Chapter 2

Tears In Heaven

After the romantic scene, Minho broke the hug. Minho smiled again seeing a beautiful angel in front of him. He remembered when he met Yuri for the first time. "Remember when we first met Yul ? I didn't even know your name and i fall for you already..." Minho said to make Yuri remember when they met for the first time.  Yuri smiled and nodded. Minho pinched her nose and chuckled.

#Flashback#

 

Minho POV


I'm gonna late for the first class ! Come on Minho ! Mrs. Lee gonna kill you ! Here i am ! But....


"Late again Mr.Choi ? You've late for 3 times ! Go away ! Now !"  Mrs. Lee yelled.


"But miss---"  I wanna say something but she cut me off. I groaned and walked lazily outside the class. I was at my locker and i heard a very beautiful piano sound from the music class. I walked there and found a girl with a wavy long hair play it. I peeked at the door. Oh god ? Who's that beautiful girl who just stole my heart ? 


"Hey..."  I finally said. She looked back at me and is surprised that seeing her so beautiful. All i can do is stuttering. "I... I saw y-you p...playing the piano... Y-you are so g...good"  I smiled nerveously. She smiled shyly at me.


And then, she bowed to me. Wait.... She didn't even say 'Thank you' ? Ahhh.... Maybe she's still shy. "May i know what's your na--" The bell rang and it cuts me off. She closed the piano,bowed at me and left.... God.... Please let me know her name....


Next day.....


I'm gonna late again ! Mrs. Lee gonna kick me out again. I was running like a crazy person.  And then i bumped into someone and she nearly lose her balance but i caught her. "Whoaaaa.... Are you okay miss?" I looked at her and it's my beautiful angel. 

*pretend that they wasn't smiling*


She nodded. "May i know what's your name ?"  I asked the same question as yesterday. She use her hands annunciation. And her name is Kwon Yuri. But, why did she use a hand annunciation ? She smiled. "Why did you use your hands ?"  I asked. She looked down. "I can't speak.... I'm mute...." Oh god.... Is she ? But why i still love her ? Usually when i saw a girl who has a deficiency, i always ran away.... But, now ? And it's really make me proud that she's still smiling even if she's looking down.


God.... I love her.......

 

 

Author POV
 
Chapter 2 doneeeee !