Chapter 6 - It Will Never Change Me and You

Tears In Heaven

The next day, Minho went to Yuri's house early in the morning. "Jagiyaaa, let's jog!" Minho said and face the sleeping Yuri. Yuri woke up with her unready hair, but still, she's a goddess. Yuri smiled and immediately hugged Minho tightly. Minho smiled and patt Yuri's head. "Let's go!" Minho said again by picking Yuri up, carrying her. He put her in front the dressing table. Yuri giggled. She loves it when her boyfriend treats her like this. Minho grabbed the comb and started to comb Yuri's hair. "What hair style do you want today, your highness?" Minho asked and kissed her shoulder. 'Ponytail' Yuri's hands moves to give him what she meant. Minho then do it while looking at Yuri's face non-stop.

After the styling, Yuri and Minho went outside to jog and help Yuri do her grocery shopping. "Kooy..." Minho said, he gave her that nickname for her because he thinks that it's cute, Yuri thinks that it's an ugly nickname, but she thinks it's funny because 'Kooy' is from Kwon Yuri. Yuri looked at him and smiled. "My parents are coming to Korea" Minho said while kissing her hand. By that words, Yuri was so shocked. 'What if his parents doesn't like me?' Yuri thought. Yuri clapped her hands cheerfully and laughed. But deep inside, she's afraid to lose Minho. Yuri's face turned different when she thinks about that.  "Hey, what is it?" Minho lifted Yuri's chin up. Yuri hugged Minho tightly. Minho her hair calmly. "What if your parents doesn't like me? What will they do when they find out i'm disabled?" Yuri used her hands language. Minho shook is head and kissed her head. "Then if it happened, it will never change me and you... I'll stand by your side till death do us apart... I'm madly in love with you, Kooy... I love everything about you, i love all of your perfects and imperfections, and if the world should stop revolving and should stop spinning, slowly down to die, i'd spend the end with you, then one by one the stars would all go out, then you, and i would simply fly away" Minho faced Yuri and said that all, sincerely from his heart. Yuri cried in his hug, touched by his words. "Understand?" Minho lift her chin up and carress her face, wipe her tears.

"Now! Who wants a motorcycle ride?" Minho put her on his back, giving her a piggyback ride. "Ready? Vrooom vrooommm vroooommm vrooooooooooom!!!" Minho run to Yuri's house with doing the motorcycle impression. Yuri laughed so much by that. 

-------

"Mr. Choi, EXO is here to see you" Kim YunA said, his secretary. "Send them in" Minho said. Minho owned Choi group, a company that own apartments,malls,properties, and hotels. Yuri is a big fan of EXO, that's why Minho wants EXO to be the ambassador of the Choi Group. 

EXO came in with their 10 members. "Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Choi" Suho said and all of them bowed. "Ne, annyeonghaseyo" Minho said and smiled. Minho let them sit and started to talk. "So, for our next Commercial Film project for our mall is going to be about fun! We just built a new ice skating rink and i want you all to promote that" Minho said. They all nodded, "Sounds fun" Baekhyun said. 

They continued to talk about the project until they finished. "Uhhh, guys.... Can i ask you something?" Minho asked. "Of course, Mr. Choi." Suho said. "This amazing girl of mine is really a big fan of you guys, she's really special, she's perfect.... Would you like to meet her? She'd be really happy!" Minho said proudly. "Sounds great!" Chanyeol said. "Thank you thank you thank you!" Minho was so happy to hear that, he was so happy, knowing that Yuri will be so happy to meet them. 

After the long talk, EXO left the office. Minho smiled and look at Yuri's photo on his table. "You're gonna be happy, my pretty Kooy" Minho said. 

 

-------

"MINHO-YAAAAAAAHHHHH" The one and only, Mrs. Choi shouted when she arrived to Minho's house. "EOMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Minho shouted too and run to her to hug her, like a child. "Where is appa?" Minho asked. "Hi big boy" Appa said. Minho smiled to his appa and hug him too. 

By that. they eat dinner together in the dining room. "So how's life boy?" Appa asked to Minho. "Good! I earned sooo much money" Minho laughed. Eomma and appa laughed too, by his childish words. 

"So, eomma... I have this really amazing girl... She's everything to me... And i think it's the right time for you to meet my girl..." Minho said, again proudly. Eomma and appa look at each other and smiled. "Okay, bring her to us, but, remember, take someone who is gonna make a perfect woman to take care of you" Eomma said. "We own a company, boy. I don't want it if your wife brings shame to our family" Appa said. By that, Minho is a little bit scared, but he said okay by the way. "Okay" Minho said.

 

-------

 

OMG GUYSSS IM FINALLY BACK WITH THIS UPDATEEEEE I MISS WRITING THIS STORY!! THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

A COMMENT WILL MAKE MY DAY!<3333