2

GHOSTTTT!!!!

INTRODUCING OUR 'NEW DORMMATE'

 

....... :“u..uh...you can see me??”

 

Your POV :

 

Jiyeon : “Of course i can see you...Now tell me your name!”

You : “B..but how can you see me??”

Jiyeon : “What?what kind of question is that?woah you're seriously funny*going to pinch your cheek once again*.”

You : “STOP!!*step back*.”

Jiyeon : “*pouts*Okay okay..aren't you going to tell me your name??”

You : “Nope...tell me how can you see me first...”

Jiyeon :*laughing so hard*

You : “*frown* what's so funny huh??”

Jiyeon : “You know what?you're the funniest person i ever meet.Okay i'll answer your 'stupid question'.Of course i can see you dummy...I'm not BLIND anyway!!!

 

 

No one POV:

While you and Jiyeon have a lil argument. Sooyeon make her way to where you two are having lil argument about your nonsense thing.

purple word ish your tought

 

Your POV:

 

You : “That's not what I me..hmmpppppfffff *Jiyeon covering your mouth with her palm*.”

Jiyeon : “ENOUGH!!!!JUST TELL ME YOUR NAME!!!”

You : “*sigh*Fine!!Park________ imnida.”

Jiyeon : “Okay ___-ah~ let's meet our unnies downstairs *drag you to the door*.

Suddenly the Door open and hit your forehead!!

You : “OUUCCCHHH!!!”

Sooyeon : “Hey Jiyeon I'm here”

Jiyeon : “YAH!!Sooyoen unnie can't you at least knock first??!!!Are you okay ____-ah~??”

You : *Holding your burning forehead then nod.*

Sooyeon : “Woah chill baby jii..And can you tell me who's she??*point at you*

Jiyeon : “Eh??I think you know her already.”

Sooyeon : “No..i never seen her before.”

Jiyeon : “But i thought....ah nevermind.This is our ner dormmate Park ____.

_____-ah~ this is my unnie.Call her Sooyeon unnie.”

(Great she also can see me)

You : “*still holding your forehead* ah...a...an..anyeonghaseyo u..un..unnie.”

Sooyeon : “Eii she is such a cutie... Annyeong park____ nice to know you.”

Jiyeon : “Unnie let's introduce her to another unnie in downstair*start to drag you again.*”

(uh oh this sound's not good)

You : “Ya..Yah..YAHHH!!!W...WA...WAIT!!”

Sooyeon : “Right c'mon *start to drag you to downstair along with jiyeon.*”

Jiyeon : “UNNIEEE!!!!!”

Sooyeon : “Guys why you don't you tell us if we have this cutie as a new housemate??*point at you*.”

(nah...something not good is really happen now (TT__TT) )

You : *Staring at the Floor*.

All Snsd and T-ara members : “HUH!?!?!?*all speak at the same time*.”