When the past take over

Square Affaire

 

Jaelyn closes her eyes and rubs her neck but she turns around taken by surprise when TOP calls her name from the kitchen …

 

- TOP: princess? Are you ready?

- Jaelyn: no... No I’m still looking for what to wear … (trying to control her shaky voice)

- TOP: (nagging) okay! Quickly … I’m bored already!

- Jaelyn: ok! I’m ready now, let’s go …

 

*@TS Ent.  Niwa’s office…*

 

Thunder was in Niwa’s office; both of them had a picture of Jepp at the airport… one picture of him departing for Singapore. Even if he was clothed and his face couldn’t be seen; but both of them can recognize his figure…

 

- Thunder: the pictures were just brought by my dad’s bodyguard although I knew the information he gave was 100% true, this is proof…

- Niwa: I know! You dad got the most reputed security agency, but even if I warned Jaelyn, you know how she is! Moreover she can’t rely on TOP since she won’t let him.

- Thunder: I’ll go there then!

- Niwa: you can’t go there by your own… you’ll be of no help and TOP will suspect something if he sees you.

- Thunder: Then call Yesung!

- Niwa: and you will explain everything to him?? Because don’t count on me to do that!

- Thunder: (sigh) he already know, long time ago.

- Niwa: (round eyes) how?

- Thunder: GD told him few weeks after Hyorin’s accident but he wasn’t brave enough to go talk to her after all the hurtful words he threw at her

- Niwa: (face palm) that’s just so messed up!

- Thunder: if not, I’ll tell GD…

- Niwa: (cut him off) No! She said to not make him interfere.

- Thunder: (losing patience) Niwa!! For God’s sake, just do something; he has probably landed already…

- Niwa: (massaging her temples) let me think!

- Thunder: well think faster because I’m not repeating the same mistake so either you help me help her out or I’m exposing the truth to everyone so that we can be at piece at last!

- Niwa: (sigh) ok! I’ll call Yesung hoping they can piece everything up!

 

Niwa picked her phone looking for a number she didn’t call for more than 4 months.

 

*Back in Singapore …*

 

The day passed by really fast, Jaelyn tried to forget what happened in the morning and focus on her husband and honeymoon … they went to the beach then they had a romantic lunch on his yacht. They went shopping in the local traditional markets, afterwards.

 

In Korea… at YG Ent. The cafeteria…*

 

Gummy was sitting with Teddy, Minzy and GD, taking a break…

 

- Coach: (storming) did someone see Bom??

- Gummy: no she didn’t come in here, why? She skipped training session again? (Laughing)

- Coach: ah~~ this girl! She’s probably eating corn somewhere… I’m going to put her on a watermelon diet and she’ll see the suffering!! (Then he left to continue looking for her)

 

GD’s phone rang…

 

 - GD: hello?

- Yesung: Niwa called … She got some news! And it’s not good, I got Thunder’s confirmation too.

- GD: (standing up alert) what’s going on? Where are you now? Let’s meet...

- Yesung: uh… actually I’m in Singapore, I just landed.

- GD: WHAT?

- Yesung: yeah, couldn’t stand watch him torture her from afar… Thunder is on his way to here! Maybe you should come… he followed her! You owe her this!

 

*At Singapore …*

 

And it was 9PM when they got back to the suite again.

 

Jaelyn pushed TOP who was struggling to hold all the packets they bought and the keys to open the door, making him threw everything on the ground.

 

- Jaelyn: (running and laughing at him) I’m first to the shower!!

- TOP: hey!! Cheater!!

 

He tried to catch her but she was faster. Jaelyn locked the door and closed her eyes trying to catch her breath.

 

-Jaelyn: (opening her eyes) AAAH...

 

She covered with her shaky hands to not scream. In front of her was a scene from thriller movies, the whole wall where the mirror was held was covered with her pictures of today, at the different locations she went with TOP…

 

On the mirror was written: [I’m here to get you back]

 

He stalked her the whole day, he took pictures that were so precise that it meant he was very close to her but couldn’t see him and the most frightening thing is that he knows where they are staying at, he broke into their suite, he maybe has looked into their things… did he put cameras? That was freaking the out of her, she looked around and then her only wish was to go back to Korea, but she can’t tell TOP. How could she explain, it’s their honeymoon, they just got married yesterday. How could he forgive her for hiding something like that from him? She can’t lose him, he is too important for her. Hopefully, he did hear her scream; she hurried to take off all the photos and clean the place. She couldn’t take a shower afraid that he might be watching her… she is starting to become paranoiac again.

Her phone rang and she screamed again... this time TOP heard her and come knocking on the door...

 

- TOP: (worried) baby...?? Are you ok?

- Jaelyn: (stuttering and a bit relieved when she saw the caller ID, it was Yesung) ye... yes!! I just... I just saw a BUG … yes, a bug... don’t worry!

- TOP: (not convinced) huh? Okay. Want me to come kill it?

- Jaelyn: no it’s cool... everything is under control. Don’t worry!

- TOP: ok… quick! I want to shower too …

- Jaelyn: (turning the water on) right now.

 

She just sat at the edge of the luxurious bathing tub holding her phone that was still ringing; letting her tears flow again and her anxiety out. Can’t she be happy in this life?

 

- Jaelyn: yes? (She answered not caring that he’ll notice her crying voice)

- Yesung: hey! Are you crying?? What’s wrong?

- Jaelyn: it’s nothing …

- Yesung: you can tell me… I know everything! GD told me everything... I’m in Singapore already.

- Jaelyn: (drying her tears) oppa… he came here...

- Yesung: to Singapore... I know!

- Jaelyn: No! Here... in our suite... I’m scared oppa.