Chapter One

Under the Sakura Tree

 

Sungmin's Pov

~~~~~*~~~~~

The leafs of the cherry blossom were falling graceful on the grass, the breeze gently touching my face, I giggled at my surrounding, then he touch my shoulder and saw me with compassion, I tilted my head to the side, why he was looking me like that? I smile at him; I love him… so much.

 My eyes focused on his lips, they were saying something, the words than no one wants to receive but sometimes are inevitable.

Let’s break up

That was the only sentence I could manage to understand at that moment, I was numb, paralyzed, my brain couldn’t process anything else and since my vision were blurred, it was understandable that I can’t see anything of what he was saying.

I nodded.

I still don’t know how many time passed until the sunny sky turn into a dark one, I didn’t even notice when he left; that was too understandable, because I couldn’t hear his footsteps.

My swollen eyes were closed, losing with that any kind of communication between me and the world, I didn’t want it, in any case.

I can feel something poking the side of my left shoulder; it’s a soft poke but still annoying, I emitted a sound, though I do not know if a grunt is.

I sigh silently and start to opened my eyes slowly to find nothing by my side, my gaze then wandered to my surroundings; nothing.

I feel my aching muscles for being here all the night in a bad position, now I’m a bit grateful with the one that woke me, just a little.

I still can feel the throbbing ache of my heart.

I lift myself from the grass under the cherry blossom and shake the dust of my clothes and I can sense something falling from my lap.

My eyes search for the object and when I found it, I notice that is a sketchbook with some drawing on the open page. I widened my eyes when I recognize it as myself.

I am not that beauty, but the drawing in monochromatic colors show a melancholic yet quiet expression of me.

And I smile a sincere one, since… I don’t remember.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

It is short, but I hope you like it ^^