8

GHOSTTTT!!!!

Prove

 

Everyone are sitting in the living room now for their breakfast except Tiffany ,Jiyeon , the Choding HyoYoonYulSoo and also you.

"Hey,where's the other??" Taeyeon ask everyone in the dining room

 

" We're here" Tiffany and Jiyeon walk to the dining room together

 

"I'll just wake the choding now beside they took my roommate with them" Jessica walk towards the choding room

 

"AAAAHHHHHH" The loud scream can be heard from the choding room

 

Everyone froze in the spot after hearing the loud scream.Then start to panic

 

Jessica :"YAHHH!!!WHAT HAPPEN??OPEN THE DOOR" *bang on the door

 

Jiyeon : "UNNIE OPEN THE DOORR!!!" * twist the doorknob again and again tryin to open the door together with Jessica

 

Boram : "Gosh you're so loud in the morning.Can't you guys just use the spare key??"

 

Jessica : "right spare key.let's find it together" *pull jiyeon with her

 

"GOT IT" Jessica & Jiyeon said together then walk towards the door. Before they use they key suddenly the choding's bedroom door open revealing HyoYoonYulSoo with the shocking face plastered on their face.

 

Jiyeon : "*eyes widen* What happen unnie?"

 

HyoYoonYulSoo : .....................

 

Tiffany : "Mind to tell us what happen?" *Munching the sandwich

 

HyoYoonYulSoo : ..........................

 

Jessica : "Don't play with us.TELL ME WHAT HAPPEN N.O.W!!!!!!!!!!*death glare

 

Jiyeon : "Unnie where's park_____??? isn't she with you last night??"

 

Hyeyeon : "W.....we...don't  know"

 

Tiffany : "WHATTTT????WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO TO HER???"

 

Tayeon : "Calm down guys.Hyoyeon do you guys already tryin to find her in the bathroom??"

 

HyoYoonYulSoo : *Nod together*

 

Qri : "Maybe she just take a walk outside"

 

Sooyeon : "Right.C'mon guys let's have a breakfast now"

 

Yuri : "B...But"

 

Jessica : "But what Yul???"

 

Yuri : "How come she go out from our bedroom??"

 

Jessica : "What did you mean yul??"

 

Yoona : "Yuri unnie mean how come _____ go out from our bedroom beside we already hide the door key from her??I mean the key position this morning is still same with the position last night when we hide it from her after she fall asleep under the blanket."

 

Tiffany : "You're joke is not funny Yoona"

 

Sooyoung : " We are not joking Tiff!!She is gone from our bedroom when we wake up.And THIS KEY *SHOW THE KEY TO EVERYONE* is still at the same position with last night under my pillow and the door also still locked!!"

 

Jessica : "You mean she's go out without the key???"

 

HyoYoonYulSoo : *Nod together*

 

Hwayoung : "Nah maybe she has a spare key"

 

Jiyeon : "That's possible.There just 2 keys for this room one with Soo unnie and one with me."

 

Hwayoung : "That's true"

 

Park _____ : "*Appear from nowhere* Morning unnie"

 

Tiffany : "OMO!!!____-ah" *Hug you*

 

Jessica : "Jeeezzzz You scare me out _____-ah" *pull you from Fany's embrace then start to hug you too*

 

Jiyeon : "_____-ahhhhhhh!!!" *run to you*

 

Jessica : "Freezeee baby ji!!! Don't try to hug her too!!*Icy tone*"

 

Park____ : "*broke the hug* I'm okay Unnie"

 

Hyoyeon : "PARK ____ mind to tell us how did you go out from our bedroom??"

 

Yoona : "DO YOU HAVE ANOTHER KEYY???"

 

Park _____ : *Shakes head*

 

Yuri : "You must be jump from the window right or you just use a stair???"

 

Soyooung : "*hit yul head* BABO YUL!!!we don't have any windows in our bedroom."     

 

Yul : "uh...oh right"

 

Hyoyeon : "Then How??"

 

Park ____ : "Fine.Do you guys believe if i said i'm a ghost?"

 

Everyone : "NO!!!"

 

Park ____ : "*sigh* Then if i'm a really ghost will you guys scared with me?"

 

Yuri : "NO PARK_____!!NO!!EVEN YOU A GHOST WE'LL NOT SCARE OF YOU EVEN A BIT!!JUST TELL US THE FREAKIN STORY WILL YOU??!!!"

 

Park____ :"Promise??" *show you pinkie finger

 

Everyone : "YESSSSS!!!!!!!!!"

 

Park____ : "Like this..."

 

Everyone : *GASP*

 

 

 

Guys...i think this fic isn't work well,is it??Should i just stop updating this fic or maybe remove it??

Honestly i think this fic is really bad.