Dating in Secret

Your Love Is My Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“How is your work today?” asked Victoria as she massaged his shoulders after they had dinner together.

“Not bad. How is your day?” he asked back while lying on his stomach enjoying the relaxation.

“Not bad, too. I went shopping for a while and then went to the market to buy some food” she told while pressing his back “Oh right, I had bought something for you”. She quickly took a small gift from her drawer “Hope you like it”

G.O chuckled unwrapping his present and took out a elegant black cravat “You don’t need to buy anything for me but thank you anyways. I’ll wear it when I go to work”

“You don’t like it?” asked Victoria pouting her lips as he put it back into the box and placed it on the drawer.

“Aniyo. I like it but” he kissed her cute lips before continued “But I love you more. So you just need to stay by my side. It is enough”

“Tsk tsk tsk how cheesy!” she frowned playfully.

“You said wrong. It should be called romantic” he laughed pinching her nose then pulled her down to lie next to him with her head on his arm “Tomorrow is Saturday. Do you have any plan?”

“Aniyo, waeyo?” questioned Victoria innocently.

“Let go on a date. We haven’t had one for a while” suggested G.O smiling brightly. On the other hand, Victoria seemed a bit uneasy. It’s not that she dislike his idea but what if she got caught by her fans or paparazzi? It’s risky. “Wae? You don’t want to?” he spoke when he noticed her expression.

“Aniya” she laid.

“You’re afraid that we may be got caught, right?” added G.O looking straightly at her.

“Aniyo, let’s go out tomorrow” claimed Victoria smiling brightly at him. She didn’t want to make him disappointed.

“Don’t force yourself. It’s not fun anymore if you don’t want to go out. We still can do plenty of things at home, so why don’t just stay at home and enjoy ourselves instead?” comforted G.O with a warm smile.

“Aniya. Let’s go out. Home is boring. I can wear disguise and since it’s winter, I don’t think it’s weird if I cover my face. Don’t worry, neh?” explained Victoria cupping his face.

“Are you sure? I don’t want you to get risk” he said honestly.

“Yes, I am. So go out, neh?” convinced Victoria shaking his hand as G.O had a thoughtful face. “Please, G.O” she pled cutely.

“Okay then” he agreed “Now, let’s sleep so we have energy to play tomorrow”

“Alright, good night” she said giving a quick perk on lips.

“Sweet dream, baby” he kissed her cheek as he back hugged her tight before they both drifted into their slumber.

^______________________________^

“Are you done, Vic?” asked G.O waiting for her in the living room.

“I’m coming” her voice sang from the bedroom and the door opened. With a baseball cap, a black knitted scarf, a multi-way tunic sweater of Victoria’s Secret brand with skinny jeans, and  a pair of  low heeled bootie, Victoria has covered her whole face, nope, her whole body is much more accurate.

“I swear no one will recognize you. There is no skin of yours showing out” teased  G.O laughing out loud.

“I always wear like this when I go out” stated Victoria taking the cap off “We go now?”

“Not yet. You forget one thing” said G.O walking to her and took out a gloves then helped her to wear them “You always forget these. How many times do I need to remind you to wear them in winter?”

“Hehehe I forgot” she giggle mischievously at his tender scold.

“Done. Let’s go” he exclaimed and held her hands before they walked out her apartment. They headed straight to the Lotte World to recall their dating memories. They firstly skated. Just like before, Victoria is so clumsy and she always fell on the ice. “Give me your hand” told G.O extending his hands in front of Victoria who was sitting on the floor refused to stand up as she’s afraid of falling again. It hurts when her hit the ice. She smiled brightly and held his hands for him to pull her up. However, he quickly took his hands back and she fell on the floor again.

“Ouch” she whined in pain while rubbing her . G.O stood there laughing at her.  “Yah, you’re so bad” she shouted in upset shooting him a dead glare. She began to crawl to the entrance ignoring her boyfriend who still laughed at her.

“Hey” he called but she pretended as if she didn’t hear. “Girlfriend, I’m sorry. Don’t be mad” he pled skating to her and stood in her way. However, she avoided him by crawling on another direction. “Sorry, baby” apologized G.O quickly squatting in her presence.

“Don’t do that again. Do you know it’s hurt when falling down?” she commanded him.

“I won’t. Promise” said G.O extending his pinky finger. Once Victoria was about to entwined their fingers, G.O took it back and leaned forward pecking her lips instead making her eyes widen staring at him in surprise. He chuckled studying her priceless expression. “Let’s play other game” he stated helping her to stand up. They spent half of a day to play around in the amusement park before heading back home to have some rest. Lucky for them that there was no one recognize Victoria when they went out to date.

^_________________________^

 Finally, the time they can be together lessened as Victoria started her activities while G.O was also busy with his job. When she had free time, it’s when G.O was busy so they hardly met each other. Besides, when he called her, she would be sleeping or was busy to either act in a drama or have a photoshoot that she couldn’t pick up. Once they have their little time together, Victoria was so exhausted from her crazy schedule so she fell asleep when they were in the middle of their dating in her apartment. G.O tried to understand her job but sometimes, he wished that she wasn’t a celebrity. Dating with a celebrity is tiring and uncomfortable. They have to keep secret and barely could go out together as they’re afraid of getting caught.

Time slowly passed and the misunders

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter