Lay the Unicorn~

Lay the Unicorn~

Crack fic yay!!


Unicorn poop

~~~~~~


"ugh! Omg! What the hell is that smell! Smells like rotten rainbow juice, in the Sahara dessert!!" Kris said in a loud, booming, giant, leader-like voice as he sniffed the air like an oversized mere-cat.

Chen just shrugged his shoulders and looked around the room. He sniffed the air too. Once. Twice. "I don't smell anything." he stated with a confused face.

"yah! Chanyeol! Don't u smell it?" the dragon leader asked the derp.

Chanyeol then sniffed the air too. He started sniffing the air while walking around the room, looking like a stupid dog that was looking for some human food.  The rest of exo was just following him around the room, while the dragon leader just stood there with his arms crossed with his usual 'female dog' face, watching them.

Chanyeol stopped walking and he stopped sniffing the air, causing everyone to bump into him. He covered his mouth and nose and made a face of yuck. Then he ran away with tears coming out of his eyeholes.

Luhan pointed to a corner in the room where Chanyeol just ran away from. "I think we found the stinky stuff"

On the floor in the corner was a pile... Of rainbow.... Poop.

Kris walked over to look at it. His face became rigid. He turned around and looked at all the members.

Uh-huh. A certain unicorn was missing.

"LAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!" Kris screamed as he sprouted his dragon wings and started to breathe out flames.

He flew into the other room and saw Lay cowering on the floor.

The un-potty-trained unicorn, naturally, got scared, and loan behold, dropped another rainbow load right infront of the burning inferno of a Kris dragon, and started to cry.

These magical unicorn tears worked wonders on the Kris dragon, for he began to feel pity for the poor creature. His wings went back into him and he wasn't breathing out fire anymore.

He carefully stepped over the rainbow poo, and walked up to Lay. He put his hand on Lay's shoulder. "I'm sorry for scarig you, Lay, but you really gotta stop crapping on the floor. It aint right. "

Lay looked up at him and nodded. Then his horn protruded out o his forehead, and he used his unicorn magic to make the poops go out the window.

Then everyone ate some bacon bits for dinner.

~THE END~