Gull, I can't exprain what I feel

Bacon Fat

 

 
“Good morning hyung!” Chanyeol said, skipping into the kitchen he had shared with his new roomate, Suho. He had just moved from his previous rooming with a boy named Kyungsoo whom he had, due an unfortunate fate, no longer been able to live with. This time around, Chanyeol was sure that this place would be different. He sat down in anticipation for his first meal, he had high hopes in this Suho. Walking over smiling, he placed the plate down in front of Chanyeol.
 
“Good morning! This is my first time making breakfast, I tried me best” Suho said, scratching the back of his neck. Chanyeol had offered to pay the rent fully with one condition- Suho cook him a hearty breakfast with bacon.
 
Chanyeol stared intently at the plate in front of him in shock. Is this what he called bacon? Warm, limpy bacon was just placed in front of him, expected for his consumption. Expected, but what he had spotted right away was the amount of fat that had been left on his bacon. His jaw fell in utter shock. This had been much worse that Kyungsoo’s.
 
Chanyeol stood up and flipped the table, letting out a roar as he did so. “THIS IS BLASPHEMY!!!!” he shouted, getting a confused look from Suho, who was still in front of the stove with an apron on, attempting to cook the rest of the bacon, to no avail.
 
“Whats wrong?” Suho asked worried. Picking up the limpy fat-infected bacon from the floor, Chanyeol swung it around, it’s grease spewing onto the walls creating a yellow ring around the room. Suho’s eyes widened, in shock of what he was seeing. Not only had the freshly-waxed walls been soiled with his poorly made bacon, the grease had began to corrode at the walls, sizzling loudly as they did.
 
“This is it, hyung. I’m sorry, but you cannot go on like this.” he said, holding up he bacon in his hands. Suddenly, the ceiling was lifted right from above the kitchen, beginning from where the bacon fat had corroded the walls. As Suho looked up, he saw that the clouds were a dark gray, circling directly above his home. A ray of light shone down on Suho, when a loud voice boomed from the sky.
 
“I am Baekhyun, and you have disrespected the bacon gods.” the voice said, bringing Suho to his knees.
 
“But I just-“
 
“SILENCE!!! YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED FOR YOUR TREACHEROUS ACTS!!!” Baekhyun roared, as the cloud formed into a hand, and reached down into that very kitchen, grabbing Suho in its clutches.
 
“WHAT THE HELL- CHANYEOL!!!” Suho cried out for help, only to catch the sight of him shaking his head.
 
“And I thought you were different…” Chanyeol sighed. Still shocked, the cloud had lifted Suho into the sky, disappearing once he was lifted up completely. Chanyeol and sighed once again, glancing up into the sky. “Don’t worry, Baekhyun. One day, I will find the perfect bacon, and make you pleased.” He said, nodding. Glancing down at the bacon in his hands, he decided to take a bite of the bacon, since he had nothing to lose. Chewing it slowly, he swallowed and blinked for a moment. “Hey. Not bad.”