Chapter 4 - Our memories

Tears In Heaven
*Flashback*


6th January 2009


Minho POV


"Yuri..." I called while she was walking passed me. Those eyes,those lips,those cheeks... Make me hard to stare at her. It feels like i'm dying when i look at her. She's my everything now. She's driving me nuts,she's the only thing in my mind. Then i snapped back to reality. She stared at me with a 'Bwoh?' look. Oh my god... She just look so cute.

*Yuri always wear a dress everyday... She's just so feminine and so elegant*
"Are you free tonite ?" I asked her with full of hope. She nodded.
"Hmmm... Then will you go out with me ?" I asked, with a 'Please-say-yes' look.
"I'm sorry... No..." She said with her hand. I looked down.
'Tsk... Such a selfish girl.... Did she think i want her ?' I thought. 'Aiissh ! Why do you think like that Minho ?! Maybe there's a reason !' I thought again. I tried to think positive but my ego didn't let me too. And now, I'm walking away from her. It breaks me down. My mind as in a big fight. I don't know who'll win... The negative thinking, or the positive.
"Hmmmm..." Someone breathed and grabbed my wrist. I turned around and i see Yuri.
"I really didn't mean to be selfish or hard to get... But i think you wouldn't be happy if you go there with me... If you want to hate me, just hate me... I deserved that anyway... And i can't do anything about it..." She said with her hands and smiled to me. Oh my god... I really wanna caress her face right now and hug her. But still, my ego didn't let me.
"Hey, Yuri... How did you know that you wouldn't make me happy ? You always make me happy, Yul... Even when i was staring at you, i always happy... So, please just don't say such a things like that" I said and smiled to her. She blushed. Once again, she's cute.
"So, you go with me ?" I asked. She nodded slightly. I smiled and hugged her."Thank youuu ! Thank yoooouuu !" I said while hgging her. All the other people stared at us. I pulled of the hug and smiled awkwardly at her. "Mianhe..." I said. She bowed,smiled,and left.
"I'll pick you up tonight !" I shouted with excitement.
At night....
I knocked on her door. I felt like my heart is beating so fast. I wonder what will she looks like...
This ?
This ?
This ?
Or this ?
Aisssh ! I am a ert !  She wouldn't wear a clothes like that ! ANd then, i felt someone touched my shoulder. It was a soft touch. But, arrggh ! Forget it ! I turned around and see Yuri stand in front of me. Whoaaa ! All of my guesses wrong... She looks really pretty and so pure...
She bowed to me politely and smiled while my eyes didn't even blink, looking at her pureness. "A-are you ready?" Yes, all i can do was stuttering... Who would not stuttered if they see this 'Angels on the moon' ? ( *poke NOniTHING )
She nodded. "L-let's go" I stuttered again. She showed me that smile, that smile that only heaven can make. I will always pray to god everyday, that you will keep that beautiful smile on your face, Kwon Yuri.
At the beach....
"Beach?" She asked ( With her hands ) with a sparkling eyes and a beautiful smile draw from her lips. "Yeah..." I said and smiled back. "It's so beautiful..." She said. "Yeah, it is..." I stared at her and said that thing.
We walked to the sea shore and sat there. Yuri looked so mesmerized. She kept playing with waters and the sand. "You're happy?" I asked. She nodded happilly and keep playing with the sand and water.
It's getting late at night and it seems colder. I heard Yuri start shivering. I wrapped my arms around her. "Better ?" I asked her. "Yeah, thanks" She said ( With her hands ). "Yuri..." I called. Yes, i guess this is the time Minho. "I like you.... Would you accompany me in this life and after life ?" I asked. "Why?" She asked. "I can do anything... I'm mute,i can sing, i can't dance, i'm different Minho... I'm not like the other girls... I'm special..." She said.
"Yul, that's what i like from you... I love you just the way you are... I don't need a beautiful voice,a y body to dance or anything... I just needed you... Because i know you can help me to face this life... You're my inspiration Yul... You help me to feel the sunburn on my skin... You keep the smile on my lips... I like you, and i wasn't playing with you, like the other guys did to you... I really need you Yul... I really do... You're just the part of me, i can't let go..." I said that and i hug her.
I can feel tears dropping on my shoulder. Oh my god... She's crying...
*End of flashback*
To be continued...

 

AUTHOR POV

I STILL HAVE MANY HOMEWORKS TO DO ! :DDDD