Final

Under the Sakura Tree

 

I watch his face, he seems very confuse and he stands just for sit again and then starts to laugh, maybe softly because his face show hurt and I bit my lower-lip while playing with my fingers, I guess I sighed and I open my mouth and closed it, I want to slaps myself, sometimes I forget when I’m with him that I can’t talk and my eyes started to watery, he holds my face between his hands and I widen my eyes, watching him, he smiles.

I’m going to tell you something

He says to me and I nod, his hands starts to move not so quick but slow and I notice the tremble on the words he is signaling, my heart throbs and tears finally fall from my eyes.

I love you…

I wipe away the tears and I see his dejected face, his eyes staring the floor, so even when I’m so happy that my brain was shocked for a moment, I regain myself and smile at him holding my tears, I got near him and quickly, just with a slight touch, I peck his cheek and I see his face of surprise, he doesn’t say anything, just watches me bemused.

Wha–? I…

I smile, even when he just is opening his mouth with incoherent words, I’m happy to see his gummy smile and how his face is as happy as me, but I don’t know if mine shows a happiness at the point of cry like his, still… he hugs me very tight and I grip his shirt, I guess we both are afraid of losing the other, the he separates himself a little from me, still embracing me but with a smile, he says.

I love you

And I nod, my eyes telling him I love him too, and he takes my face and even when he is blushing, he pecks my lips and becomes redder than before, I open my eyes but I just hugs him more again.

I feel a soft kiss on my hairs and I smile very wide, is unbelieving for me that he loves me, but even when it seems a dream, I never want to awake, and if is true, I want to spent my whole life with him.

Suddenly I sense his eyes setting on me and I watched him, he has a soft gesture and he caresses my cheek tenderly.

I want to draw you

He mouths and I observe him puzzled but he smiles.

In my heart and soul.

I kiss him for first time on the lips and he touches it after like lost, smiling afterwards; I feel blessed for this moment with him.

Before I could cuddle to him like I was thinking, he stands and runs from one side from the room to another, I just watches him trying to figure out what is he doing, swiftly  he turns to face me and mouths, because his hands are full of the palette and the white canvas.

Let’s go to the place where we met, Min.

And I stand too, nodding. My brown eyes glowing while watching him; with that happy look on his face.

Yeah… I guess we need to go there; I need to go there, to the place that once did tear my heart in two at the lost of a love.

The same place when he found me and where I always searched for him; under the falling pink petals that were waving at the breeze until falling to the earth, showing how beautiful they were even after fall, almost so beautiful like love; and I smile at Hyukjae, because…

Beneath that cherry blossom I found my soul.

 

 


Thank you so much for reading, as you may notice, this is the last chapter, it wasn't rushed because it was like this what my mind thought, still I hope I had not dissapointed you and that you have enjoyed this chapter as well ^^

Really thank you so much for subscribing to; rizaisinair, cafisoco, Bluecassy7, eunna_c, kyuwifey, leehyosonn, loveSungmin, Alvin-a33, Melodia-no-hanashi, Its_Why, ninasomnia, Candi94, Sweet-Angel-, kuro_usagi0730

Thank you, I hope you had like this *bows*

And thank you to the ones that always comment *bows*

rizaisinair: Yeah, he woke up just to see Min confession :D

eunna_c: It was because  this chapter was short, so, finally HyukMin is together :D

Sweet-Angel-: Yeay! He signaled it >.< 

 

I really, really hope you had like this ^^ thank you for reading it :D Saranghe!!!!

 

Also, because you read this fic of mine even when it was not so good, I will want to ask you something ^^

Do you will like another HyukMin (if you answer yeah! I want!; please tell me if you want it fluff or angst or fantasy or ty) I will be no a good writer but I will try my best :D

 

See you soon!! (I hope) ^^