Chapter 5

Tears In Heaven
*Still Flashback*


"Hey, don't cry Yul..." I said while hugging her. Omona, seeing her cry making me wanna cry too. Aish Yul, please don't cry. I really didn't mean to make you cry.

"So, Yuri... Would you ?" I asked. She nodded slightly. I kissed her soft lips and enjoy it until midnight.


*End of flashback*

 

After reminiscing for a moment, the couple walked back to Yuri's house. Actually, They live at Minho apartment. But because Minho had a bussiness in Turkey for a moment, Yuri back to her house again until Minho come again.

"So, Baby... What did you do when i'm not around ??" Minho asked curiously as they sat on the couch.

"i'm designing some wedding gown for two girls.... She's from America and order the gown from me..." Yuri said and smiled. Yuri was a wedding gown designer in internet.

"That's good baby..." Minho said and ruffled her hair.

"Do you want some drink ?" Yuri asked using her hands annunciation of course.

"Yes, please...." Minho said. Yuri got up from the couch and walk to the kitchen to make Minho some drink.

After a few minutes, Yuri came back from the kitchen with two orange juices on her hands and some snacks. She had a smile on her face because she loves it when Minho were around. 

"Let's watch the television,eat the snacks then go home, okay honey ?" Minho said and patted her head. Yuri just nodded and smiled. And then, they watch Star King while Yuri started to continue her sketch. Minho look at her sketch for a moment and smiled.

"That's good baby.... By the way, where's eomma ?" Minho asked, looking around. 

"She went to my auntie's house" Yuri said with her hands. 

After a few hours spending time in Yuri's house, they went back to Minho's apartment. It was so clean since Yuri cleaned it before. 

"Let's watch the television again !" Minho said and chuckled. They watched the movie 'Thank God I'm Hangover That Night'. 

"The actor looks like me.... SHINee's Minho... Tsk.. Tsk...." Minho said. Yuri giggled.

"Well, i think every Yuri was belong with every Minho" Minho said to Yuri and leaned closer to her. Yuri closed her eyes. They were about to kiss but something's dropping from Yuri's nose. Yuri opened her eyes and look at it. It was a blood. Yeah, now she was nose bleeding. 

"Are you okay ?" Minho asked and touch her blood on her nose. Yuri nodded. 

"No, you're not... Wait here...." Minho said.

Minho's back from the kitchen with some pack of ice. He went to Yuri and started cleaning her blood.

"Too tired ? Why you not telling me ?!" Minho asked worriedly. Yuri can't do anything instead of nodded. 

Yuri POV

Sorry Minho, i can't tell you about this.... 

*Flashback*

"Positive.... It was---" The doctor said.

*End of flashback*

"Ri... Yuri..." Minho called me. I looked at him. 

"Promise me you won't get too tired again" He said. And i smiled.