Chapter 2

Guardian of Hell & Guardian of Hell 2: From Hell To Heaven

 

“Tiff, I just can’t,” Jessica was shaking. They were standing near cemetery gate.

“It’s no big deal, baby. Just act naturally, like… well, human. Just go to her, introduce yourself, have a little chitchat and I guarantee you, it will go smoothly.”

“Well, you’re not the one who is doing this,” Jessica said and Tiffany patted her back.

“It’s gonna be ok.”

“No, it’s not.”

“Yes, it is.”

“No. I will faint.” Jessica’s eyes suddenly sparkled. She got an idea. “You will go to her!”

“What?!” Tiffany was surprised

“Yeah, of course. You will find out her name, her hobbies, where she lives and stuffs. You’ve always been better than me when it goes to human beings.”

“You’re crazy, Jess.”

“Yeah… I’m crazy… about her…” Tiffany just rolled her eyes.

“You really are hopeless. I mean, you don’t know single thing about that girl!”

“It doesn’t matter, just details,” Jessica looked at her, irritated. “OHOHOHOH! WHOA!” Jessica suddenly gasped and pulled the other girl behind the corner. “She’s here! She’s leaving! What should I do? Ottoke~?“

„Calm down, sweetie. You have to stay calm.”

“It’s not that easy!”

“Oh, be quiet and come here. What about little observation, my cute stalking friend?”

“Wait, you wanna follow her? What? But… what if she notices? We can’t get invisible. Nobody can get invisible.”

“She won’t notice,” Tiffany said. “We may not be able to get invisible, but we can make sure she won’t see us.”

Jessica felt wind getting stronger. ”Wait! I’ll do it!” she blurted out. She seriously hates this magic. “I don’t get your magic, it’s absolutely useless since anybody in 100 meters can feel it. No wonder there’s so many asthmatics in 21st century.” With small crack she entered girl’s mind and whispered her not to turn around while walking. Meanwhile, Tiffany made her bags with clothes disappear. Then they came out. Jessica sighed. She hates the fact that she can slightly affect human thoughts, but she just simply can’t read their mind. Right now, she wants to know everything about that girl…

 

“Jess… Jess…” Tiffany grabbed her friends shoulder. They were hidden behind the wall and watching black haired girl staying at the bus stop. She was probably waiting for a bus. “Jessie!” Tiffany frowned and screamed really loudly: “JESSICA!!!”  She also kicked Jessica’s shin.

“Ouch! What was that for? What are you doing?” Jessica rubbed her leg and angrily looked at Tiffany.

“Tell me again, why don’t you just talk to her?”

“Are you out of your mind?”

“Uhm… No? I hope. I always thought every normal person would just go and introduce-“

“Here you go! Another problem! You can’t see it, can you? Except for me probably fainting while talking to her… You may have not noticed but I’m not a normal person! I’m not a human!  I know how this would end up. Just imagine. I will get close to her, she will find out, secret will be revealed and my dad will kill me!”

“Well, there’s a chance he won’t find out and he won’t kill you.”

“Oh, yeah, sure. It’s the Master of Hell who are we talking about. He has his servants almost everywhere. Last time the secret was exposed, he tortured that idiot who let it out for such a long time that he couldn’t take it anymore and he ripped off his head! And I don’t actually wanna know what happened to that mortal girl.”

“Oh, yeah, I remember that case,” Tiffany realized.

“You see? I don’t want to rip off my head and her to get… whatever.”

“Well, you don’t have to… tell her?” Tiffany’s suggestion turned out to be more like a question. Jessica looked at her and thought about it.

“Well... Maybe… But eventually she has to-”

 “Look! A bus! Crap!” Tiffany blurted out and pointed to the street. Both Tiffany and Jessica were taken aback since that girl didn’t get on the bus. She was actually waiting for another girl who just got off the bus. That girl was tall and enormously beautiful. The two hugged tightly and walked away. Jessica and Tiffany were just staring with their mouths slightly open.

“Who’s that?” Jessica asked while biting her lip even though Tiffany couldn’t possibly know the answer.

“What we’ll do now? We’re going back?” Tiffany asked after a while.

“Yeah… We can’t do anything else…”

 

“Oh, sis, you’re back already?” Krystal morphed into her human form as soon as she spotted her sister with her angelic friend right next to her.

“Uhmm…” Jessica simply replied.

“That girl has probably another one. And her girlfriend is hot!” Tiffany tried to whisper it really quietly, but she failed. Jessica snorted.

“You really are the most useless and clumsiest angel EVER!”

“Blah! Blah! Blah!” Tiffany reacted immediately.

“Blah! Blah! Blah!” Jessica imitated.

“Uhm…” Krystal interrupted their fight. The other two just gave her what-the-heck-do-you-want look. “Can I go already?” she asked, slightly smiling.

“Where?” Jessica wanted to know.

“Just to Sulli’s.”

“Oh, yeah, your mortal friend. Just… go,” Jessica nodded and Krystal immediately ran out of the cemetery.

“Blah! Blah!” Tiffany said one more time before she let out her wings and disappeared in small tornado.

“Pfff, she really IS an awful angel! Really!” Jessica complained and fanned herself to get  rid of that stupid dust before she climbed on the pedestal and formed herself into stone dragon…