chapter 2

The Joker

“My Lord, you come~~ ” said Kim Donghyun, The Chief Police cheerfully. Minwoo just nodded.

“Where are the victim ??”

“Come with me”

Donghyun walk inside his office, every side in that police office is so full with a bunch of paper and some busy police, work with his paper or talk to the some people.

5 minutes passed, and they stop at a huge black door. Donghyun open it. Minwoo glance at Donghyun and he enter that room first. As he entered it, he found all corps lying down at the floor. And then, he started to check all the corps.

 

Minwoo POV

It’s a huge murderer case after Jack The Ripper case.

 I think this is a serial killer, judging from the number of victims killed. But, what is the motive behind that ?

Based on existing bodies, it can be identified that the victim had been killed on the other place.

Yeah.. I guess like that, because there’s no blood in the scene.

It slice neatly, the murderer must be a doctor or kind of that.

 

“This is a complicated case because there’s no clue except that symbol. I’ll relay it on you, Joker

“Leave it to me, tell me if you have another clues”

“Got it”

“Youngmin, Kwangmin let’s go” shout Minwoo

“Yes, My Lord”

Youngmin steal a glance to the corpses, something weird happened.

“Youngmin, find out the information about the victims. All of it, arasso??”

Youngmin nodded.

 

***

 

The Joker is a name that given by folks long ago.

Like a hero, Joker helps people to solve murderer case in the country.

But, no one know about who is The Joker,

What is look like ..

It appearance is not clear enough.

It can appear as a man or woman in different age.

It’s always work in the shadow,

Even Majesty has no clue about it except The Chief Police.

The Chief Police have been known that by generations,

And he always kept it as a secret,

A fact the real Joker is.

 

 

***

 

“I must kill them all. This is Their fault !!!!!! Kill kill kill kill !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

***

 

“Minwoo-aaaaaaaaaaaa” shout Jeongmin cheerfully, from rose garden until the left mansion.

“Why you become a such noisy boy ???? Minwoo just left.” Answer Shim Hyunseong, Minwo’s big brother.

“I miss him badly >.<”

“Don’t dare you” glance Hyunseong.

“I dare hyung-aaaaa, You will be my brother in law soon. Ke ke ke”

Jeongmin smirked.

“Let’s finish it like a man”

“Fine, in this time I won’t be the loose one”

“Silly, you never win against me”

“KAWIBAWIBO !!!!!!!*rockpaperscissors game in Korea” shouted all of them

           

Result :

Hyunseong : Paper                  Jeongmin : Rock

“Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo”

“Looser~~” mocking Hyunseong.

“Why you guys always so noisy ?” shouted Minwoo.

“Minwoo~~~ you were back !!! My dongsaeng always adorable as usual”

“Get off, Hyung”

“What’s wrong with you ?” asked Jeongmin.

“Nope…. I just got a head……” suddenly, a shot ran out. “Damn !!!!!”

Youngmin and Kwangmin run to safe Minwoo. Meanwhile, there is a fire that led to Minwoo’s head.

“Young Master !!!” Shout Kwangmin panicky.

Suddenly, Youngmin jump in to the Minwoo and protect him. A shot ran out in the Youngmin’s spine, he fainted.

“Jeongmin, Kwangmin, this is an order !! Protect me and kill the sniper !!”

“Yes, My Lord !!!!!!”

 

***