Chapter Four

Under the Sakura Tree

 

 

 

I’m sitting on the old couch before the large window, waiting for him, watching the paints that are on all the place, my eyes still stuck on the painting of the beautiful woman, that paint transmitted so much love in every brushstroke and for some reason I smile, very soft, then I see some pair of long legs and I lift my gaze, he is lending me a cup of tea and I take it gladly.

He puts a chair before me and sits there, with another cup on his hands and he smile.

The wind make the curtains wave, his lips take a taste of the drink and even when the world is colored and seems like all is in slow motion, my hearts is throbbing, I don’t know why but I’m happy and at the same I feel sad, very.

I take a sip of my cup and I can feel how the warm and sweet drink passes though my tongue and throat slowly, I can taste the essence of the leafs on the tea and I giggled, or I want to think that the sound I had make is some soft laugh, I really want to believe that.

I direct my gaze to him and I see his eyes looking at me, he doesn’t avert his own gaze but smile wide at watch me tenderly.

You look more beautiful that the last time I draw you

He said and I blinked just one time, afraid of lose something that his lips can say, and he takes another sip of his drink before letting the cup on the floor and standing before me, offering me his hand.

I watch him puzzled and he just keeps his soft smile.

I want to show you something.

I nodded and left my forget drink on the floor too, taking his hand and allow him to drag me to some unknown place.

He opens some door, a white one and when I step inside my eyes widened, this is different of the atelier-room when I awoke some hours ago, this is… is…

The most beautiful sight I can ever get.

All the paintings here are full of life, but the most curios is that all are about cheery blossoms; white and pink leafs, showing an afternoon, a morning or a night, and then, at the center of the room, between all the beauty paints that seems hiding different kinds of emotions; I saw a boy, sleeping relaxed but sad beneath a sakura three and I turn to see him, asking with my eyes the question that I can’t say and he nods.

It’s you, the first time I meet you.

Under the cheery blossom.

I feel how a tear escapes from my eye and I cover my face for some seconds, but he takes away my hand and smile at me again.

You were beautiful but sad.

I want to know the happy you, the angry you, all your feelings and then…

He avert his face from mine and still I can see that he is moving his lips but I can’t understand him; later he watched me again and say.

Sorry, I’m embarrassed, I’ll tell you later

I’m not convinced but still nodded, I don’t have any choice either, then he walks to the paint, took it and give it to me, I saw him confuse, and he laughs a little, telling me is for me, but I negate and smiled at him, I search for a paper so I can tell him that he can keep it, but I find no one since I forgot it on the living atelier and then he hugs me and when he separates from me a little he mouths a thank you.

I don’t know why, but I hug him and bury my face on his chest like the first time, this time I’m happy and embarrassed as well, this time I want to cry and smile, I just barely know him even when I had search for him, yet I feel like he owns my heart already.

Then he averts himself from me and goes quickly to the front door, I follow him curious about what have happened for make him react like that.

When I tilted my head at the side, peeking so I can see who is standing at the door, I can see a cute boy smiling and jumping to embrace him, I feet my heart sink and how is being squeezed, then he smiles back at him.

I can’t tell of what they are talking but I can see the happy expression on his face, even happier that when he was with me, and I feel how my tears are battling for fall on my eyes, so I low my face and stare at the floor, biting my lower-lip and trying to breath deep, then I feel someone touching my shoulder and when I watch who is, I see the pretty guy smiling at me, so I return the smile softly.

I’m Donghae

He says and I nod, then he pouts.

Hey, I want to know your name too.

And I don’t know what to do, then he frowns and turns to see the one I gave my heart without knowing, without thinking and now I feel stupid for doing that.

I can’t see the face of the one that had introduce to me but I see the face of the one I had search for years and he just stand there awkward.

So then I feel hurt and bows, letting the place without a word.

I’m fine, is okay, I am used to those situations, I am really… fine.

Then I feel some hand grabbing my arm and I turned to see who is, I see him and then he extends his hand to me, I close my eyes because maybe he is upset at me even when his expression is soft, almost guilty and then I open my eyes when I feel his thump cleaning the tears I wasn’t even aware has being falling.

I don’t know if he says something because my tears blurs everything, and even when I don’t want, I close my eyes at the tender touch, when I recover my calm, he say to me a sorry and make me follow him to his apartment again, then the boy named Donghae bows, later he tells me he didn’t knew I was… mute and that he is sorry.

I don’t know how to take those words from him but I nod doubtfully, then he said to me.

 I just wanted to know the name of the person that has inspired my Hyukkie to become a great artist.

 And my eyes widen, he had say ‘my’ with a bright smile and when I direct my eyes to the painter, he nods to me, I don’t know what to think, and I want to run away but even so, I remain.

I want to close my eyes, but then he takes my face between his hands and even when I know I’m smiling, I too knows that I’m breaking inside.

Hae is my…

I don’t want to know, my mind shouts but I nod, when my mind process the left word that my brain didn’t acknowledge until now, I widen my eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

Cousin

 

 

 


 

Sorry, I bet you were thinking Hae was something more ^^ me too at first but since this is HyukMin, Hae is just Hyuk's cousin :D

I just wanted to put a little angst because I guess all was fluff, still I guess this fic will be over soon u.u since all is around cheery blossoms and my ideas are almost at they end, still I hope you keep liking this.

Saranghe!!!

And Thank you so much to; Its_Whykyuwifey,  Alvin-a33, kuro_usagi0730Sweet-Angel.

Your comments makes me very happy >.<