After The Runaway

When Life Turns Itself Around

 

I fell asleep crying, but soon enough I heard noises so, I woke up and looked around. There were three guys surrounding one guy and luckily they haven't spotted me yet.
 
 
 
"Where's the money I told you to get me?" Guy #1 said. 
 
 
 
Meanwhile, I was trying to find a place to hide my entire body when guy #2 grabbed the boy and threw him against the wall. I was getting scared by the second and by accident I hit the garbage bin next to me. The guys heard it and they stopped what they were doing.
 
 
 
"Who's there?" One of them said. They got close enough for me to see their shadow and my heart was beating faster.They didn't get any closer because the guy that was getting beat up took a bat and hit all of them leaving them unconscious. I was wondering how he did it without one of them getting to him before he could hit another guy when his face appeared right in front of me.
 
 
 
"S-Seungri???" I said confused.
 
 
 
"Jiyong? What are you doing here?" He asked me. 
 
 
 
"Well.....I was taking a walk when.......what are you doing here?" I finished saying.
 
 
 
"Well it's a long story if you want to know now isn't the time." Seungri said.
 
 
 
"Then at least answer this. What money were they talking about?" I asked.
 
 
 
"They are loan sharks, my family isn't financially stable so we had to loan some money." He said.
 
 
 
"Well then we should leave before they wake up and beat the crap out of both of us." I said getting up.
 
 
 
"How did you last so long hiding there? That garbage bin reeks!!!!" He said scrunching his nose.
 
 
 
"I thought I was gonna die, but luckily you saved me in time." I said. I smiled at him while we kept walking.
 
 
 
We were walking and talking when a car suddenly stopped next to us. The driver lowered the window and asked "You guys need a ride home?" 
 
 
 
"No tha-" Seungri was about to say, but I stopped him.
 
 
 
"Your voice sounds familiar. Can I see your face?" I asked.
 
 
 
The driver stuck his head out the window and revealed his face. It was..........Seungri!!!!
 
 
 
"What the heck!!???" Seungri and I said in unison.
 
 
 
"I saw you two walking on the streets while I was on my way home, decided to be a nice teacher and stopped by." He explained.
 
 
 
"Oh. Okay I guess we can accept your offer if it's not too much trouble." We said.
 
 
 
"Hop in then." He said. We opened the door to his car and got in.
 
 
 
"May I ask where you guys have been 'cause you guys reek!!!" He said while covering his nose.
 
 
 
"Umm.......it's a really long story." I said nervously.
 
 
 
"Then a change of topic. Who am I dropping off first?" Seunghyun asked.
 
 
 
"SEUNGRI!" I screamed immediately.
 
 
 
 Seungri jumped at my sudden outburst and Seunghyun looked shocked.
 
 
 
"Hahaha sorry it's just I thought it would be fun to do that." I said shyly.
 
 
 
Seungri got dropped off first obviously and then Seunghyun asked me for my address.
 
 
 
"Actually.......can I live with you? I kinda......ran away from home." I said avoiding his gaze.
 
 
 
"Umm. Sure but you're going to have to tell me the story at home." He said.
 
 
 
We got to his house and when he opened the door my jaw dropped and my eyes popped out of their socket.