It can't be true!

Your Love Is My Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Theme Song: Wish You Were Here by Avril Lavigne

“I didn’t do anything wrong, he is just a co-actor” said Victoria in furious as she threw a pillow at G.O who was crossing his arms sitting on a sofa with a can’t-be any-worse-more expression.

“Why don’t you avoid him then? You guys always stuck together” he stated in anger.

“I didn’t stick with him. He was the one approaching me. What’s really wrong with you? I haven’t asked anything about you and that girl going to the hotel but you now are arguing with me because of this” she shot back throwing him a fierce glare. It’s been six month they haven’t met each other but as soon as they met, the first thing G.O did was getting jealous at another guy who was her pair in the drama she acted in China.

“We’re nothing. She is just one of the cooperators” he claimed.

“We? Seriously, you said ‘we’ when you and her are not related. How can I believe you? And if she is JUST a cooperator, why did you go to the hotel with her? You two stuck together and it’s not the first time I saw those pictures on the news” she argued back.

“I did nothing wrong. We just had dinner and I sent her home” he denied immediately.

“Oh really? What kind of cooperator is she that you need to send her HOME by yourself? She can’t go on her own” talked Victoria in sarcasm.

“He sent you to your dorm, too. Doesn’t it your manager’s job? You two even went out at night ALONE” he emphasized in a mocking tone.

“I didn’t go out with him. I just accidentally met him when I went shopping and he tagged along” she explained with an annoying tone.

“Oh yeah, what a funny excuse!” he faked a laugh.

“Yeah yeah, it’s funny. When I’m working abroad, you just stayed here and went to date with someone else then now you come here just to accuse me. What a funny situation!” she mocked back.

“You just don’t believe me” he yelled furiously grabbing this blazer before standing.

“You don’t trust me, either” she shouted back.

“Fine, I’m done here” he said one last words before harshly opening the door and slamming it close after he got out.

“Go away” Victoria yelled after him before storming to her room and throwing herself on the bed. She felt exhausted after the serious argument. Gosh, she felt crazy when she read a news on the internet that he with a daughter of a famous businessman went to the hotel and it happened many times, not once which made her jealousy worse than ever. 

Meanwhile, G.O was anxiously driving back to his house. He didn’t tend to argue with her as soon as they met. However, just looked at her, it reminded him those photos which paparazzi took when she went overseas to shoot a drama and those pictures really pissed him off. Why did they have to go out alone and why did that guy send her back to the dorm so many times? He couldn’t help feeling jealous when in those pictures, Victoria looked like she had fun with that actor. Feeling frustrated, he cursed under his breath during the ways back home.

 “How I hate him/her!” both mumbled as they lay on the bed and tortured their teddy couple. They couldn’t sleep after the argument “She/he’d better come to apologize me first” then they hit the teddies’ heads before trying to get some rest after a tiring argument.

^___________________________________^

A few weeks later, they still didn’t contact to the other as the jealousy still burned inside them. G.O has stayed in the State because of some business issue while Victoria just started a week off. Thank to Krystal, she knew how he was doing and received a news that he would come back to Seoul on the weekends. She couldn’t wait to meet him again and they could go on a makeup date if he agreed.

At Saturday night, Victoria had no schedule so she stayed at home and planned for the date since G.O would have come back in Sunday morning. While thinking about where they should go, Victoria watched the news on TV which reported a plane crash in Philadelphia. As soon as the news ended, her phone rang getting her attention.

“Hello?” she quickly picked up as soon as she saw Krystal’s name displaying on the screen.

“Unnie, it’s me, Krystal” the younger said in a strange voice as if she was sniffling.

“What’s wrong, Krystal? Your voice sounds weird. Is everything okay?” she asked in concern.

“Unnie, oppa…oppa…” stuttered Krystal between her sobs caused Victoria worried more.

“Krystal, calm down. Tell me what happened” she comforted with her heart began to race inside her chest. She sensed something bad.

“Byunghee oppa…he was in a plane crash…when he took a flight…back to Seoul…He is in ER to operate at the moment” the younger sobbed hard.

“WHAT!?!” exclaimed Victoria in shock. She quickly grabbed her coat and her passport with her wallet and rushed to the airport. She texted Krystal to ask the younger about his location before taking a flight to Philadelphia.

“Please, G.O, stay alive” prayed Victoria as she walked back and forth in the waiting room. She didn’t care if someone recognized her in the airport as to her now, G.O is the most important. She knew that the news she was in the airport in this late hour would spread out soon, so she needed to get on the flight first before her manager caught her back.

She arrived Philadelphia at noon and came to the hospital where G.O was treated 45 minutes later. As soon as she walked in the recovery room, Krystal and Jessica was sitting each side of G.O who lay unconscious using the breather with his leg in a plaster cast and his head bandaged up.  Victoria had to cover her opened mouth to prevent a sob escaping from .

“Krystal?” called Victoria as she slowly walked toward the younger. Both his sisters turned to look at her with their sorrow eyes filling tears.

“Unnie~” cried Krystal hugging Victoria tightly. She so worried about her brother but his state was really bad. “The doctor said that he was in danger and maybe he couldn’t overcome. Ottoke?” sobbed the younger crying harder.

“Where is your parents? Did you contact them yet?” asked Victoria as the tears also kept falling down her eyes.

“Umma fainted when she received the news so appa said he would fly to here as soon as she woke up” told Jessica as she wiped her tears.

“You two needed to get some rest before breaking down. I’ll stay here to take care of him” suggested Victoria as she pulled Krystal away.

“Aniya, I want to stay here with oppa. What if something bad happens to him?” refused Krystal shaking her head repeatedly.

“I will call you if something happened. You should get some rest even just a little. How can you take care of him if you break down too?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter