Three Conditions

Your Love Is My Miracle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“It is nice to know your feeling for me” mumbled G.O snuggling his face in her neck. They were both standing under the shower while hugging each other as Victoria was sobbing in his embrace. After a while, she stopped crying and broke the hug to look at him. His hands extended and cupped her face dearly before pulling her into a real sweet kiss. They only departed when both ran out of breath. They smiled after the kiss. Then slight red color formed on her cheeks as Victoria realized they were covered by nothing. She immediately turned around to face the wall instead of him. “What’s wrong?” whispered G.O next to her ear causing her shiver. He chuckled when Victoria didn’t reply him because of embarrassed. “I saw everything I need last night” he teased making her cheeks redder than ever. “Still don’t dare to look at me?” he continued and there was still no response. The next thing she could feel was, her body suddenly floated on the air, resulting in her high-pitch scream and her hands automatically wrapped around his neck. G.O was carrying her in bridal style to the bedroom with a big grin on his face. “What are you doing? Put me down” squealed Victoria hitting his shoulder. She ashamed as her body exposed clearly in front of him.

He only answered her once they settled down on her bed with him on top of her. “You seem not remember anything between us last night. I should help you to recall it a little” told G.O giving her a playful wink.

“What!?! B-but it’s daytime now. We c-can’t---” stuttered Victoria as she was extremely embarrassed, but he didn’t let her protest anymore as he ate her lips up and wrapped his arm under her waist to pull her closer to him, letting her body press harder against his. Her face all heated up and now it was as red as tomato when she felt something poking her inner thighs excitingly. “G.O…umm…” she tried to pull away from the kiss but couldn’t because G.O kept leaning in. A ringtone suddenly sang interrupting their making out.

“Hello?” he picked up the phone after pulling up the blanket to cover the Victoria who was panting hard. After hearing the other line talked, he answered shortly before hanging up “Araso”. Then, he crawled over her side.

“From work?” she questioned and received a small nod from him who was leaning over her side. “Don’t you go now?” asked Victoria as she covered his lips to stop him kissing her.

“Aish, I don’t want to go at all” complained G.O scratching his hair furiously.

“Waeyo?” she questioned innocently.

“I want to be with you today” he confessed honestly with a cute pout “We just met again yesterday” and Victoria couldn’t help giggling at his childish cute side.

“Just go and come back later” she offered with a sweet smile.

“I’m afraid that I can’t meet you again once I leave” said G.O sadly. His heart ached whenever he recalled her leaving 3 years ago. His expression made her feel guilty.

“I won’t disappear. I have to stay here to work, remember? And even if I want to, my company will take me back, so don’t worry” comforted Victoria cupping his face dearly as she gave him a quick peck on lips.

“Really?” he doubted and Victoria gave him a nod in affirm.

“I’ll cook dinner for you, so don’t go out and eat with someone else, promise?” claimed Victoria extending her little finger.

“Promise” stated G.O smiling in delight as he entwined their fingers “I’ll come here as soon as I’m off”. Then he gathered his clothes and got dressed while Victoria sat on the bed holding the blanket on her chest to cover her body. “See you later” greeted G.O lowering his head and kissed her sweetly before leaving her house while Victoria lay back down on bed and smiled in happiness touching her swollen lips. Finally, he still loves her.

^_______________________^

The door buzzer rang furiously when Victoria was busy cutting the ingredients for dinner. “I’m coming” she yelled in the kitchen as she turned off the stove and quickly rushed to the door. As soon as she opened, a bear hug and a hungry greeted her and pulled her back inside. “I miss you” mumbled G.O thru the hurry kiss.

“It’s not a day but you miss me already?” joked Victoria playfully as she hugged him back.

“Couldn’t help it” he replied with a whisper as he her tongue. Victoria was the one breaking the kiss. She held his face and moved backward to look at him.

“How cheesy you are!!!” teased Victoria while she untangled his hands behind her back “I’m cooking now. Are you hungry?”

“Extremely. I can even eat you right now” he said nibbling her creamy neck while hugging her from behind causing her to giggle.

“You must be tired. Why don’t take a shower first? I’ll try my best to finish this when you’re done” she suggested turning to him.

“Are you trying to seduce me? What will we do after I take a shower?” joked G.O chuckling evilly while leaning in and capturing her full lips.

“You ert!!!” scolded Victoria hitting his chest playfully with her reddened face.

“Just kidding. Why do you blush? You really think about THAT, huh?” he teased pinching her cheeks before quickly rushing into the bathroom before she could hit him.     

“Aish, jinja!!!” mumbled Victoria breathing heavily in anger “You will know me when you come out”

About an hour later, he yelled inside the bathroom “Vic, VIC!!!”

“What do you want?” she also yelled back while tasting the soup.

“I don’t have towel” he explained.

“I’ll give you later. Just wait there” she informed with a mischievous chuckle. Let him wait there won’t hurt, right? It’s your punishment, G.O.

“VICCCCCCCC!!!” he yelled again but this time louder 10 minutes later.

“I’m coming, wait a minute” she replied laughing inside while putting the food in the dishes. After everything was done, she quickly rushed to the closet and took out a new towel. “G.O” called Victoria knocking the door. She slid a hand in to give him the towel when he opened it but suddenly she was pulled inside and was pinned against the wall.

“You want to play, huh?” asked G.O quickly on her lips while Victoria was still in shock because of his sudden act

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter