Chapter 1 ( Introduction )

Tears In Heaven

THEME SONG !

 

 

 

Yuri stared at the window. Looking at the outside beautiful world. Then she saw some birds. They sang a song for Yuri. Yuri smiled. "I hope i can sing like you... I hope i can talk like the other girls did... I hope i can.... Make the person i love the most... Happy...." She thought like that. She sighed. She went to the backyard of her house.

She inhaled some fresh air and closed her eyes. When she exhaled, she smiled to see how beautiful the flower gloom. Then, someone closed her eyes. "Guess who is it ?" A boy voiced asked a shock Yuri. Yuri was so clueless about who is it. So, She just shook her head. The boys released his hands and get in front of Yuri. Yuri was smiled because she saw him while he pouted because she didn't recognize him.

"How could you not recognize your handsome boyfriend, Yuri - Ah ?" He asked. Still pouting. Yuri use her hands to say sorry. Minho smiled again. "Ahh... Never mind... By the way... I brought some flower for you..." Minho said and gave Yuri the flower. Yuri always love flower. When she had a free time, she always plant some flower at the backyard. Yuri smiled for him and hug him.

Minho started to sing a song for Yuri. She really loves it when she see he sing for her. And now, after a long time she never meet Minho, He sang  her favourite song... George Benson's Nothing's gonna change my love for you... She can't help, so she cried because he missed him too much. Minho saw her crying. He stopped singnging and wipe Yuri's tears.

"I don't want my girl cry when today is our happy moment... Please don't cry baby..." He said while wiping her tears.

"I swear Minho-Yah..." Yuri used her hands and smiled.

 

Minho Kissed her forehead and hug her. He started singinging again in her hug.

 

And nothing's gonna change my love for you......