Chatper 7

Guardian of Hell & Guardian of Hell 2: From Hell To Heaven

“What is this?” Yoona just shrugged her shoulders and video kept playing. “What is this?! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!!”

“Calm down, unnie.”

“No… Yoona-yah… What does this mean?” Yuri panicked as she looked into her sister’s eyes.

“I don’t know. I really have no idea.”

“What are they talking about?”

Yoona the volume and replayed the video once more. Quality , but most of it was audible. “Big boss? Gate? What are they talking about? What the heck is going on? What are they?!”

“Well, I don’t know. Why do you keep asking me?”

“You’re right… I gotta see her right now… I have to know what’s going on!” Yuri wanted to run towards the door, but right after she got up, Yoona grabbed her wrist.

“Unnie, stop it. Don’t act like a crazy person, it’s almost midnight. You really want to go to some weird old cemetery full of… whatever they are?!”

Yuri was still going crazy. After few seconds of staring into Yoona’s eyes, she finally calmed down. Her little sister was right once again. “Yeah, it’s probably not the best idea… I will wait till the morning…”

Yuri lied on her bed and looked at the ceiling. Yoona sighed, turned off the lights and went to sleep into her own room. But Yuri didn’t fall asleep at all, she just kept staring into the night…

 

Gargoyle’s eyes grew twice wider, as it spotted tall, dark-haired girl running through the cemetery gate. The gargoyle immediately started to form into human and soon a hot blonde girl came out. The dark-haired girl kept looking at her, rising her eyebrows.

“KRYSTAL. JUNG. SOO. JUNG!!!!!!!” Jessica yelled, angry.

“What’s up?” Krystal asked, oblivious.

“Soojung, what the heck are you wearing?!” Jessica examined her sister from head to toe. Miniskirt, fishnet tights, red peep-toes, shirt revealing her tummy and black leather vest with studs. She looked like she just ran away from wh*re house. The blonde one gasped. “YOU’VE GOT YOUR NAVEL PIERCED???!!!”

“Yeah.”

“KRYSTAL JUNG SOOJUNG!!” Jessica yelled again.

“Yeah, you already said that,” Krystal rolled her eyes. “What’s the big deal?”

“You look like a e!”

“Well, sorry about that!” Krystal sounded offended.

“And besides, where were you the whole night? It’s eight in the morning already! You know what will happen if you don’t cut off your relationships with humans, right? Asmodis will murder every single one of them!”

“I did what he want! I stopped seeing Sulli, Amber and even Luna. You can’t stop me from seeing people completely. It’s okay as long as I don’t get attached to them, right? I just go to some clubs and parties and I dance a lot.”

“Judging from your clothes you dance a lot of go-go dances,” Jessica criticized and examined her sister’s outfit one more time.

“Jess, it’s IN right now.”

“Where exactly?” Jessica grabbed Krystal’s wrist. “Now you will go with me, and we’re gonna change your clothes, okay?”

“No way. Never,” Krystal argued and tried to get rid of Jessica’s hand, but her grip was just too tight for her.”Yah! Let me go!” Krystal kept pulling her hand and she tried to fight back, but she failed, since Jessica was way stronger. They were getting closer to the gates of  Hell. “Jes!! …. Si!!! …. Ca!!!” Krystal hissed, still furiously trying to escape.

“There’s no way, I’m letting you go. I’m your older sister, and I’m not allowing you being in public, looking like a wh*re!”

“I do NOT look like a wh*re!” Krystal protested and when she pulled Jessica’s hand she noticed some movement near the entrance. “Oooopsieee…” she said after she realized, who’s there. Jessica looked the same way, so she could find out, what surprised Krystal so much. Dark-haired, tanned girl was standing nearby.

 “Oooopsieee…” Jessica said exactly the same thing as Krystal, who just took advantage of the situation and got rid of Jessica’s hand.

“Ha!” she grinned as she rubbed her red wrist.

Jessica ignored her, she just stared at the girl in front of her. “Heyy, Yuri,” she slightly smiled, hoping Yuri’s okay seeing her bickering with younger sister. Yuri wasn’t smiling. She just kept staring at the sisters. “Yuri…” Jessica took one step forward, but Yuri immediately backed off.  They were about four meters apart. “Yuri?”

Krystal was quietly watching them. Yuri looked really nervous and slightly scared. “Yuri, what’s wrong? We were just fooling around, I didn’t want to hurt her at all.” Jessica was taken aback by Yuri’s behavior.

“Well, that’s questionable,” Krystal spoke up.

“Shut your mouth up, Soojung!” Jessica said. Krystal looked at her, irritated, but she didn’t argue back.

“That’s not it…” Yuri started.

“So, what is it?” Jessica took another step forward, but Yuri raised her hand to stop her.

“Don’t go near me… just… tell me… what are you?

Jessica gulped. “Wha-what-what are you talking about?” she stuttered. She was so careful, there’s no way Yuri could possibly know… right?

“Jess, it’s completely obvious what she means, she must’ve found- ughmpfl!“ Jessica put her hand over Krystal’s mouth.

“Uhmmm…” Jessica mumbled, ignoring Krystal, who hit her hand with loud “YAH!”

“Well, speak, I’m waiting,” Yuri said harshly.

“But what do you want to know?” Jessica acted like she didn’t know. She knew Yuri must have found out about something, but what exactly she knows? And also how could she find out?

“Just explain me…” Yuri took her sister’s cell phone out of her pocket and threw it to Jessica. “…this!”

Jessica’s eyes got bigger as she watched video of herself and Tiffany. She felt Krystal’s warm arms around her waist. “This… this is not good,” she whispered into her sister’s ear while watching angel’s and devil’s transformation over Jessica’s shoulder. “Jess, I think you’re in huuuge trouble.”

Jessica felt cold sweat on her forehead. She watched the whole thing and then threw the cell phone back to Yuri. She gulped before looking into her eyes. No wonder she’s scared right now. “How did you get this? Who took this?”

“That’s not important,” Yuri said. “Tell me, what kind of monster are you.”

“I-I-I-“

“JUST TELL ME ALREADY!”Yuri yelled.

“DEVIL! Is it enough?” Jessica yelled as loud as Yuri. “I’m a hellish creature and I live in underworld! Yes, I have wings and I can do magic!”

Yuri’s eyes grew wider, how scared she was. “D-devil?” she hesitated. She couldn’t believe Jessica’s words.

“Well, she’s not literally Devil. Actually she’s more like his daughter,” Krystal stated calmly.

“Krystal?” Jessica put her hand on her sister’s shoulder.

“Yes?”

“Do me a favor… Get out! I don’t care where, you can go back to that wh*re house of yours, just get out.”

“No! I don’t want to! I-“

“Fine…” Jessica forced her mind into Krystal’s and against her will she transported her into her room in the Hell. Krystal didn’t even have enough time to protest. Jessica smiled. She was glad, she’s still way more powerful than her sister, but she gotta admin, it gave her a little headache. She was sure her little sister is cursing her right now.

She looked at Yuri, who kept going backwards. “Wha-what did you do to her?”

“I just sent her home, it’s not a big deal. Well, I can say she’s really angry right now and she will definitely try to hurt me later, but she’s ok, if that’s what you’re interested in.”

“You- you’re- you’re not normal! You’re a freak!” That look in Yuri’s eyes and her words stabbed Jessica’s heart.

“No, Yuri, it’s not that bad. It’s not what it looks like… I’m basically normal gi-”

“Normal? Normal?!” Yuri laughed like a crazy person. “Unbelievable. So, you’re Devil’s daughter, you have wings, you just let somebody disappear and you call yourself normal?!”

“I didn’t let her disappear, I just sent her home…“

“That’s not the point! The point is, she was here and like one second later, she wasn’t anymore! Tell me… You really think that’s normal?”

Jessica felt tears burning in her eyes. “Maybe… maybe I can do some things that normal people can’t, but there are things that make me human as well.”

“Like what?”

“Feelings.”

Yuri laughed. “Oh, you gotta be kidding me! You can’t be serious! You’re devil’s daughter and you have feelings? Am I supposed to believe that?”

“Yuri, please, don’t say such things.” Jessica tried really hard to suppress her tears.

“You’re a monster!!!” were Yuri’s last words, before she ran away from the cemetery. Jessica fell on her knees and tears started to roll on her cheeks like a waterfall…