5

GHOSTTTT!!!!

THEY DON'T BELIEVE ME :(

Jessica : “Of course she will sleep with me taengoo ah.”

Me : “Right *smile*”

Park ______ : “MWOOOOO?!?!?*Shock*”

 

Your POV:

ARRGHHHH!!!!!i'm going to be crazy in any minute now.Why no one believe me if i am a ghost??even my idol won't believe me*frown*.Nah for this time just forget about that problem first.Because I'm in another big trouble now.How can i end up with a same room with ice princess??HOWW???can anyone make it clear to me???arasso i know you can't.

 

Tiffany : “are you okay ____-ah~??”

 

Jiyeon : “yeah are you okay ____-ah?why you seems so shock to hear that??”

 

____ : “u...uh..umm”

 

Jiyeon : “Nah don't worry.You can sleep with me if you don't wanna be a same room with jessica*smile*.”

 

Jessica : “BIG NO!!She'll still sleep with me tonight no matter what!!”

 

_____ : “*gulp*”

 

Tiffany : “GOSHH!!Stop shouting around jessica u gonna make us deaf before we reach 30”

 

Taeyeon : “Hmm if you don't wanna have a same room with jessica then you can sleep together with tiffany and sooyoen.Their bedroom is too wide for them though.right??”

 

YeonFany : *Nod happily*

 

Jessica : “*Give YeonFany 'dontyoudare' glare*”

 

YeonFany : *Shake their head together*

 

Jessica : “Good.I'm wanna sleep now.Kajja ____ let's go to our bedroom.*grab your wrist*.GOD your hand is so cool.gwenchana??”

 

_____ : “*nod*”

 

Jessica : “Fine.C'mon.*start to pull you with her to your room*”

 

_____ : “B..but unnie...”

 

Jessica : “what??*icy tone*”

 

_____ : “I'm not feel sleepy yet”

 

Yoona : “Sica unnie just go sleep first.You can leave her with us.We don't feel sleepy either”

 

Jessica : “Allright”

 

YoonYulHyo : “Yeahh.Let's do something fun”

 

Jiyeon : “count me in unnie”

 

Sooyoung : “Me too me too”

 

Tiffany : “Yah...i wanna join too”

 

while another members go to sleep.7 of you still sit in the living room try to find something fun to do.

 

Hyoyeon : “Guys how about watch movie??”

 

Tiffany : “Sounds good.Let's go”

 

Jiyeon : “Wait a sec i'll be back *run to her room*.”

 

Sooyoung : “Me too *run to her room too*

 

YoonYul : “We gonna go to the kitchen first”

 

Then jiyeon came back with Movie in her hand, while sooyoung with a tons of snack in her arm.And YoonYul came back with 4 big bowl of cereal.

 

Sooyoung : “Naw we're ready for the movie.C'mon ji play it now*start to eat a chips*”

 

Tiffany : “Wait baby ji.Mind to show us what movie did you get??”

 

Jiyeon : “Sure *show them the movie*”

 

HyoYoonYulSooFany : “WHATT??!!”

 

_____ : *look then roll your eyes*