chapter 1

The Joker

At the 19th centuries, the crimes grown up and no one can stop it, even the police can do worthless. That’s why I’m here. I’m just a shadow of nothing, you can see now but not in other day. Like a sakura petals reflect in the water. I’m No Minwoo, The Earl of The Mansfield Mansion.

 

***

           

It’s so quite in my mansion. An afternoon tea in the balcony and enjoy the sunset scenery. It’s the best time for take a day break from resolving crimes every day. Unless this person, Lee jeongmin !!

“Do you want some tea again, My Lord ??” ask Jeongmin.

“Why you keeps hang around in my mansion, freaky ??!!! Even Jo twins make some darjeeling tea for you !!!!”

“My, my… you haven’t shouted in my ears, My Lord. It just an afternoon tea” Said Jeongmin calmly.

“I have no time to argue with you. What’s the matter to bring you in my mansion”

“What a rude boy. You must be have some respect to your elder, right Youngmin ??”

 

Youngmin not answered, The Twins always beside his master no matter what and always keep quiet except his master order both of them to answer or to speak.

 

 “Ah~~~ both of you always boring like usual” Jeongmin grab Kwangmin’s hand and take him in his lap. Kwangmin stand still in quietness like a human doll. “I bring you a letter from the chief polices. He needs some help from The Joker

 

Minwoo’s expression suddenly changed. “What case ?”

 

“As usual, a murder case. But, I find something weird in this case. All of the victim kill by hanging upside down and all of the heads are gone. The murderer seems want to be a famous one. It wanted to be known, and I think it want to be a legend like Jack The Ripper case.”

“You mean ? what the reason you say like that ?”

“Because, he killed with unusual way and he always leave a mark in victim’s chest. And I found the same mark in the other 15 victim’s chest”

“Yeah, I know it according the newspaper. And was it inverted cross mark ? The press do not allow to know that yet.”

“Yes, My Lord. I’ll take care of the press.”

“I think of that case lately, is it related to forbidden sect like Her Majesty said lately ??”

“I don’t know My Lord, beside that~~~ Can I having fun with your twins butler, Minwoo-aaaa ????”

“Stop calling me with that tone, you jerk !!!!!!!! And release my butler from your ual harassment”

“My Lord, you are not cute at all” Said Jeongmin with disgusting expression.

Jeongmin caress Youngmin’s neck and begin to kiss him.

“Don’t do such disgust thing in front of me. It’s pissed me off.”

“Why, My Lord ??” Jeongmin begin release Youngmin from his lap and start walking to the Minwoo.

“Am I pissed you of right now ?”

Minwoo is sitting in silent.

His arm begins to caress Minwoo’s cheek, and raise it slowly, make his eyes meet each other. In the second time, his face has a few distance from minwoo’s face. Minwoo turned his head off to hide his red-face.

“Don’t tell me that you are blushing ??”

Minwoo keeps turned his head. Jeongmin release his cheek.

“Okay, My Lord. I have another appointment. I should go right now.”

Jeongmin walk away as he turned around.

“You jerk !!! I will not forgive you to make me like a damn fool !!!” Shouted Minwoo.

 

***

“Morning, My Lord” Jo Twins bowing at Minwoo. At the moment,  Kwangmin prepare his master’s clothes meanwhile Youngmin prepare morning tea for Minwoo.

Suddenly, Minwoo slap Kwangmin’s face. Kwangmin shocked a bit.

“Don’t you dare to touch Jeongmin again !!! Both of you!! Do you understand ?!!”

“Yes, My Lord” answered both of them.

And then , Kwangmin put his cup of tea like usual, like everything never happened.

“Your schedule today is meet the chief police, My Lord” said Youngmin, clamly.

“Arasso, both of you, follow me. We have a work to do.”

 

***