Chapter Two

Under the Sakura Tree

 

 

So, I guess the story is only from Sungmin's Pov ^^

 


 

 

A month has passed since that day, and even when that cherry blossom tree makes me remember the love that I had lost, my heart is no aching more.

Maybe that wasn’t love in first place, because my heart now throbs and long for an unknowing person, a one that has no face in my mind and I have never met.

Every day after school, I’m going to the cherry blossom with the hope to find the one that draw me, I do not know why but when I watch that sketch, I can feel something; more than the eye can catch.

Under that tree my eyes always search for someone but find no one and my heart then sink.

I want to laugh at my silliness, the seasons gone and comeback. I watch the leafs fall and then blossom again. From the past few years I only think about that draw, is like some kind of obsession now, but even myself do not know why.

So many guys confessed to me, and I can’t find how to respond at their feeling and even when I want to cry, I smile.

Sometimes I think I’m gone Insane, but then again… the hope of met that person doesn’t leave my mind.

Now, after years, I’m a working man, and still when I want to give up, I find myself searching again with a now wrinkled paper on my hand.

And I say on my mind.

This day will be the last.

But it repeats again, over and over again.

I can feel the breeze on my face, is the season for the cherry blossom to bloom again, I sit on the grass and close my eyes slowly, falling asleep like that time but this time with no tiredness or sorrow, just hope.

I feel someone poking my left shoulder and I open my eyes gradually. The first thing I can see is a white paper whit some black lines, after I focused I recognize it as myself in a relaxing way on that drawing and I smile again, then I blink.

Why there’s a paper in front my eyes?

I lift my gaze and I can see the face of a man, a beautiful jaw, deep brown eyes, plump lips and a bright gummy smile.

He says something, but I’m so lost on his features that I don’t understand it.

Then he shakes the draw and I woke of my day-dream.

I want to say something but I know my voice doesn’t come out. Maybe some grunt, or maybe some guttural sound, but not any voice, and I shut my lips in a straight line.

Then reality me for the first time in my life.

I’m deaf

I’m mute

And I has never have search for him on first place since I can’t say or hear anything, and tears start to flow through my cheeks.

I can’t see, so I can’t hear.

It’s like when that person broke with me; because my eyes were blurry I couldn’t see what he was saying so I didn’t understand him, and because I couldn’t talk, I only nodded that time, but this time, for some reason; is more painful.

My ex-boyfriend was a teacher of sing language, but the man in front of me doesn’t even know that I can’t talk or hear, and that breaks more my heart.

Suddenly I feel some slim yet strong arms holding me into an embrace, and even when I can’t hear him even if he is saying something, I can feel the caring way he is touching my hair and the soft way he touches my back in a try to comfort me, then I silently cry more.

 


 

 

Thank you for subscribe and thank's a lot to KIMparkshi for letting a comment, that really encourage me to write this chapter >_< Thank you!!

and thank's to the silents readers too :D

And... sorry for the cliche u.u