Meet His Family

Your Love Is My Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While they walked to the living room, the butler and maids all bowed down at G.O to show their respect as well as greeting. That’s another scene that she never imagine. They stopped in front of a double glass arch. Without knocking, G.O pushed the doors open and stepped in while holding Victoria’s hand.

“Appa, umma” he greeted brightly before noticing his sisters “Soojung, Sooyeon, when did you come back?”

“Well, umma called us yesterday that you would take a girl home today so we took the last flight last night to come back to see her face. And by the way, call me Jessica” she stated coldly while Krystal sitting beside her sister was not interested in this topic.

“She pulled me back. I didn’t tend to” the youngest explained boringly as she didn’t turn around and had her back facing her big brother.

“So, does she come yet? I’m so excited to see her now” Mrs. Jung claimed with a gently smile while Victoria still hid herself behind G.O.

“Neh, umma” he said while stepping aside and wrapping his arm around her waist.

“Oh, it’s the girl we met in Joon oppa’s wedding” exclaimed Jessica as soon as she recognized Victoria.

“Who is it?” asked Krystal nudging the elder’s arm.

“Yah, why don’t you just turn back and look by yourself” the elder scolded annoyingly.

“Yah, both of you, shut up. At least, let her do the greeting first” G.O finally spoke out and the two little girls immediately kept silent while their parents let out a chuckle and shook their heads slightly. “You come and greet them” he instructed gently while walking her to the couch where his family members was sitting.

“He biases toward her” Jessica pouted quietly and received a not from Krystal.

“Good evening, Mr and Mrs. Jung. My name is Victoria Song” she bowed deeply before standing straight up again.

“Victoria?” mumbled Krystal slowly turning her head around then exclaimed loudly and jumped on Victoria “UNNIE!!! IT’S REALLY YOU. WOW!!! I’M SO HAPPY!!!”

“Yah yah yah, don’t overacting in front of our guest, Soojung” scolded Mr. Jung gently while giving his daughter a sharp glare.

“Wae? She is my friend, too. Right? Right?” she shot back then shook Victoria’s hand.

“Yah, Krys. Come over here. Didn’t you tell me that you won’t accept oppa’s girlfriend? Why change so fast now?” commanded the blonde crossing her arms.

“If it’s Victoria, I will give an approval” claimed Krystal giggling cutely.

“Miss Song, please don’t mind our daughters. They’re always like that. Please sit down, dinner is preparing” spoke Mrs. Jung smiling warmly and Krystal pulled Victoria to sit with her.

“It’s nice to meet you, Miss Song” Mr. Jung added.

“It’s my pleasure to meet you, too” she said politely.

“So you are dating with my brother? Why he didn’t tell me at all?” pouted Krystal while glaring sharply at G.O.

“How can I tell you? You’re in US, silly” G.O defended.

“You can text me or email me. Don’t tell me that you don’t know how to text or write a mail” she protested.

“You two, stop. Don’t be so childish in front of our guest” commanded Mr. Jung glaring at them. From what Victoria observed, she knew that he is a strict man while Mrs. Jung is a calm gentle woman.

“You’re beautiful. No wonder my son falls for you” stated Mr. Jung which made G.O’s face redden.

“Thank you” she also blushed at the compliment.

“How long have you two dated?” the mid-aged man continued.

“Almost a year, appa” replied G.O holding her sweating hand.

“You look so familiar. Did we met by any chance?” asked Mrs. Jung this time.

“I don’t think so, ma’am” she denied.

“Maybe you had seen her on TV. She is a celebrity” added G.O proudly.

“Is that so? How weird! From what I remember, I think that I saw her when you read a news on the internet” his mom teased made his face redder than before while Krystal giggled “You stalked her, oppa? Are you her fan now?”

“Umma, Soojung” whined G.O causing everyone laugh out loud. It’s the first time they saw him embarrassed so they wanted to more and the cheerful atmosphere partly eased Victoria’s nervousness.

“I didn’t expect that you’d date a celebrity, son” Mr. Jung’s word made her stiff in a second.

“What do you mean, appa?” G.O asked as he felt Victoria tensed up beside him. He hoped that his father won’t put a pressure on his love.

“Well, if you date with a celebrity, won’t that publish on the newspapers and the internet? But from what I know so far, the news of you two dating is nowhere to find. That’s why I was surprised when you told that she’s a celebrity” he spoke calmly.

“Well, we intend to keep it in secret, sir because dating is forbidden in my career” this time, Victoria braved herself to answer.

“Oh, really? Isn’t it tiring to date in secret?” he continued while his stare sharpened directly to Victoria.

“Aniyo, it’s not tiring” G.O replied for her while gripping her hand slightly.

“You must be busy, right, unnie?” Krystal also interrupted the conversation hoping that she could light up the tense atmosphere. Mrs. Jung also nudged her husband’s arm while giving him a meaning implied look. During the dinner, Mr. Jung talked less and just observed Victoria while Krystal told about Victoria helped her in a accident when they went on a double date and G.O said that she was also his savior in past resulted in their surprise. Everyone was friendly and kind to her except Mr. Jung. She could feel that he didn’t have a good feeling toward her and it made her feel uncomfortable. Did she do anything wrong that makes him dislike her? She couldn’t help wondering. After dinner, Mrs. Jung suggested G.O to take her to visit his room so that the love birds had some time together as the mid-aged lady could feel Victoria tensed up because of her husband.  Her son complied and led Victoria to the second floor. His room is the second room to the left.

“This is my room” he said as turned the door which has a sign named ‘Byunghee’

“What is this sign for? You guys don’t even remember which one belongs to whom?” Victoria joked touching the small rectangle golden sign hanging on the while wooden door.

“Well, of course, we remember. But when some new maids work here for the first time. They may mistake so we name the room on the sign so that they won’t bother us” he explained while walking her in “And each of us also has some specific rules. For me, I don’t want others to touch my stuffs, when they clean my room, it means, they only clean without arranging my things. For Jessica, she is messy so there will be 3 or 4 maids will clean her room at the same time and for Krystal, only her personal maids and the butler can walk in her room, she will get mad if she finds out there is someone gets in without her permission”

“Oh, it’s hard to be your maids!!!” commented Victoria looking around the room. It’s so beautiful and so big for a person to stay. It’s as big as a president room in hotel and even bigger than her apartment. There is a living room connecting to the bedroom with a double sliding door and on the left side of the bedroom is a big bathroom separated by another wooden door while on the right side is a study ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter