7

GHOSTTTT!!!!

Clingy Unnies

 

HyoYoonYulSoo : “*move backward together and clinging around you*”

 

You : “emm..unnie*try to move but fail*”xD

 

Jiyeon : “Omo omo it's so scary.Right unn....*look at your direction* Yah!!!*crep to your side and start clinging to xD*.

 

Your POV :

What the heck is wrong with them??why they keep clingging like this.Urgghhh it's so hot here.

_____ : "Err...Unnie the movie is end already"

 

Tiffany : "Woah...That fast??" *still in position back hugging you"

 

Jiyeon : "Gosh that's scare me out" *still burried her face in your arm"

 

HyoYoonYulSoo : "Aww why so fast" *didn't move their from you xD*

 

______: "I'm gonna sleep now" *fake a yawn*.

Sleep??ppffttt~ i even don't remember what it's feel.

 

Jiyeon : "Sleep with me _____-ah~.I'm scareee" *use aegyo tone*

 

Tiffany : "No no She definitely she'll sleep with me" *pull you to her side*

 

Jiyeon : "With me!!" *pull you towards her*

 

HyoYoonYul : "Sorry girls but she'll sleep with us and Soo let's sleep in our room" *Carry you to their room*

 

Sooyoung : "YEAHHH!!! Bye fany!!Bye baby ji!!"* run to HyoYoonYul's room

 

YeonFany : "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

 

*BAMMMM* HyoYoonYulSoo lock their bedroom's door.xD

 

Very very short update here..kekeke sorry this chapter is crap!! I have some family problem now. I'll update again later k?

If i gonna pair you up in this fic, Mind to tell me who you gonna pair with??

 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRp-2iMU2apRLPClcFjzx2

7b562ba3.gif?w=280&h=170