Pilot

Square Affaire

 

*SWISSOTEL the Stamford, Suite room….*

 

It’s 5AM. A spacious room where we can see the body of man sleeping shirtless half covered by the bed sheets on a round king size bed. The white long curtains where flowing in the air because of the light breeze coming from the balcony’s opened door. The movement of curtains flowing was marveling the shining golden sun rays which were blurring the image of a girl standing in the balcony watching a breathtaking view outside from the top. The girl takes a deep breath and holds herself for a moment. Strong arms hold her waist. The boy who was sleeping put his head on her shoulder.

- TOP: what’s my wife doing here and not being by my side when I woke up?

- Jaelyn: (holding his hands and smiling) well I was having second thoughts of marrying you …

- TOP: (faking he is shocked and turning to face her) WHAT? You can’t! Only from yesterday... how can you do this to me? Wait, I’m going to jump from here... goodbye world!

 

Jaelyn sets herself free from his hold and laughs hard, goes inside while TOP follows her.

 

- Jaelyn: you idiot! XD where are we going today? Want go to the beach!

- TOP: yes! The beach is good for a plan!! I’m going to see you in bikini.

- Jaelyn: (blushing) YAAA~ (Throwing a pillow at him)

- TOP: (catching it) are you blushing? Why? I already saw everything!! (Stupid smile)

- Jaelyn: (red) YAAAAA~~... pissing me off in the morning...

- TOP: (passing by her and giving her a smooch on her cheek) I love teasing you.

- Jaelyn: (she pushed him softly, laughing) yeah, yeah! Go get everything ready, I’m going to prepare you breakfast.

- TOP: Sir, yes Sir!

 

TOP goes to the room. Jaelyn goes to the kitchen board. Her mobile rings and she picks it up while taking eggs from the fridge.

 

- Jaelyn: hello?

- Niwa: JAELYN!!  What are you doing?

- Jaelyn: cooking breakfast for my hubby.

- Niwa: sweet!! me wanna get married too … EOM girls are sending their greetings and I still can’t believe you got married already after all what you’ve been through .. u deserve happiness sweetheart and TOP is great!

 

Jaelyn smiles while looking at the room where TOP is looking for something and being all cute and confused...

 

- Jaelyn: yes he is perfect... (Silence) so??

- Niwa: (anxious) so??!!

- Jaelyn: you won’t call me only to say that...

- Niwa: well... (Serious) “He” is there too Jaelyn … he just landed in Singapore this morning. I guess he followed you.

- Jaelyn: (froze and about to drop her phone from the shock) How? I mean we kept this secret.

- Niwa: (worried) I don’t know... he is really scaring me! Just be careful, okay?

- Jaelyn: … yes… don’t tell anyone, especially GD please … I’m begging you!

- Niwa: are you sure? I mean he knows and can help you.

- Jaelyn: NO! … Please

 

At the same time, she saw TOP coming from the room and hangs up, trying to smile and look normal.

 

- Jaelyn: you finished packing?

- TOP: (scratching his arm and looking sad) I think I lost my favorite sunglasses... the ones you gave me for Valentine’s Day

- Jaelyn: (putting food on his plate) it’s ok baby… I’ll buy you other ones

- TOP: (frowning) are you serious? You ok? You’re not mad? Not throwing a fit?

 

Jaelyn just nodded, giving him the-I’m-not-like-that-monster-you-described look.

 

- TOP: who called?

- Jaelyn: (froze again and nearly dropped the glass she was holding) just Manager.

- TOP: I see (tasting the food) Yummy!!

- Jaelyn: really? Enjoy then… I’ll go get dressed ^_^

 

Jaelyn heads toward their room. She receives a message, she picks her phone. When she saw the number her eyes opened big from shock.

 

- Private Number: [hey babe! It’s me … I’m here to get you back!] …