Your Love Is My Miracle

Your Love Is My Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Theme Song: Can You Bravely Say Love by Angela Zhang

“G.O, don't leave me, you promised me that you would live long. Why don’t you wake up now?” she cried when he didn't give any responses and buried her face on his chest. The rest only watched the scene with tears. G.O finally left this world forever. The doctor glance the watch at the wall; it was time to announce his death. “You can’t die. You’re the only one I can rely on. How can I survive if you also leave me, G.O? Wake up, please. You promised me, you promised me, didn’t you?” sobbed Victoria hugging his dead body tight while wet his chest with her tears. 

 “The death time is...,” the doctor couldn't continue his words when ECG machine working, showing his heart beat again. Everyone was surprised that he finally came back to life.

 “He's alive” Victoria was surprised when Mr. Jung uttered those words. She looked at the ECG to make sure she didn’t hear it wrong.

 “Move aside,” the doctor ordered her to move away and he applied defibrillation on G.O, trying to restore his rate pulse. Miracle had happened, the doctor breathed in relief after his heart beat became steady again, not weak like before. Victoria leaned her body to the wall and covered her face, cried as much as she wanted. The rest also cried in relief, thank God he was still alive. Victoria moved closer to G.O and held his hand firmly.

 “G.O” she called his name tenderly and was surprised when his fingers were moving. The rest also felt surprised and gathered around the bed, waiting her to open her eyes but he didn’t wake up yet.

“He is out of danger now and it must be miracle. However, it doesn’t mean that he will wake up soon. It may need time for his gaining consciousness or he may stay like this forever; we can’t be so sure about that but please be prepared for the worst” told the doctor calmly before everyone bowed and he left.

“Thank God that he’s safe” exclaimed his mom in tears.

“Don’t worry. Miracle happened and I’m sure it will happen again if you believe” said Mr. Jung as he put his hand on Victoria’s shoulder, who was still shocked from what she heard from the doctor. She just nodded slightly in reply before running outside and cried her heart out. Her manager approached her giving her a shoulder to cry on.

“Oppa, what if he won’t wake up anymore? I don’t want to see him like this” cried Victoria leaning on her manager as he patting her back comforted her.

“Don’t worry. He is safe now. Stay strong, Vic. If you wish him to wake up, I think that day will come” her manager advised.

“You’re right. He will wake up, he is strong to come back from hell so waking up won’t be a big deal to him” claimed Victoria as she wiped her tears. Now she had more courage to wait for him. One day, two day or one week, two weeks, even a year or many years, she would wait for him waking up because she believes that he would do it for his love for her. She just needed to stay strong and can’t be broken until that day comes.

^___________________________^

It’s been a week since the day G.O almost dead but there was no sign that he recovers. Victoria was always by his side and talked to him as if he could hear her. She has read from a book that talking a patient who is in coma may help him to get his consciousness back.

“G.O, when will you wake up? Don’t you miss me? Why do you keep sleeping like this? I have a plenty of things to tell you. If you don’t wake up now, I’m leaving , neh?” threatened Victoria with her endless questions. She heaved out a sigh before start talking again “If you wake up, I will do anything you ask me even not hiding our relationship anymore. So wake up soon, neh?”

“Victoria” called her manager standing at the door.

“Come in, oppa” she replied as she turned to him.

“We will hold a conference tomorrow as you want so be prepared, okay? I will pick you up at 8am” he informed “And the company wants you to continue your activities but instead of flying back to Korea, they agree to let you stay here and do your contract with some fashion photoshoots instead. Lucky for you that we don’t have many things to do since you just finished shooting a drama, but you still have to go back to Korea as soon as possible”

“Araso, oppa. I will arrange them. Thank you” she said with a grateful smile. She felt relieved that her company tried to understand her personal life and helped her to overcome this incident. She couldn’t ask anything more from them and she doesn’t regret to join the company. If she didn’t, she was not sure if she could find another better than this. “You should wake up soon. I can’t spend all day long with you anymore but I’ll be always by your side. I will try to spare some time to see you in future once we come back to Seoul” she talked as she caressed G.O’s peaceful face.

^_______________________^

“Good morning, everyone. Thank you for sparing your precious time to attend this conference. I wanna apologize to y’all for my bad manner that day. I couldn’t control my emotion well since my boyfriend was in an emergency state. Well, I have dated him for over a year now but we keep it in secret so that it won’t affect on my career. However, now the agency that I work for agrees to make this relationship public so I don’t need to hide it from you guys anymore” said Victoria calmly as the reporters was writing down her words in hurry.

“Who is your boyfriend, Victoria ssi? Is he a celebrity, too?” asked a reporter as he raised his hand.

“I think y’all know about him. He is Jung Byunghee, the present CEO of Jung Corporation” answered Victoria with a small smile.

“There is a rumor about him and Miss Stellar from BG company dating. Isn’t it true? I saw many pictures about them going to hotel together in the newspapers” another spoke up.

“I knew about those photos. But I believe in him. He told me that he just had dinner with her and took her back to the hotel, that’s all, nothing went between them” replied Victoria coolly.

“How about you, Victoria ssi? Since you were filming a drama in China, you also had some dating rumors with Calvin. Some of us even took pictures when you went out with him. Didn’t you two dating at that time or was he chasing you?” another question voiced up.

“I and Calvin are just friends. Besides, whenever we went out, there were also some staffs going along. Maybe you don’t know about the staffs so you misunderstood that I and he went out alone” she explained calmly “I’m faithful with my boyfriend and I won’t do anything bad to ruin our relationship. He is a wonderful man that I don’t wanna lose in my life so I hope you won’t publish any wrong information about our personal lives because it gave us a hard time to communicate with each other since we b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter