh Chanyeol, what did you do?”

Everyone glared at the source of this ill-fated catastrophe. He shrunk back even more, until his head was barely above the water. “I-I didn’t do anything.”

“Don’t worry, I’m sure she’ll be ok.” The eyes that were on Chanyeol were now staring at Seo Young in disbelief. “What? I saw what happened. She’s just over reacting.”

“Well… Key-ssi is with her so it should be alright…”

Seo Young glomped Lily and giggled. “Yay! Someone is on my side.”

“Let’s just relax for a minute and forget all the drama. Now, back to this game,” Ayame motioned for everyone to come closer. “Basically, as you saw before Taemin and Lily’s failure,” the two coughed awkwardly, refusing to look at each other. “Everyone playing will be in pairs. One person will be holding someone up on their shoulders and the person on top will try to shove off anyone else being carried. It’s pretty simple.”

“If Seo Young and Kris pair up that’s totally not fair! Height disadvantage!” Lily looked down at the still clinging Seo Young who only giggled at Lily’s realization.

“Which is why we called Chanyeol.” Ayame pulled him out from behind Baekhyun and gently pushed him towards Lily. “You two will be partners. I’ll be with Tao.”

“Huh?” Tao’s eyes grew large at the sound of his name.

Lay smiled showing his infamous single dimple. “Looks like you’ll be playing.” Tao’s confusion became more evident at the elder’s words. “I’ll explain it to you.”

“Taemin you can ride on Minho.” Lily elbowed Ayame in the shoulder watching the older girl giggle at her double-entendre. “Sorry sorry.” She apologized to Lily after finally calming down.

“We want to play too!” Xiumin and Luhan spoke up in sync.

Kyungsoo and Kai also raised their hands, wanting to join in. “Us too!”

 

 

In the locker room

“Cho Sang-ssi?” Key looked around the girl’s locker room in search of the raging girl. It didn’t take long before he found her sitting alone on a bench holding her iPad close to her chest.

He smiled knowingly and took a seat beside her, ignoring her small scoot to the left away from him. “You know he didn’t do it on purpose right?”

“Of course I know that but still…” She refused to make eye contact with the male while mumbling to herself.

“Still what? You really sho—“

“Cho Sang? Are you in here?”

Key answered the unknown voice, waving his arm in the air to beckon the male to their location. “We’re over here!”

Lay politely greeted the two before taking the seat of opposite of Cho Sang. “Chanyeol is really sorry about what he did. Everyone is pretty upset with him right now and I can tell he feels horrible.”

A defeated exhale was released when she looked between the two men. “I know he’s sorry. I didn’t tell everyone to be mad at him too!  I just…”

Lay gave a small pat to the girl’s back and nodded. He knew Cho Sang was feeling guilty about what happened with Chanyeol but she was too stubborn to say it out loud. Knowing that she was sorry as well was enough for the younger to acknowledge her behavior. “You can tell us when you’re ready.”

 

 

Back at the pool

Hysterical laughter and frantic splashing resounded through the open air as the participating combatants in ‘The First Bi-Monthly Chicken Festival’ competition went underway. Poor Kyungsoo was the first to fall out of the contest and was entertaining himself by trying to distract the other players while snickering when Kai would splash anyone who came too close to the pair. The non-participating ‘audience’, which now included Taemin and Minho for some unknown reason, gave commentary throughout the event.

Lily was enjoying herself and giggling at Chanyeol’s lame verbal attacks at Luhan in an attempt distract him as she was locked in a death battle against Xiumin.

Ayame and Seo Young turned to face each other and smirked; an unspoken plan hatching between the two. They each lent down to their respective partners and whispered their plan of attack. The two males smirked and nodded in agreement, sneakily trudging over to Lily and Chanyeol who barely managed to defeat the Xiuhan couple.

Lily ruffled Chanyeol’s hair and hugged him from her position on his shoulder. “Wonder twin powers!”

Xiumin, having finally recovered from his loss looked at the pair questioningly. “Twins?”

“Mmhmm,” She nodded. “It turns out me and Chanyeol-ssi have the exact same birthdate. Therefore he is my long lost twin.”

Lily bear~” Seo Young sang out to get the older girl’s attention.

“Hmm?” She gasped realizing that Seo Young and Ayame had barricaded her between Tao and Kris’ bodies. “Uh… H-Hi guys.”

“Sorry Lily but it looks like your rein is over.” Ayame smirked as her and Seo Young simultaneously pushed Lily off of Chanyeol’s shoulder, the male unable to handle the double impact force.

Taemin leaned over Minho’s head to peer into the water and called out for the fallen girl. “Noona! Are you okay?”

“How can she hear you if she’s under water?” Minho scoffed stating the obvious.

Lily soon came up and once again pushed her bangs out of her face. “You guys are so mean.”

“But that’s the point of the game.”

“Don’t forget we’re still playing eonni,” Seo Young now had Ayame in her sights, pushing her weight against the elder as their palms connected.

 Ayame was not swayed by the younger’s attempts to knock her off and retorted with a force of her own.

“Ah!” Without realizing, Kris and Seo Young had found themselves near the deep end of the pool.

Gasps echoed as the youngest fell under the water. “Wait didn’t Seo Young say she can’t swim?”

“Oh my gosh! Someone go get her!”

“Seo Young-ah!!”

Tao shifted his weight and released Ayame from his grip as he took off towards Seo Young’s fallen location. He didn’t know what came over him but he was quick to respond to the girl’s plight. Hopefully she’s not hurt…

 

He released a very masculine scream when the supposed damsel-in-distress popped up right in front of him and swam back towards the group of stunned onlookers.

“I thought you couldn’t swim!”

“Oops,” She chuckled while taking a leisurely lap around the pool, backstroking along the way.

Lily sighed, shaking her head in disappointment. “Why do we always fall for her tricks.

“Because you’re too gullible.”

“Cho Sang-ssi!”

Lily and Ayame hopped out of the pool to the greet the elder but she stopped them, backing away as they got closer. “Don’t touch me. You’re wet.”

“Sorry…”

“I’m not.” Ayame chuckled as she teased Cho Sang, chasing her around with threats of splashing her.

Poor Taozi is still in shock.” Said panda was frozen in the exact spot he had been previously when Kris made his way towards the younger and dragged him back towards the group.

 

 

 “Hey guys! What’s up?”

“Huh?” Everyone stopped and searched for the source of the voice; the girls gasping when they stared at the owner.

Seo Young gawked at the male in amazement. “Holy Shisus…”

“So these are our special guests?” A second voice, belonging to Donghae, pitched in ignoring the ogling that Siwon was getting from Ayame and Seo Young.

Eunhyuk had already made his way to Lily and grinned as he ruffled the younger’s hair excitedly.

“Oppa!” She whined, covering her head and backing away from the elder until she noticed the attention was now on the pair. Her cheeks flushed and she crawled back into the pool, hiding beneath the surface and blowing out bubbles to prevent the chlorine from entering .

“Do you two know each other?”

“Yes.”

Lily gasped and shot back from under the water yelling her protest. “No!”

They both answered at the same time sending looks to one another. “N-no we don’t. It’s… Ummm… Yeah…” Lily re-submerged herself hoping the subject would just be dropped for now.

“Fine be that way.” The elder pouted, seemingly hurt by the treatment but ignored it to focus on why they had come here. “We’re having a barbecue for our guests to welcome them.”

“I’m sure you guys are hungry right?” Donghae smiled when he heard the cries of the masses already thanking them for feeding their starving bellies. “Well get cleaned up and we’ll meet you by the gate.”

 

 

“Chanyeol oppa, can I talk to you for a second?” Seo Young stood outside the male’s locker room waiting for the elder.

“What is it?”

A sly smirk graced her face as she leaned up to tell him her idea. “I think it would work out better for everybody.”

“I’m in.”

 

 

 

WELCOME TO KOREA!!

The girls stood starstruck as the entire SM Family stood before them with smiles and the scent of marinated beef cascading through the night air. If this was any indication to their no future, maybe it wouldn’t be so bad.

 

Seo Young found Tao hiding behind his leader and tugged his arm, leading him away from the group. “Panda why don’t you introduce me to everyone?”

“Huh?” He looked back to Kris for help, not fully understanding what the girl was asking him, but the leader was already gone having been drug off to a secluded area by Lay.

Come on!” She pulled him again and skipped off towards the nearest group on her radar: Super Junior.

“I guess I better follow her. Who knows what she has planned.” Cho Sang shook her head and started walking in the direction the youngest had just left in.

The fellow members were pushing Chanyeol forward to accompany the girl but she sent him a bone chilling glare when he got close. Now was definitely not the time for this. He sighed in defeat and took a seat next to Baekhyun who handed the younger a bowl of rice and gave him a comforting pat on the back. “It will be okay Yeollie.”

 

“Say ahhh~” Luhan sang holding up a slice of beef to Xiumin’s lips. He giggled happily, cooing at the elder’s puffed cheeks as he watched the older male eat.

Jongin shook his head, placing a few strips of beef in Kyungsoo’s bowl who glanced at the elder couple in admiration. “Hyung, don’t overstuff Minseok hyung he needs to breath.”

“My baozi is fine. Right baozi?” Xiumin nodded in approval as Luhan lovingly sent another piece of meat into the elder’s mouth.

 

 

“Umm, Key-ssi,” Lily whispered from across the table. “Can you introduce me to the Soshi eonnies?”

“Sure! Just wa—“ He stopped when Onew leaned over to whisper something into his ear. “A-actually, why don’t you have Taemin take you?”

The latter choked after hearing his name and banged against his chest to remove the food that had found its way down the wrong pipe.

“O-oh…” She coughed awkwardly and took a deep breath to calm herself. “Do you mind Taemin-ssi?”

He shook his head and stood up, helping her out of her seat. “N-no, let’s go.”

 

 

“Ayame-ssi. Come sit with me?” Jonghyun offered his hand to Ayame who gladly accepted, finding a seat amongst the large crowd. He smiled when she sat beside them and he coughed, starting the conversation. “You were pretty amazing during the interview today.”

“Oh yeah? Thanks. Though I really think Lily and Seo Young stole the show after the performance.”

“Only if you were paying attention to them,” he answered nonchalantly. “But I had my eye on someone else.”

She crossed her leg over the other seductively, the smug look Jonghyun sent her not going unnoticed. “Is that so? And, who would that be.”

“Shindong hyung of course.” He laughed at the scoff that Ayame released, holding his stomach when he caught her rolling her eyes.

Two years huh? I can live with that.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Bonus

SHINee’s Dorm  (Some ungodly hour of the night)

Lily smiled to herself noticing the tempting blueberry bagels she had found in the cupboard. “The guys won’t mind right?” She mumbled to herself contemplating whether she should continue with her plan or just return to bed. I mean, can’t a girl crave bagels at three in the morning? “Besides, it’s not like anyone would notice,” she assured herself as she stood on her toes, halfway climbing on the counter for leverage. “Gotcha!” Lily hopped down, opening the bag and placing the sliced bagel into the toaster. She swayed from side to side, diving back and forth between sleep and reality, leaning over into the refrigerator for the strawberry cream cheese she had placed in there just for this moment.

She stared at the toaster and began to whine when she realized her bagels still had not been released. “Bagel…” Her thin fingers prodded the machine as she searched for a way to get her bagels out. “Bbbbaaaaaaaaagggggeeeeellllll. Toaster, why won’t you give me my bagel.” She pouted, her whimpers getting loader as she finally forced the toaster to pop up and free her perfectly crisp bagel. “Bagel…”

“What are you doing?” A groggy voice, obviously belonging to a male, called out to her causing to turn around, holding up the bagel that she believed to be burnt. A trail of tears brimmed her eyes as she stared up at the intruder; her lip quivering as she quietly whispered ‘bagel’ in the most helpless voice he had ever heard. His eyes grew twice their normal size as he held his hand up to his mouth and immediately turned around, running off to hide the unmistakable blush that had now taken over his face. He didn’t even have time to comprehend that he had also just seen Lily standing in the kitchen in an oversized shirt that slid off her shoulder, barely covering the pair of shorts that he hoped he saw her wearing underneath.

Minho came walking down the stairs in search of his missing roommate just in time to catch the fleeing figure making his way up. “Hey Taemin, what’s wrong? Did you just come from the kitchen?”

“Bagel…” He squeaked out as he made his way back up the stairs leaving Minho to follow behind in pure confusion.

 

 

EXO’s Dorm (Earlier that Night)

“Cho Sang-ssi…” Chanyeol whispered, peeking from the outside of his room, catching the girl right before she reached the door that led towards her bedroom. “Can I talk to you for a minute.”

“I guess.” She closed her door back and walked up to the tall male. “What is it?”

He wasn’t sure what he wanted to say and the close proximity was making him a bit more anxious than ususal. “I just… I’m sorry for earlier. I didn’t mean to get your stuff wet. If anything was broken I promise I’ll pay for a new one.”

Cho Sang rubbed her arm feeling a bit unnerved by Chanyeol’s apology. The poor thing looked like a puppy who had been tossed aside and told it wasn’t ever wanted. How could she be mad at that? She wasn’t that cold hearted and – Why does he keep staring like that? “Ummm, it’s fine Chanyeol just get some rest.”

“So you forgive me?!” He grinned wide exposing his white teeth. The entire time Cho Sang couldn’t help but imagine floppy puppy ears and a wagging tail on the male.

“Yes, I forgive you.”

“Yes!” Chanyeol hugged Cho Sang tightly then pulled away when he felt her tense. “Sorry… Well, goodnight… Noona.” He scampered off to his room, shutting the door behind him.

“Hyungie… Noona…” Cho Sang groaned as she walked back to her room. “I’m too young for this.”

 


Author's Note: Hi everybody! Sorry, this took a bit longer than I expected and it's still not fully what I wanted but I hope you'll enjoy it none the less. ^^ Questions and comments are loved, I'll answer anything. The next chapter will be the girl's first live broadcast and there might be a special surprise lurking about ^.~

                               ~Ku_Yuri