Clearing My Thoughts

When Life Turns Itself Around

*Next Day*

 

I was getting my stuff from my locker when all of a sudden.....

 

"Hey." I heard someone say from behind me.

 

I turn around to find a student who looks just as pitiful as I do.

 

"What do you want?" I asked.

 

"I just wanted to talk." He said.

 

"What's your name?" I asked.

 

"My name is Lee Seunghyun, but you can call me Seungri." He said with a smile. "And you?"

 

"My name is Kwon Jiyong, but you can call me GD." I said confused as to why he was asking my name, and introducing himself.

 

"I've been watching you recently and I just wondered if you wanted to be friends since you know......you look lonely all the time." Seungri said.

 

"Umm........." I was so happy but I didn't if he should be hanging around me. He might get bullied too and I don't want him to experience that, but that's for him to decide.

 

"Sure."

 

"Okay see you around then!" He said with a big smile on his face.

 

*Facepalm* "I feel sorry for you kid. You have no idea what's gonna happen to you from now on." I said out loud.

 

My day passed by so fast that I was surprised when the last school bell rang signaling that school has ended. I packed my bags and made sure I was the last one to leave the school so those bullies wouldn't follow me around and try to drag to some secret place and beat me up. 

 

I thought I was safe until I heard a familiar voice from behind me.

                                                                     

"Hey Jiyong. Where do you think you're going all by yourself."

 

I started to run, but it was only a matter of time before they catched up to me and tackled me to the floor.

 

"Why are you doing this to me!!!???" I screamed angry that they were doing this to me constantly.

 

"You remind me of someone from the past. I hated that person so now you pay for what they were. A coward." Daesung said.

 

"Why not talk it out? Why beat me just because I remind you of someone else?" I asked desperatly trying to avoid getting beat up.

 

"Because talking just won't do it. Sorry guys, but today I want to take me anger out on him." Daesung said to the other guys.

 

"Alright Dae we'll just keep watch." One of his friends said.

 

Thats when I felt a fist hit me right in my jaw and I was thrown against the floor. I felt kicks against my ribs and I swear I felt one of them break. Then more punches until one of his watchers told Daesung that someone was coming. He let me go and they all ran.

 

I could taste blood in my mouth and I was slipping in and out of consciousness when I heard another familiar voice telling me stay awake. 

 

Was it Seungri or Mr.Choi? 

 

I don't remember because right then everything went black.